If you are looking for the Best Games For iPhone 6 Offline to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Games For iPhone 6 Offline that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Games For iPhone 6 Offline, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Games For iPhone 6 Offline
1. Alto’s Adventure
“A piece of interactive art”
“Best of 2015” and “15 Most Beautiful Games”
“Favorite Apps of 2015”
– The New York Times
“One of the best mobile games”
– The Verge
“Alto’s Adventure demands your attention”
“2015 Game of the Year”
– Product Hunt
“Best 2D Visual Experience”
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
“One of the best-looking games on the App Store”
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
“Best Looking Video Games of 2015”
“Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful”
“Best iPhone apps of 2015”
“I couldn’t let Alto’s Adventure slide by me”
“Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played”
– The Next Web
“Pristine and refined”
– LA Times
“An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience.”
“Satisfies the soul”
“Alto’s Adventure is the endless runner matured”
“Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing”
– The New York Observer
“Favorite game of the year”
“A joyous experience”
“One of my favorite games”
“Alto is lovely”
“It’s seriously stunning”
“Alto’s Adventure is a brilliant mobile game”
“A beautiful visual experience”
“An elegant ride down nature’s greatest landmarks”
– Kill Screen
“A compelling game to play”
– The Washington Post
“Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming”
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.”
2. Alto’s Odyssey
“Apple Design Award Winner, 2018”
“The art of the perfect sequel”
– The Verge
“A true joy”
“Dramatic and driving”
“A beautiful labor of love”
– The Next Web
“Vibrant and poetic”
“A relaxing experience”
– Ars Technica
Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home.
Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs – all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
• A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
• Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
• Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
• Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
• Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
• Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
• Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
• Original music and handcrafted audio. Headphones recommended!
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Odyssey is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, play forever.”
Over 65 MILLION players and counting!
#1 GAME in 83 countries!
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR!
WINNER of the Apple Design Award!
Apple Editors’ Choice worldwide!
5/5 – AppSmile – “A standout game”
4/4 – Slide to Play – “A must-download”
5/5 – AppSpy – “An absolute treat to play”
5/5 – Apple’N’Apps – “One of the best games”
9/10 – Destructoid – “A hallmark of excellence”
4.5/5 – TouchArcade – “Easy to recommend”
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” — AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” — Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play.” — AppSpy
“One of the best experiences on iOS.” — Apple’N’Apps
“A hallmark of excellence.” — Destructoid
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR
WINNER of the Apple Design Award
WINNER of the Nordic Indie Sensation Award at Nordic Game
WINNER of the Best Project at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the SCEE Award at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the Best Game – Arcade & Action at the Tabby Awards
Selected Indie Game at PAX 10
Editors’ Choice in Macworld
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that’s too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
– SINGLE PLAYER campaign with 100+ truly unique levels
– VERSUS mode for up to four players on the same device in 30+ levels
– COOPERATIVE mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
– LEVEL EDITOR: Create levels, share & play!
* Start from scratch or modify the official levels
– LEVEL WORLD: New levels to play all the time
* Discuss with the other level makers, share tips and watch level making tutorials at http://forum.badlandgame.com
– Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
– Supports 3D Touch
* Super precise flying using touch
* Quick actions added to home screen icon to quickly access single player and editor
– Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience
– Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
– iCloud support (player’s game progress is synced with all linked iOS devices)
– iOS 7 Game Controller support
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog – http://www.badlandgame.com”
4. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
5. Into the Dead 2
“Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead – anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
Continue the nightmare with exclusive story events including a terrifying prequel to Night of the Living Dead and an expansion to the Ghostbusters universe.
• Evolving story and multiple endings — complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks — unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay — fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments — discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats — adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• 5 additional story events — from burning forests to frozen mountain tops
• Daily and special event modes — prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions — fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
• Play offline — take your game anywhere, no internet connection required
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Monthly VIP Subscription, where applicable.”
6. Pascal’s Wager
■ Devices support:
– System run iOS 9 and above
– iPhone 6s and above
– iPad models with 2G RAM or more
Pascal’s Wager is an action role playing game with the style of dark fantasy. The game provides its players with top-notch picture quality and a feast for the senses that the mobile platform has never had before. In the game, the world is shrouded by dark mist, where light is dim and mysterious. People there become lunatic, and nobody knows the secrets behind that.
Players can play multiple characters to experience the strong storyline and reveal various hidden areas of the map. Along the way, they will fight unbelievable enemies, confront epic bosses, and embrace overwhelming death and truth. All the while, they’ll be engrossed by a magnificent soundtrack performed by a world-class orchestra.
– An incredibly Rich and Deep story, 20 or more hours of content
– Four operable characters, with different combat modes and skill trees
– Dozens of different enemies, bringing extensive experience of hectic battles
– Diversified NPCs, responding to independent subplots
– Three-dimensional map with multiple layers
– Cinematic performance and storytelling, fully voiced dialog
– Powerfully attractive soundtracks, performed by a world-famous symphony orchestra
– Full controller support to ensure the best possible gameplay experience
– Substantial post-launch DLC adding to the story and characters
In ancient times, a natural disaster brought the Sun from high in the Sky to the depths of the Ocean, allowing a mysterious dark fog to blanket the World.
