If you are looking for the Best Game Apps For iPhone No Wifi to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Game Apps For iPhone No Wifi that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Game Apps For iPhone No Wifi, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Game Apps For iPhone No Wifi
1. Alto’s Adventure
“A piece of interactive art”
“Best of 2015” and “15 Most Beautiful Games”
“Favorite Apps of 2015”
– The New York Times
“One of the best mobile games”
– The Verge
“Alto’s Adventure demands your attention”
“2015 Game of the Year”
– Product Hunt
“Best 2D Visual Experience”
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
“One of the best-looking games on the App Store”
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
“Best Looking Video Games of 2015”
“Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful”
“Best iPhone apps of 2015”
“I couldn’t let Alto’s Adventure slide by me”
“Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played”
– The Next Web
“Pristine and refined”
– LA Times
“An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience.”
“Satisfies the soul”
“Alto’s Adventure is the endless runner matured”
“Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing”
– The New York Observer
“Favorite game of the year”
“A joyous experience”
“One of my favorite games”
“Alto is lovely”
“It’s seriously stunning”
“Alto’s Adventure is a brilliant mobile game”
“A beautiful visual experience”
“An elegant ride down nature’s greatest landmarks”
– Kill Screen
“A compelling game to play”
– The Washington Post
“Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming”
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.”
2. Angry Birds 2
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies’ towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds’ fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! — Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
– Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
– Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
– Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
3. Knights of Pen & Paper 2
The game is now free, with a fully reworked combat balance and ingame economy. More of everything! We will continuously improve the game, be sure to keep the game updated!
Players portray both party and game master playing a tabletop RPG, and must assemble both their characters, and the challenges they will face.
“There’s something genuinely pleasant about Knights of Pen and Paper 2, especially if you’re a fan or tabletop role playing. It pokes fun, but it’s always warm towards its subject matter.”- Pocket Gamer
“a great little RPG that presents excellent value for money with much to love.”- Continue Play
• The ultimate retro role-playing simulation – again!
• Fully customizable party, from the players to the game room.
• Expanded equipment and crafting systems.
• All-new campaign featuring dozens of locations, sidequests, and dynamic dungeons.”