If you are looking for the Best Gba Emulator Androidreddit to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Gba Emulator Androidreddit that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Gba Emulator Androidreddit, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Gba Emulator Androidreddit
1. Pizza Boy GBA Basic
THE ULTIMATE GBA EMULATOR
Do you have bunch of gba roms on your SD card and are you a fan of retro gaming? Then you need a reliable and precise GBA emulator for Android that will load your roms fast, precisely and with ease. Search no more, you’ve found the most precise, consistent & easy to use ads free gba emulator.
60 FPS EVEN ON OLD HARDWARE
Pizza Boy GBA emulator will guarantee 60 fps even on old hardware. There are some great additional features too, like the ability for fast forward or slow motion, or the ability to save and restore states.
PIZZA BOY GBA FEATURES:
✅ GBA emulator with NO advertising!
✅ Totally written in C and Assembly for incredible performance and low battery consumption
✅ Take advantage of OpenGL and OpenSL native libraries for video and audio performance to the top
✅ 60 FPS granted even on old hardware
✅ Save and restore states
✅ Slow motion/Fast forward
✅ Buttons size and position total customization
✅ Hardware joypads support
✅ Capture screenshots in Jpg
Warning! Games (also known as ROMs) are not included!
Warning 2! This emulator can run only GBA roms and NOT GBC not GB classic roms
Bugs? Features request? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product is not affiliate with or endorsed by Nintendo!”
2. My Boy! – GBA Emulator
“My Boy! is a super fast and full-featured emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It emulates nearly all aspects of the real hardware correctly.
This is by far the only emulator that supports link cable emulation with decent speed.
*** To play GB/C games, you need to get My OldBoy!.
*** You CAN link up two different games, and it is easy! Refer to instructions on our website.
*** CHEATS ACTUALLY WORK! Please refer to the FAQ on our website.
• Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX.
• Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
• Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation through your Android’s hardware sensors and vibrator!
• Enter multilined GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
• Save games at any time with screenshot
• Sync saves with Google Drive. Play and save games on one device and continue on the others!
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.
• Clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!”
“RetroArch is an open-source project that makes use of a powerful development interface called Libretro. Libretro is an interface that allows you to make cross-platform applications that can use rich features such as OpenGL, cross-platform camera support, location support, and more in the future.
It comes with its own built-in collection of applications to provide you with a ‘one-stop-shop’ for entertainment.
Libretro and RetroArch are perfectly suited for creating games, emulators and multimedia programs. If you want to learn more, go to our website (listed below).
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!!!
This version of RetroArch differs from the one available on our website (www.retroarch.com) in that there is no Core Downloader, in compliance with the Google Play Store’s policies. This version supports 50 cores max. If this is not enough for your needs, there are two options:
* Get RetroArch Plus, also available for free on the Play Store (this supports up to 127 cores). This version requires Android 8.0 or higher.
* Get RetroArch from our website (www.retroarch.com) and download the APK and install it. This version has the Core Downloader and is considered the ‘full-fat’ version.
Pros of the Play Store version vs. the website APK:
* Automatic weekly updates of both cores and RetroArch.
Cons of the Play Store version vs. the website APK:
* Only 50 cores supported max
* Eye-candy menus to choose from!
* Scan files / directories and add them to game system collections!
* View database information about each game once added to a collection!
* Download programs (‘cores’) online
* Update everything!
* Download Game & Watch games and play them with our exclusive Game & Watch emulator!
* Built-in input remapping
* Ability to remap controls
* Ability to enter and load cheats
* Multi-language support!
* Over 80+ programs(‘cores’) now and counting!
* Play multiplayer with NetPlay!
* Take screenshots, save states and more!
* No DRM
* No restrictions on usage
* No push ads
* No spying
* No ads period
Join us on discord for support and netplay matchmaking
Visit our Youtube channel here for tutorials, gameplays, news and development progress!
For info and help, see our documentation site –
Visit our website!