If you are looking for the Best Free Weather App For iPhone Uk to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Weather App For iPhone Uk that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Weather App For iPhone Uk, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Weather App For iPhone Uk
1. AccuWeather Weather Forecast
Internationally recognized by the World Meteorological Organization with awards making AccuWeather one of the best weather apps:
“Best User Interface and Data Representation”
“Best Weather Warnings”
“Best Design and Presentation of Information, User-Friendliness; Access and Customization”
Weather Forecasts You Can Depend On
– Live weather forecasts – including MinuteCast® forecasts for Minute by Minute® precipitation updates
– Local weather – including severe weather alerts, temperature, precipitation, and allergy outlooks for your day
– WinterCast™: winter weather forecasts – giving you advanced warnings of snowfall probabilities and accumulation
– Daily forecasts – include rain probability, cloud coverage, wind, live radar, air quality index, snowfall, and even UV index
– Advanced weather radar – gives you up to the minute views of storm tracking, snow, rain, ice, temperature changes, and much more
– RealFeel® & RealFeel Shade Temperature™ technology – helping you get a better sense of how the weather actually feels
Live weather with Weather Alerts
The AccuWeather forecasting and severe weather alerts you know and trust. From local weather updates to WinterCast snow alerts, get the weather forecast you can rely on. With in-depth weather news, forecast updates, free weather alerts, plus today’s forecast and much more. Find out what makes AccuWeather the best as a trusted, free weather app. It’s the weather tracker you need!
Advanced Weather Radar
Setting the standard for free weather radar:
– The accurate weather radar you know from AccuWeather
– Weather watches and warnings for your local area
– RealVue™ and Enhanced RealVue™ satellite imagery looking at weather patterns from space
– Weather radar views for water vapor, rainfall, sustained winds, and even storm surges
– Timely tropical storm radar tracking to see where and when storms might hit
– Current conditions maps shows temperature and RealFeel in and around your area
– 5-day precipitation outlook to see what rain, snow, and ice could be in your area
– 24-hour snowfall forecast shows detailed maps with snow accumulation and winter weather
– Temperature contour maps show how the temperature will change over the next day
For over 10 years, the AccuWeather app has brought you the weather
This free weather app can show you snow, wind, cold, rain and more! Stay prepared with our local weather and live forecasts. From extreme humidity, severe storms, allergy info, air quality index, snow storms, and ice alerts, get live updates that matter to you. Local weather forecasts are the AccuWeather specialty.
Our weather tracker & live radar gives you Superior Accuracy™
Severe weather warnings, today’s temperature, free weather radar maps & more!
– Get local forecasts and personalize the app depending on where you are in the world
– Go beyond today’s weather and look 45 days ahead to ensure that you’re prepared for any weather
– Try the MinuteCast feature for the most up to date live Minute by Minute weather forecast
– Weather alerts, storm alerts, and more! Get trending videos from AccuWeather’s dedicated news team
– Weather forecasting your way – a weather tracker that can filter and customize according to your preferences
Download the AccuWeather app today for free and enjoy award-winning Superior Accuracy in weather forecasting on your iPhone, Apple Watch, or other Apple device. More than just a daily forecast, try the best weather app and get more from your forecast.”
2. Atlas Obscura Travel Guide
EXPLORE THE MAP
We’ve plotted the entire Atlas Obscura database in a single map, allowing you to easily find unique places nearby or to help plan your next trip.
GET THE BACKSTORY
Learn what makes each place so unique. Each entry has detailed information, photos, and tips from the community.
PLAN & TRACK YOUR ADVENTURES
Create custom lists to organize your itinerary or bucket list. Also, use the “Been There” feature to track your progress exploring the wondrous world of Atlas Obscura.
ADD YOUR DISCOVERIES
Contribute new places to be published in Atlas Obscura, and share photos and tips from your travels with the community.
BROWSE BY INTEREST
Explore Atlas Obscura by whatever fascinates you. From history and architecture to art and natural wonders, get lost in the never-ending collection of off-the-beaten-path places.
