If you are looking for the Best Game Collecting Android App Reddit to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Game Collecting Android App Reddit that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Game Collecting Android App Reddit, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Game Collecting Android App Reddit
1. Game Collection Tracker Pro
NOTE: the game covers in the preview screenshots have been left out to prevent copyright infringement!
VG Collection Tracker is an advanced video game collection organizer, designed for smartphones (not yet for tablets). It lets you view your games offline on the go or check which games you have when shopping, so you don’t buy the same game twice.
Try the free version first:
• Easy to use
• Simple Layout
• Lots of settings
• Backup & Restore functionality
• Barcode Scanner
• Steam import
EXCLUSIVE PRO FEATURES:
• Backup & Restore to/from CSV files (viewable in any spreadsheet software)
• Dropbox Sync (completely automatic!)
• Export to HTML with box art
• The option to add custom box art (from storage or camera)
Please don’t give bad reviews because of bugs. Try to explain the problem in an email to rvdsoft7[at]gmail[dot]com and give me a chance to fix the issues. Thanks.”
2. “My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover)”
Add games via (partial) title search with or without platform. Or just request all games for a specific platform.
Add games from lists like PlayStation Plus, Xbox Games With Gold, Trending, Upcoming and Just released.
Import your games from various sources: Steam, Playstation 3/4/Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation Plus, Xbox Games With Gold, VGCollect, Android, Backloggery, Collectorz, PSDLE, Desura, Itch.io, How Long To Beat, RF Generation, Generic CSV, Generic TXT .
Track your collections & wishlist in style and quickly access your list (offline & online) via the extensive filters, sorting, grouping & shortcut features.
My Game Collection brings a lot of data together from various sources, but still enables you to edit it, giving you complete control over your own collection. It does all this in beauty while presenting you with a very easy to use interface.
• Powerful, yet very easy to use
• Keep track of who loaned what
• Largest database available: games, hardware, amiibo (characters, cards), Skylanders (characters, cars, traps, items, adventures)
• Add your PlayStation Plus or Xbox Game With Gold games from our lists
• Import your games from various sources (Steam, Playstation, Xbox, VGCollect, …)
• Custom colors for labels to add to your games & hardware
• Extensive filtering, grouping & sorting options
• Choose what you want see on the detail screens.
• Lots of extra info is automatically downloaded for your collection.
• Multiple views (list, grid, grouped)
• Lock detail screens
• Backup/restore to local storage and/or Dropbox/Drive
• Create a shortcut on your homescreen to a direct game/hardware detail or list filter.
• Export your full list, or a custom selection to CSV
• Share your game/hardware to twitter, hangouts, facebook, email, …
• All information can be edited, even information that was downloaded from the online database
• Outgoing links to various search, info and video sources
• Google Now Voice support. Example: Search for [Game Title] in My Game Collection
• Choose images from Image Search, online database, local storage or a direct url.
• Customize the main menu (left slide-out menu)
• Passionate & responsive developer 🙂
Join our subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/mygamecollection_app
Explore our online presence: https://www.clevergamer.net”
3. Siralim 3 (Monster Taming RPG)
“Siralim 3 is the deepest monster catching RPG in existence. If you’re looking for a game with an unbelievable amount of content that will last you for hundreds (or even thousands) of hours, this is the game for you!
• Collect and breed over 700 different creatures to fight for you.
• Explore randomly generated dungeons with 15 unique tilesets.
• Craft artifacts and spell gems to equip your creatures for battle.
• Infinite playability – there’s not even a level cap. New features are introduced well-beyond the 100-hour mark. You’ll never run out of things to do!
• Rich end-game content, including Itherian Realms, super-bosses, arena battles, and much more!
• Asynchronous player-versus-player combat allows you to fight against other players’ creatures!
• Supports gamepads!
• Cross-platform cloud saving allows you to pick up where you left off with the desktop version of the game, or simply another mobile device.
• No paywalls, pay-to-win microtransactions, energy systems, ads, or any other BS! And no, you don’t need to be connected to the internet to play.”