If you are looking for the Best Fuel Tracker App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Fuel Tracker App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Fuel Tracker App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Fuel Tracker App iPhone
1. Fuel Tracker Gas & Mileage log
A simple, easy to use application to calculate and track your gas mileage and cost (fuel economy/efficiency). When you buy gasoline, just enter the amount you purchased and your current odometer value. Fuel Tracker will calculate your gas mileage, maintain a log of your purchases, and display plots and statistics for your data.
– Track fuel log including quantity, price and odometer.
– Powerful statistics of gas usage & mileage
– Geo location
– Supports US, SI and Imperial units
– Displays fuel consumption in: MPG, MPL, Km/L, L/100Km
– Sync data between devices.
– Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
– Clean and tidy UI.
– Free with no ads
Please contact us by email for any feedback or suggestion: email@example.com”
2. Fuelly: MPG & Service Tracker
“Easily track your vehicle’s fuel economy and vehicle maintenance records. Set up reminders to keep on top of maintenance tasks such as oil changes and tire rotations. Fuelly makes it easy for you to save money with gas mileage calculations (MPG) and service reminders.
The Fuelly app seamlessly integrates with Fuelly.com, the web’s most used gas mileage tracking website. Easily manage the cars in your garage and log each fuel-up. At each fuel-up, just add the miles, gallons and price per gallon and see your MPG data grow. All data is beautifully displayed and perfectly synchronized with your vehicle on Fuelly.com
• Tracks gas mileage and vehicle maintenance
• Attachments to store photos and PDFs
• Online sync to Fuelly.com
• Charts: MPG, stats, gas price, gas expenses, service expenses
• Customizable service reminders, with presets like oil changes, tire rotations, and more
• Priority support via in app messaging
• Supports multiple vehicles
• Store vehicle data: VIN, License Plate, etc.
• Excel compatible email reports (CSV attachment)
• International Units: MPG (US), MPG (Canada), MPG (UK), MPG (Imperial), L/100km, gal/100mi (US), gal/100mi (Imperial), km/L, km/gal (US), km/gal (Imperial), and mi/L
“App Store Pick of the Week.” —Apple
“Gas Cubby makes its mark not only with its power, but with its flexibility.” —Kyle Baxter – Macworld
For more information visit: www.Fuelly.com
For priority support, contact us via in app messaging. Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also available from Fuelly:
• Remove ads
• Add photos and PDFs to records
• Auto completion of locations when adding fuel or services
$0.99 monthly • $6.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://www.fuelly.com/terms”
The GOFAR app connects with the GOFAR dongle and Ray (available at www.gofar.co) to give you real time feedback on your driving. GOFAR uses patented algorithms, Formula 1 inspired technology and award winning design to provide you with:
• Real-time driving feedback
• Learn how to cut fuel costs
• Automatically tracks your trip data and mileage
• Track your fill ups
• See your driving score
• Track and reduce emissions
GOFAR works with nearly all gasoline/petrol cars since 2008, for more information, go to www.gofar.co/cars
Note: If you choose to enable it, GOFAR uses GPS running in the background while driving. This can dramatically decrease your phone’s battery life.
Learn more about the GOFAR product at www.gofar.co”