If you are looking for the Best Free Whiteboard App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Free Whiteboard App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Free Whiteboard App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Free Whiteboard App For iPhone
1. Doceri Interactive Whiteboard
“Combining screencasting, desktop control, and an interactive whiteboard in one app, you’ll never have to turn your back to the class or audience again. Create a lesson or presentation, insert images, save and edit your project and record a screencast video you can easily save or share. Doceri does it all!
Control your lesson or presentation live with Airplay or through your Mac or PC. Annotate a Keynote or PowerPoint, or present your original Doceri project. Great for student projects, too.
CREATE hand-written or hand-drawn Doceri projects on your iPad, using sophisticated drawing tools and the innovative Doceri Timeline. Unlike other drawing and screencast apps, Doceri uses timeline-based editing so original lessons are always saved, even after a screencast recording is created. All drawing strokes, photos or hand-drawn objects can be cut, pasted or resized at any point in the timeline. This enables easy creation and reuse of engaging presentations and high-quality, flipped classroom screencasts.
CONTROL a computer through your iPad. When connected wirelessly to a classroom computer via our Doceri Desktop software, you can access and control any program or file on your desktop. Access all of your pedagogical materials through your tablet – even play flash video through your iPad. Download Doceri Desktop software at www.Doceri.com. You can also control your classroom AV system from the iPad with SP Controls’ AV Control Systems.
PRESENT anything from your Mac or PC connected to a projector, using Doceri Desktop software. Present without a computer through Doceri’s special support for Apple TV. Your audience sees only the presentation area of your Doceri screen – not the tool bars or rotations.
SHARE images, PDFs and videos any way you’d like. Rather than requiring login to a proprietary web site, Doceri lessons can be saved to your Camera Roll or shared via other apps you have installed on your iPad, so you can upload to your Web site, LMS or other platform of your choice. Share your images and video screencasts directly to YouTube, Twitter or Facebook from within the app.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY with this fully-featured free app. We’ve created Doceri with a watermark that will be added to the images, PDFs and screencast videos that you share. You can remove or customize this watermark with an in app purchase – we believe that you should be able to try all of Doceri’s features before you decide to purchase and support our work via the watermark removal.
JOIN OUR USER COMMUNITY, view tutorial videos and read case studies on our blog at www.Doceri.com
What Teachers are saying About Doceri
Doceri has consistently received an average of 4½ stars on the iTunes App Store. 94% of Doceri teachers surveyed in May 2013 saw an improvement in classroom management since beginning to use Doceri, because they can teach while moving around among their students to keep them on task.
“Doceri allows me to present a lesson from anywhere in the classroom; a big plus when trying to manage 32+ middle school students. To actually see what I am writing and replay it while facing my students with my back to the board is amazing! I can work out equations ahead of time, or live in front of the students.”
– Anne Whitman, 7th grade math teacher at Oakdale Jr. High in California
“I love that I am not stuck behind my computer to use my computer. With Doceri, I can teach and circulate to help with classroom management. The students like that they can write on the screen from their desks. They also like that I can sit or stand by them and still teach and write on the screen.”
– Kristine Marsden, Ocoee Middle School in Ocoee, Florida”
2. Microsoft Whiteboard
Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where individuals & teams alike can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for touch, type & pen, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, you can even type in text, add sticky notes or notes grid to express your ideas & use reactions to visually communicate your thoughts. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. Get started quickly by inserting a pre-built template or draw your own flowchart using our expansive shapes library. No matter what your use case, we have the right set of tools for you and all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.
— Create freely, work naturally –
Microsoft Whiteboard provides an infinite canvas where imagination has room to grow: draw, type, add a sticky note or a notes grid, move them around – it’s all possible. The touch-first, pen-first interface frees your ideas from the keyboard, and the intelligent inking technology transforms your doodles into great-looking shapes and lines that can be copied, pasted and combined with other objects. Moreover, you can also, ink on your sticky notes & text boxes and magically see the ink get converted to text using Apple Scribble functionality (on iPads with Apple Pencil).