Simultaneously, Colossi, beings that were revered by descendants, roamed the lands for the very first time.
These Colossi, which emit the sparks of light that disperse the black fog, bring the only hope to mankind.
Thousands of years later, humanity has long grown accustomed to following in the footsteps of these revered beings as they travel through the black fog.
However, just as how the Sun was mysteriously brought down from the Sky, these Colossi have also began to fall mysteriously…
Terrence, a courier whom was expelled by the Church, has learned that his long estranged wife Teresa, may have some connection to the recent fall of the Colossi.
Setting forth on a journey filled with anguish, deception and possible redemption, Terrence seeks to find his wife and the truth behind their World.
◆ SNS ◆
– Facebook: @PascalsWagerGame
– Youtube: Pascal’s Wager
– Twitter: @PascalsWager_
– Instagram: @pascalswagergame
– Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/PascalsWagerGame
– Discord: https://discord.gg/aXxxENu”
“Solitaire by MobilityWare is the ORIGINAL maker of Solitaire free for iPad and iPhone. After more than 10 years on the App Store we are STILL improving our card game with fun new features. Make sure to try out our unique Daily Challenges!
The addictive game you’ve been playing on your computer for years now goes wherever you do. Whether you know it as Patience, Klondike, or just Solitaire, this popular game is one of the best games around.
== How to Play ==
Tap or drag cards to arrange them in descending order with alternating colors. When you can, move cards up to the foundation to sort all of the suits from Ace to King. You can draw one card at a time for a more relaxing game, or draw three for a challenge to train your brain!
== Features ==
– Daily Challenges: Earn crowns & trophies by solving each day’s new challenge
– Levels & Titles: Earn points every time you play to level up and achieve new titles
– Winning Deals: Play deals where you know there is at least one winning solution
– Stickers: Send cute reaction stickers to your friends through iMessage
– Customization: Change your background, card backs and card faces for a personalized experience
– Show Me How To Win: Improve your strategy by using the “Show Me How To Win” feature
– Leaderboards & Statistics: See how you stack up against other players, or try to beat your own high score
– Custom Settings: Play right or left-handed, portrait or landscape, standard or vegas scoring, and adjust hands to draw-1 or draw-3
– Unlimited hints and Undos
== More Fun Card Games from MobilityWare ==
MobilityWare makes the best card games on the App Store. Try some of our other games:
– Spider Solitaire
– Pyramid Solitaire
– Crown Solitaire
– Tripeaks Solitaire
– Spider Go Solitaire
– Castle Solitaire
– Destination Solitaire
– Blackjack casino game
For answers to frequently asked questions, head over to
LIKE US on Facebook
For the latest, check out
Join over 100 million users playing Solitaire for iOS! Our version of Solitaire is free and is the most popular in the Play Store! Take on our Daily Challenges for a new Solitaire experience each and every day. Download now to play the best classic Solitaire card game on iOS now!
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES WITH SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
– NO Ad interruptions or Banners!
– Ability to play future Daily Challenges!
– Four Exclusive Themes with Four Gorgeous Card Sets!
About Solitaire Subscription
Solitaire Subscription is an optional subscription that gives you access to seamless play without any ads, the ability to play future Daily Challenges and exclusive themes.
You can subscribe to Solitaire for a term of one month, three months or for one year. New subscribers can choose a one-week trial subscription at no cost. The monthly term costs US$1.99. The three-month term costs US$4.99. The yearly term costs US$14.99. The subscriber’s iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Subscriptions renew automatically unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Renewal prices are US$1.99 per month, US$4.99 per every three months, or US$14.99 per year. The subscriber’s iTunes Account will be charged for a renewal in the last 24 hours of the current period. Purchasers can manage their subscription and turn off automatic renewal in their Account Settings.
Subscriptions may be stopped by turning off automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. A subscription cannot be cancelled in the middle of its term.
Please see our Terms of Service at http://mobilityware.com/eula.php”
8. Wayward Souls
Procedurally generated random levels mean that every time you play the game, it’s a different experience. Control one of six characters, all with their own unique playstyles, abilities, and equipment. Explore and fight for survival, in combat where your tactics, positioning, and timing matter.
– Fancy control scheme with no virtual buttons or sticks to fumble over.
– Unlock new areas, for increasingly punishing difficulty.
– 13 area types, all with different monsters, potential traps, and rare encounters.
– Each character can find equipment combinations that change their gameplay.
– Victory is based on your increasing skill as a player, not solely on grinding.
– No IAP ever, even for the hats. All content updates will be free for our fans.
– Unprecedented scope and variety for an action-adventure game on iOS, maybe anywhere.
@rocketcatgames or www.facebook.com/rocketcatgames”