If you are looking for the Best Goal Setting Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Goal Setting Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Goal Setting Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Goal Setting Android App
1. Way of Life: habit tracker
Changing habits is hard work. Having the right tool is half the battle. Way of Life is that tool – a beautiful, intuitive habit tracker that motivates you to build a better, stronger, and healthier you!
As you collect more and more information, you will be able to spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle easily:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Avoiding too much sugar?
Or whatever is essential to you. There are no restrictions on what Way of Life can help you with when it comes to changing habits.
• Powerful reminders with flexible scheduling and custom messages.
• Charts – bar graphs with trend lines
• Note-taking – quickly jot down a note
• Unlimited items (*)
• Backup to any Cloud storage provider that supports Android (*)
• Archive completed goals
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
‘Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.’ — App Advice
Voted ‘Best Motivation App of 2019’ — Healthline
Featured on the Tim Ferris podcast with Kevin Rose
Way of Life is recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, HealthLine, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur, and Lifehacker.
*) requires premium”
2. Habitica: Gamify Your Tasks
“Treat your life like a game to stay motivated and organized! Habitica makes it simple to have fun while accomplishing goals.
Input your Habits, your Daily goals, and your To-Do list, and then create a custom avatar. Check off tasks to level up your avatar and unlock features such as armor, pets, skills, and even quests! Fight monsters with friends to keep each other accountable, and use your gold on in-game rewards, like equipment, or custom awards, like watching an episode of your favorite TV show. Flexible, social, and fun, Habitica is the perfect way to motivate yourself to accomplish anything.
If you have any questions, feel free to send feedback to email@example.com! And if you enjoy our app, we would really appreciate it if you would leave us a review.”
3. nTask: Task Management for teams
Start using nTask for Android to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks⁃
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go⁃
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated⁃
Team Management :
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haven’t signed up yet? 😱 Sign up today – it’s free! 🙌
Learn more about nTask at https://www.ntaskmanager.com/”