–Collaborate in real time, wherever you are—
Microsoft Whiteboard brings every member of a team together working from their own devices across the globe. On the Whiteboard canvas, you can also see what your teammates are doing in real time and start collaborating on the same area. It’s about getting everyone on the same page – or board.
–Save automatically, resume seamlessly –
Forget having to take photos of your whiteboards, or marking them with “Do Not Erase.” With Microsoft Whiteboard, your brainstorming sessions are saved automatically to the Microsoft cloud, so you can pick up where you left off, whenever – and wherever – inspiration strikes next.
• Improved App Performance & Reduction in crashes which has been a strong customer ask.
• Modern look and feel:
1. Streamlined user experience – an unobtrusive app UI maximizes your canvas space.
2. Creation gallery – a highly discoverable, simple way of finding and using objects and features in the application.
• Interactive content features:
3. 40+ customizable templates – get started quickly and collaborate, brainstorm, and ideate with brand new templates.
4. Shapes & Lines – Choose from an expansive library of shapes & lines to visually collaborate & ideate with your team members
5. Reactions – provide lightweight, contextual feedback with a set of fun reactions.
• Inking features:
6. Apple Scribble – Ink on text boxes & sticky notes and see your ink strokes magically convert to text (on iPads with Apple pencil)
7. Ink arrows – smoothly draw single and double-sided arrows using ink to better facilitate diagramming.”
3. ShowMe Interactive Whiteboard
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s an amazingly simple app that anyone can use, no matter how young or old!
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
– Record your ShowMe tutorial right away — no manuals or complicated menus needed
– Drop in images onto the whiteboard
– Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
– You can make your ShowMe as long or as short as it needs to be, and record as many ShowMe’s as you want. Go nuts!
– Once you’re finished recording, upload your ShowMe to share with the community (or keep it private if you prefer)
– Discover awesome tutorials created by other members of the ShowMe community
A VARIETY OF USES
– Easily explain a range of topics from math to chemistry to music theory to basket weaving.
– Add ShowMe’s to your Do-It-Yourself blog
– Attach a personal message to any travel photos you want to share
– Diagram offensive and defensive strategies for sports
– Grade student work with commentary explaining the reasoning behind their performance
– Use ShowMe as an interactive whiteboard substitute
Implement a “flipped classroom”
– Showcase your ShowMes online and share your knowledge with your students, friends, family, or the world!
– Multiple brush colors
– Enter text
– Pause and erase
– Import pictures from your photo library, built-in camera, or web image search
– Import documents as pictures from Dropbox, or Google drive
– Create video from any document
– Unlimited lesson length
– Free to upload and share your recordings with friends
– Easy embedding for sharing anywhere
– Manage students with Groups
“Groups” allows teachers to share their ShowMes and interact with students privately. A teacher with ShowMe Premium subscription can create an unlimited amount of groups and invite their students. Students can join groups for free!
ShowMe Premium is an auto-renewing monthly or yearly subscription which unlocks all ShowMe features. For just $9.99 a month or $89.99 a year:
– Upload up to 300 hours of ShowMes
– Post privately
– Create study groups
– Markup and share any documents in groups
– Import documents into ShowMe
– Search and import images from the web
– Download your video files
– Create student accounts
– Create courses
With “Courses” ShowMe creators can organize multiple ShowMe lessons and tutorials into one comprehensive lesson plan.
The ShowMe Marketplace allows premium users to earn extra income by posting paid premium courses for other educators or students within the ShowMe community.
AS SEEN ON
– Business Insider
– Numerous teacher blogs and educational blogs
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
The ShowMe team is small, nimble, and quick to respond to suggestions/requests. Follow us on twitter at @showmeapp. Or feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or stories about how you’re using ShowMe.
Terms & Conditions: http://www.showme.com/termsofuse
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period”
4. WhiteBoard by LiveBoard
Whether you’re into classroom teaching, online/video tutoring, we can become your handy app.
Use LiveBoard to:
• Share your experience whenever & wherever you are.
• Engage with your students. Ask questions, get answers from the class/group of students via live chat.
• Make all students feel present. Let sick, absent students participate as if they are in the classroom.
