If you are looking for the Best Free Wifi Signal Strength App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Free Wifi Signal Strength App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Free Wifi Signal Strength App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Free Wifi Signal Strength App For iPhone
1. Fing – Network Scanner
“Fing has helped 40 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who’s on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I’ve been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I’m staying in?
• Why Netflix has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Browse internet outages in your area, ISP ratings, reviews and speed statistics
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. iWifi – speed & signal test
[Key Features]– Support Mac computers with Apple M1 chip
“iWifi is your ultimate network diagnostic tool, you can quickly test your internet speed, detect networked devices and view all kinds of network information, and there is also an analysis tool to visualize the nearby Wi-Fi signal.
– Internet speed test, accurate download and upload bandwidth test to find out if the internet speed is normal.
– Network device scan, the network is slowing down and getting stuck, measure to see if there are any suspicious network devices
– Wi-Fi signal strength detection, RSSI, Noise, TX Rate, Channel, etc. at a glance.
Real-time monitoring of all network information, LAN IP, gateway IP, public IP, mac address, BSSID, and even ISP network provider information can be seen at a glance.
– Wi-Fi security check, one click to detect whether the current Wi-Fi has phishing risk, whether there is fake public Wi-Fi, whether the router has obvious security issue.
– Wi-Fi signal analysis: if the current Wi-Fi connection is unstable, if there is interference from other Wi-Fi signals nearby, and which signal channels are currently free, it’s easy to see in the signal analysis interface. [IAP]After one-time purchase or Monthly/Yearly subscription. You could unlock below VIP features:
– Unlimited Tests
– No Ads
All purchases are tied to your iTunes account
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
4. Net Speed – Measure Internet Performance
Use Net Speed to monitor your cellular (3G/4G/LTE) or WiFi connection rate and response for your device. With a real-time graphical display, results are updated continuously during the testing procedure. This simple, easy-to-use app provides consistent, accurate internet speed testing from any location. A simple test app to determine your true mobile speed.
– Simple, one button tap performs (or cancels) the internet speed tests.
– Displays star ratings to show relative speed ratings.
– Testing features download rate, upload rate and latency (response) time.
– Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting.
– History of the previous tests is available for comparison.
– Works on either Cellular data from any carrier or when connected via WiFi.
– Conveniently share results with others via email, text messaging, Facebook and Twitter.
– Testing servers located around the world for accurate results.
– Unlimited on-the-go testing – mobile testing.
– It’s FREE!”
5. NetSpot – Wi-Fi Analyzer
With free NetSpot WiFi analyzer, you’ll get a highly efficient and seamlessly operating wireless network be it at your home or office or even in an airport-sized space.
NetSpot WiFi analyzer for iOS offers you mobility, adaptability and an extraordinary simplicity of use. You’ll surely be pleased with the results this wireless scanner and WiFi analyzer will yield. Even if you are not a network setup professional, you’ll find NetSpot very easy to operate.
Here’s what you can do with NetSpot WiFi Analyzer:
* Scan your and surrounding wireless networks;
* Observe the changes in data charts in real time;
* Compare networks by Signal strength and WiFi Channel;
* Use filters for scanned networks: by Name, by Security protocol, by Signal strength, by Band.
NetSpot is neatly packed with essential features including:
* Live Data collection: visualization of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac live Wi-Fi data;
* 2.4 and 5GHz Bands supported: NetSpot works with both bands to discover networks;
* Detailed info for Access Points: Network name, Band, Channel, MAC address, Signal level, Security, etc.
Areas, where NetSpot WiFi Analyzer is indispensable:
* Monitoring your wireless network for general issues;
* Detecting and fixing a WiFi channel overlap cases;
* A quick examination of the surrounding WiFi coverage;
* Checking for any issues with wireless connection;
* Detecting signal leakages.
All of the above helps you troubleshoot and greatly improve your WiFi network coverage, performance, steadiness, and capacity.
Get free NetSpot WiFi analyzer for iOS today to ensure your WiFi runs smoothly and offers an impressively even coverage in the future!
Feel free to send us your questions and propositions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly respond.”
6. Wifi Signal Strength Meter
Do you ever wonder why your internet connection is slow in your rom or in some place your house?
Your office have many wifi you don’t know which is the best to connect?
Wifi Meter will help you! With unique technology our app will provide many useful information of your Wifi. You will know where in your house or office have best wifi signal strength. It help you to choose your spot or help you to decide add more wifi repeater to improve internet speed.
∞∞∞∞ Main Features ∞∞∞∞
• Signal Strength Meter: indicate your wifi signal strength in dBm
• Wifi Details Info: provide many information about your internet provider
• Device Specs: provide other information about SIM card, CPU, RAM, STORAGE, …
If you have any request, please email us: email@example.com”
7. Wi-Fi SweetSpots
“Observe how Wi-Fi connection speed fluctuates over time, and locate the fastest and slowest Wi-Fi spots in your room!
Discover the perfect spot for your wireless router, access point, or wireless gaming console by using Wi-Fi SweetSpots!
Available on iPhone with a simple, easy-to-use design.”