If you’re enjoying our app, please take a moment to rate us in the app store. For bug reports or suggestions, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us on Twitter at @atlasobscura where we’ll report any major issues.
3. BBC Weather
Get all the weather information you need, including:
– At-a-glance forecasts, so you can make decisions quickly
– Hourly data up to 14 days ahead (in UK locations and major international cities)
– Sign in to your BBC account to save locations across your different devices
– “Chance of precipitation”, giving you a heads up about rain, hail or snow
– “Feels like” temperature, which takes into account wind strength
– Met Office weather warnings, personalised to locations that matter to you
– BBC Weather widget, which offers a forecast for your current location directly on your device’s home screen
– Social-friendly forecasts, sharable on Facebook, Twitter and email
– Text-to-speech accessibility (optimised for iOS “VoiceOver”)
– Easy-to-read, intuitive layout
Weather app and your privacy
To display weather in your current location, just activate location services on your device. You’ll find them in Settings>Privacy>Location Services.
Don’t worry, your precise location is not shared with the BBC; the app chooses the closest location where weather information is available.
This info is kept anonymous, secure and we won’t share it with anyone. No other personal data relating to you will be sent to the BBC either (for instance, a username, email address or unique device identifier).
If you don’t want the BBC Weather app to display the weather at your current location just go to Settings>Privacy>Locations Services>BBC Weather. Then where it says “Allow location access” select “Never”.
Having a BBC account offers a safe and secure way to add up to 10 locations which you can access on other devices when you sign in. To find out more about getting your own BBC account and what it lets you do, then go to https://www.bbc.co.uk/usingthebbc/account.
About BBC Weather
BBC Weather is responsible for preparing and broadcasting weather forecasts across the BBC, in association with MeteoGroup. The BBC broadcast its first weather forecast in 1922 and by 1936 was pioneering the use of weather maps during TV forecasts. The BBC Weather App was launched in 2013 and is now one of the most popular weather apps in the UK.”
4. Met Office Weather Forecast
Winner of two awards in the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) International Weather App Awards 2020 for specialised app / weather warnings and for our public weather forecasts, including usefulness, reliability, quantity and quality of information.
* Quick switch between daily and hourly forecasts for your favourite locations
* Interactive rainfall map and text forecast for the next 24 hours, or previous 6 hours (manual scroll or using play feature)
* Real time UK National Severe Weather Warnings with the interactive warnings map for your UK saved locations
* Instant notification of the official UK National Severe Weather Warnings for your saved locations– including snow, thunderstorms, lightning, strong winds, ice, fog & rain
* Watch the latest video weather forecasts
PERSONAL, ACCURATE FORECASTS INCLUDING:
* Interactive UK rainfall map; both 24-hour forecast and 6 hour observations
* Interactive UK National Severe Weather Warnings map
* UK surface pressure map
* Probability of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow, hail, & drizzle)
* Actual and ‘feels like’ temperature
* UK National Severe Weather Warnings alerts
* UK national weather forecast video
* Wind speed, direction and gusts
* Sunrise & sunset times
* Air pollution forecasts
* Pollen push notifications (March to September)
* Local weather forecasts unlimited locations
* Ability to change your unit settings for temperature & wind speed
* UV Index, visibility, humidity & pressure
* Don’t like ads? Our app includes a £2.99 in-app purchase to remove all advertising
The Met Office is committed to delivering new features based on your feedback & the reviews we receive. If you love our app rate and review it in the app store. If you have any suggestions please email email@example.com
This app is ad-supported.
About the Met Office
The Met Office is the UK’s national weather service. Recognised as a world leader in providing weather & climate services & as one of the world’s most accurate forecasters. We are also responsible for the UK National Severe Weather Warning Service, mandated by UK Government, which aims to give advance warning of extreme weather to the public. See www.metoffice.gov.uk for more information.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this mobile application. You can view our accessibility statement at www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/what/ios-mobile-application-accessibility
CONSENT TO INSTALLATION OF THE APP
HOW YOU CAN WITHDRAW CONSENT
Once you provide consent by downloading the app and selecting ‘I Accept’, you may change your mind & withdraw consent at any time by uninstalling the App but that will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.”