• Teach different subjects. Have different groups for each subject you teach. Enjoy creating unlimited boards and inviting as many students as you wish.
• Visualize teaching. Import JPEG, JPG, PNG images and PDF files to make your lessons easy to understand & memorize.
• Turn your lessons into video presentations. Record your sessions and easily share them with your students for later review and exam preparations.
• Maintain your lessons for online tutoring. Keep all your materials in one place and use them later while starting your online tutoring business.
• Spread your knowledge and share your experience. Record all your desired lessons and share them on your Facebook, LinkedIn, Slideshare and Youtube profiles to get more potential students.
We hope you’ll give LiveBoard a try!
Questions? Suggestions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com .
For further information please refer to:
► Terms and Conditions: https://liveboard.online/terms”
5. Whiteboard Explain Everything
Winner of the App Store Best of 2020: Leading the Classroom.
Replace your physical whiteboard with an infinite digital canvas you can use anywhere. Mix drawing and handwriting with imported documents and multimedia for better learner engagement. Invite students or teachers to the whiteboard during live presentations or to co-create video. Bring static slides to life – record content! Never lose your teaching materials again. Save your time and save paper. Choose the Explain Everything interactive whiteboard app for education.
Use the Explain Everything Whiteboard app to:
• Digitize, create, store, and share your teaching materials.
• Draw, write, sketchnote, visualize, Scribble with Apple Pencil, explain, show live in the classroom or online.
• Record and edit whiteboard video lessons for effective blended learning.
• Integrate with popular Learning Management Systems to create various whiteboard assignments.
• Conduct engaging, interactive presentations through conferencing apps or SharePlay to whiteboard with others.
• Securely manage student access, data, and privacy.
This digital whiteboard for teachers is a powerhouse of features and integrations:
• Import and Export content through integrations with iCloud, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Evernote.
• Use images, documents, video and audio files, and projects in many formats, like: .png, .gif, .jpg, .pdf, .doc, .pages, .xls, .ppt, .iwb, .mp4, .mov, .mp3, .wav, .m4a, .xpl, .ipt and many more.
• Enrich your materials with images and GIFs, Sticky Notes, Clipart, 3D Models, Shapes, Web Browser, Equations, hyperlinks, text boxes, different backgrounds and patterns, pen and pencil drawings, highlights and more.
• Scan documents and easily edit, save and share them.
• Capture everything that happens on the screen with the easy animation recording. Split, trim, cut, delete, compact, smooth out movement, and see the result immediately. Render and host your videos for you in the Explain Drive cloud, so you can save time and storage. Use Center Stage to include yourself with dynamic video capturing.
• Share your materials as images, PDFs, MP4s, or web video links for instant watch or editable projects.
• Stream your presentations through SharePlay or popular conferencing tools, including Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
• Assign whiteboard lessons, tasks, and videos to students through all the most popular LMSs and class organization tools, like: Google Classroom, Canvas, Moodle, Schoology, Blackboard, and more.
• Present or whiteboard together in real time with voice chat on any device, anywhere. Set up different collaboration scenarios, turn on and off editing tools for your audience, have them follow you or work on a task with or without you.
CREATE AND DIGITIZE YOUR TEACHING MATERIALS
• Save and share your whiteboard lessons with students.
• Organize your teaching content and use it on any device.
• Create a rich lesson library that you don’t need to carry in a bag.
RECORD VIDEOS TO INSTRUCT, ENGAGE AND EXPLAIN
• Capture every action performed on the canvas.
• Use the Camera Frame for more control over parts that get recorded.
• 3 different recording modes to edit and enrich your recordings.
• Use the recordings to support your blended learning, give feedback and explain.
• Invite students to use whiteboard videos to share their thinking.
ENGAGE YOUR STUDENTS
• Use the collaborative whiteboard for a virtual classroom and live presentations.
• Share your canvas in the Explain Drive cloud to assign your students tasks or group work.
• Use Explain Everything with popular LMSs to create whiteboard assignments with Explain Everything.
• Create cloud whiteboard teaching materials to make them available from any device, anywhere.”