If you are looking for the Best Free World Clock App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free World Clock App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free World Clock App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free World Clock App For iPhone
1. Hour – World Clock
• Quick Access from the menu bar.
• Add or Delete any city, as many as you want.
• Simply rearrange your cities by drag and drop.
• Hour display the Clock Face black or white background, following the night and day of the city.
• Display AM/PM format or 24H format.
• Notification Center Widget.
• Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday information displayed*.
• Display an analog or digital Clock, in the menu bar.
• Optionally display the current date, in the menu bar.
• Theme light or dark.
• Easily schedule meetings or calls with friends or colleagues with the time travel slider*.
• Rename the city as you want.
• Fine tune time format per world clock*.
• Digital mode for your World Clocks.
• Sunrise, Sunset information*.
• Time Offset information*.
• Transparency mode.
• VoiceOver support.
Hour never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance.
2. World Clock – Local Time
If you’re in business, this app’s essential for calling other timezones at the precise local time. You might have to call across the US when it’s 10am in New York, then have a teleconference with overseas colleagues at 3.30pm Paris time. Use Time & Sun to make sure you phone at the exact local time, and don’t miss a vital call from abroad.
This app also gives the sunrise and sunset times for every location – handy for outdoor enthusiasts, or if you’re lying on a beach and want to plan your evening.
With today’s global economy and affordable holiday travel, there have never been so many people globe-trotting at any one time. Simply tell Time & Sun where you are, and you can check if friends and family are awake to call or Skype.
Time & Sun has every location available in Google maps. It also recognises place names in other languages used by Google maps; for example, if you enter “Лондон”, which is the Russian name for London, you will get the results in Russian!
Features of this app include:
• Support for all iPhone and iPad formats
• Immediate Daylight Saving Time Changes worldwide
• Find the exact time in over 1,000,000 cities, towns and villages
• Ability to rename locations, e.g. change your home town to “Family”
• Day and nighttime clock indicators – white clock faces for day, black for night
• Times of sunrise and sunset in every location worldwide
• Easy to use and accurate – always!
• Customizable and adjustable
3. World Clock – Time Zones
• 5000+ cities from all around the globe with current time information.
• Arrange your favorites to your preference to easily view the local time for your most viewed locations.
• Get the correct local time for any location around the world with time zone related information.
• Time is synchronized from within the app to display the correct time from timeanddate.com.
• Automatically updates daylight saving changes and any other time zone changes that occur around the world.
• Choose from a variety of analog clock designs and select the type of display – analog, digital, or text clock.
• Choose between 24 Hour Clock or 12 Hour Clock formats.
• Choose to show dates and time difference in the Favorite Tab.
This app is ad-supported. An In-App Purchase is available to remove the ads.
timeanddate.com is an established company that first came online in 1998. We maintain more than a decade of experience in being an accurate and reliable provider of time and date related information worldwide.
Countries are constantly changing time zones and daylight saving time (DST) schedules. The World Clock-Time Zones app is fully aware of the effects of these changes in all countries and territories and will adjust times based on the reliable and up-to-date databases from timeanddate.com.”
4. World Clock Time Widget
**Featured in “Utilities > Apps We Love” in the App Store (US)**
**Featured in “Cool Clocks and Timers” of the App Store (US)**
**Featured in “Enhanced for 3D Touch” in the App Store (US)**
**Featured in the Best New Apps section of the App Store (UK)**
**Featured in Federico Viticci’s ‘My Must-Have iPhone Apps’ (MacStories)**
World Time Widget brings the world clock to your Notification Center making it quicker and easier to see the correct time and date anywhere in the world – all within a single swipe.
This app is perfect for checking timezones of international colleagues, keeping on top of world travel, or staying in touch with distant friends and family.
HOW IT WORKS:
iPhone / iPad widget:
Just add your chosen locations to the World Time Widget app, then swipe down from the top of your device whenever you need to check the time. You can even swipe down from the lock screen to see the times – try it!
Get quicker access to the timezones that matter to you with World Time Widget.
* ACCURATE – reliable time keeping in sync with your iOS device
* COMPREHENSIVE – hundreds of cities to choose from worldwide
* RELIABLE – automatic adjustment for daylight savings when applicable
* CUSTOMISABLE – rename your clocks, choose 12h or 24h display, prioritise the order of your locations
* COLORFUL – choose from six different themes
* SECONDS – show the time to the second
* CONVENIENT – see your world locations in a single swipe
* USEFUL – plan meetings or calls with the handy time travel feature
* CLEAR – see whether it’s day or night in your chosen timezones
* SYNC – Timezones sync via iCloud
World Clock uses auto-renewing subscriptions. Premium Club subscription provides additional features like time travel, themes, and an ad free experience. The subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period and will be charged through your iTunes account. Subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
5. World Clock Widgets
“Check the time, anytime! Track the local time in cities across the world, right from your desktop. Add cities to World Clock and select the analog or digital clocks. Then check the World Clock widget whenever you need to know the time.
• Digital or analog clocks
• AM/PM or 24-hour time
• Show seconds
• Customizable Widgets with tons of layout and color options
• Search 10,000+ cities by name
• Rename a city to create a custom clock, e.g., “Grandma’s House”
• Mac app is totally free! The iOS app contains ads and an optional one-time purchase to remove ads and help support my work.”
6. World Clock. Time Widget
“Our World Clock + Widgets goes beyond similar apps and iOS Clock App with the addition of a widget and the easy-to-use time calculator. It has a clean design that is straightforward for fast navigation. The app is free to download and has every option that makes it the perfect world clock.
• Choose from 30k cities
• Use offline functionality
• Add multiple Widgets on Home Screen
• Adjust time with Time Converter
• Rename your places
Please note the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Private Policy http://getsfaxapp.com/privacy.html
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable”