If you are looking for the Best Free World Clock App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Free World Clock App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Free World Clock App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Free World Clock App For Android
1. World Clock & Widget
If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title:
(1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it.
(2) Click on the new city and select “Edit Clock”.
(3) Rename the clock title & description and click on “OK”.
* Customizable widget background.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Quick search for locations.
* Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
* Optional display of date”
2. World Clock Widget
Features of this application:
– Displays time and date in multiple cities and time zones
– Digital & Analog Clock
– A lot of color and appearance settings
– 12/24 clocks
– military time
– supports GMT and ZULU time zones too
– up to date DST (Daylight Saving Time) info
– convenient world clock, time converter, meeting scheduler.
– meeting planner supports highlighting of weekend hours, morning and evening hours
– you can invoke 3rd party alarm clock from the app”
3. World Clock by timeanddate.com
• A home screen widget for easy access to city times.
• Automatic detection of your current location.
• Time zone information.
• Daylight Saving Time (DST) switch dates & times.
• Latitude and Longitude coordinates.
• Flags per country.
• Foreign currencies.
• Dialing codes (country and area codes).
• Clock faces which change to show day & night.
• The app supports the Gregorian calendar
The free app is funded by advertising. The upgrade (in-app purchase) removes all ads and provides widget functionality without limitations.
timeanddate.com came online in 1998, and we have more than 15 years experience as the number one online provider of accurate and reliable time and date related information worldwide.”
4. Simple World Clock Widget
Custom Time zone
Custom Background color
Custom font (for Pro user)
Custom label, text size and color
Set application shortcuts by tapping clock
To add this widget, simply long press on your home screen and select Simple World Clock Widget.
Some devices need different way to add widgets. Please check the manual of your device to add home screen widgets.”
5. World Clock – Timezones and Travel Infos
Do you want to know what is the timezone of New York? 🏙️
Traveling to Rome and you need to know when to call your parents?
Want to find out informations about some specific city?
Put away your wooden clock, because now World Clock is here for you. 🕑
World Clock is a lightweight and intuitive app that allows you to check timezones, informations and various facts for every city in the world. 🌎
• NEW! Check out the new Dark theme! It is beautiful and it also drains less battery 😉
• Check timezones for every city in the world. DST, PST (Pacific Standard Time), CET (Central European Time), (CST Central Standard Time)…We’ve got every timezone covered for you!
• For every city you can check a brief Wikipedia description along with useful traveling informations, weather and beautiful photos.
• Check the time for your favorite cities directly in the lock or home screen, thanks to the new simple and intuitive widget.
• Share your favorite cities and their fun facts with your friends!
• Check your local time whenever you want and compare it to every other city timezones.
• Organize your travel. For every city you can get a lot of useful information, such as sunset, sunrise, daylight duration, and more.
• Organize your favorite cities in the order you want, by simply drag and dropping an element, or delete a favorite city by doing a simple swipe.
The app is constantly updating, so be sure to update it frequently!
Promise we won’t let you down! 💖”