If you are looking for the Best Friend Tracker App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Friend Tracker App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Friend Tracker App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Friend Tracker App For iPhone
1. Find My Friends
“Find My Friends allows you to easily locate friends and family using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Just install the app and share your location with your friends by choosing from your contacts, entering their email addresses or phone numbers, or using AirDrop.
When you share your location, your friends can start following your location immediately and easily share their locations back with you so that you are both in the loop. If at any time you do not want to be followed, you can hide your location with a single switch.
Find My Friends lets you set up location-based alerts that can notify you automatically when a friend arrives at the airport, a child leaves school or a family member arrives home safely. You can also set up alerts to notify friends about changes in your location.
When you use Find My Friends, your location can be shared from any of your iOS devices, allowing you to choose the device you have with you most often. If you have a cellular capable Apple Watch, Find My Friends will even switch your location to your Apple Watch whenever you are away from your iPhone.
For best location accuracy and notification performance, make sure Wi-Fi is enabled on your device.
• Easily locate friends and family
• Location-based notifications
• Simple privacy controls
• Parental restrictions
• Free for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
• Share your location temporarily or permanently
• Quickly share your location with nearby friends using AirDrop
• Use phone number or email address to share your location and invite friends to share back
• Support for 3D Touch
Supported languages: English, Arabic, Australian English, Brazilian Portuguese, British English, Canadian French, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hong Kong Chinese, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mexican Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Find My Friends Version 7.0 requires iOS 11 or later and iCloud. You can create a free Apple ID to use with iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac.”
2. “FindMe: Find My Friends, Phone”
– view the exact location of your friends or family members on the map
– browse through their travel history
– get timely notifications when they arrive at a certain place or leave it
– create different circles for your friends and family
– invite as many people as you want to your circles
– mark your favorite places on the map using presets (like Work, Home or School) or specify your own (e.g. restaurants, cinemas, your secret hiding places – whatever you like)
– keep track of the battery level of your friends and relatives, and get notified when they’re low on battery charge
– share your own battery charge level
– share your location to the circle members (or disable the location sharing if you don’t want to)
– track down a phone in case it was lost or stolen
– tell your circle members your exact location by using the Check In button
– send help alert to everyone in your circle right from the app (all your circle members will be notified immediately)
– choose different icons for your places (e.g. gym, cinema, restaurant)
– use group chats to communicate with your circle members
You can use the app without registering your account. Note: If you’re not registered, your data will be stored only on your current device and cannot be restored on another one.
Please note that continuous use of location services in the background can drastically decrease battery life.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Subscription with a free trial period will be automatically renewed to a paid subscription
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
• 1-month subscription with 3-day trial version
• 1-year subscription with 3-day trial version
“Glympse is a fast, free and simple way to share your real-time location using GPS tracking on your mobile device, with any of your family, friends or co-workers! This is location sharing on your terms, you decide who sees your location and when!
Send a Glympse to let friends and family know you are on your way. Request a Glympse from a colleague who is always running late. Set up a Glympse group for your family reunion.
Those you share with can view your Glympse from any web-enabled device, no sign-up or app required!
Download Glympse today to start sharing!
+ Easy: no sign-up required
+ Safe: your Glympse automatically expires after sharing has ended
+ Secure: Share your location on your terms – you are in control
+ Live: share location in real time with dynamic map
+ View: Friends or family members within a Private Group or share to a Public Group
+ Open: share with anyone – no app required to view
+ Passive: runs in the background
+ Global: works anywhere you have GPS and a data connection
Use Glympse to:
+ Coordinate a social night out with friends
+ Let your friends or family know you made it home safe after a night out
+ Let your spouse know your ETA when you’ll be home from work
+ Let your family know you are safe while running or cycling
+ Find friends at a concert or festival
+ Provide a courtesy notice with ETA to a client when stuck in traffic
+ Share a charity run route with followers on Facebook or Twitter
+ Direct emergency or roadside personnel to you quickly
+ Request a Glympse from a colleague who is always running late.
+ Send a Glympse to let friends and family know you are on your way.
+ Show the kids how close you are to picking them up from practice.
+ Have your kids send you a Glympse so you know where they are and when they arrive at their destination, either a new driver or if their walking home from school
~~~ AWARDS & PRESS ~~~
+ 2014 Webby Award Winner
+ “[Glympse] is one of those apps that’s ingenious in its simplicity, insanely handy to have around, and just a little bit fun to boot.” – CNET Reviews
+ “Glympse: The Coolest Thing Your Smartphone Can Do” – Fast Company
+ Named one of “15 Best Mobile Apps of 2011” – Mashable
• Glympse supports iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and now Apple Watch and iMessage. Please note that an iPhone or iPad with cellular data are best suited for sending Glympses as they have GPS for pinpoint location and can share your location while you are on the move.
• We LOVE TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us a note using the “Send us Feedback” feature in the app under Settings.”
4. Life360: Find Family & Friends
“Protect and connect the people who matter most with comprehensive safety features for life at home, on the web, and on the go — all in one place for added value and convenience. Enjoy modern, advanced tools that go beyond a basic GPS phone tracker.
Bring your family closer with comprehensive safety features designed for busy, modern life — all in one place for added value and convenience. Go beyond basic GPS phone tracking with smart tools and anytime, anywhere emergency support.
Life360 membership offers a wide range of all-new services. Highlights include:
– SOS to send a silent alert with your location to family members, emergency contacts, and responders.
– 24/7 Emergency dispatch that’s always on call for your entire family. Even if you can’t call for help, we will.
– Family Safety Assist for comprehensive real-time specialist support anytime, anywhere, and in any situation.
– Identity Theft Protection to safeguard each family member’s sensitive digital information and white glove restoration service, including up to $1M in coverage.
Explore Life360 for free
Download Life360 and get started with advanced Location Sharing, 2 days of Location History, and 2 Place Alerts to see family members come and go from your top places like home, school, and work. Protect your drivers and passengers and respond to a car crash faster with automatic Crash Detection, and stay safe on the go with automated SOS.
Upgrade to membership for premium features and tools, backed by 24/7 specialist support and emergency dispatch. Find the plan that fits your family’s unique needs and try free for 7 days.
Be prepared for anything, anywhere with all the features of Life360 Gold, plus:
– Family Safety Assist: Disaster Response, Medical Assistance including a nurse helpline during the pandemic, and Travel Support with a team of trained, live agents
– 24/7 Roadside Assistance, including 50 miles of free towing
– $500 in Stolen Phone Coverage
– ID Theft Protection & restoration with up to $1M in coverage per person
– Credit Monitoring
Protect your family on the go with all the features of Life360 Silver, plus:
– A full 30 days of Location History
– Unlimited Place Alerts
– Individual Driver Reports to see how (and what) your drivers are doing behind the wheel
– Crash Detection with emergency dispatch and live agent support
– 24/7 Roadside Assistance
– $250 in Stolen Phone Coverage
– SOS to send a silent help alert, plus 24/7 emergency dispatch to your location
– ID Theft Protection & restoration with up to $25k in coverage per person
Make daily coordination a breeze with features like:
– 5 Place Alerts to stay in step
– 7 days of Location History
– $100 in Stolen Phone Coverage
– Crime Reports to see and avoid dangerous situations
– Family Driving Summary
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain battery.
But not to worry, we’ve spent 10 years developing our location technology and our algorithms always keep battery usage to a minimum, even while you drive!”