If you are looking for the Best Goal Setting App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Goal Setting App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Goal Setting App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Goal Setting App For iPhone
1. Goal Setting Tracker Planner
Goals Wizard with Brian Tracy is a powerful goal setting program and daily planner that will help you discover, plan, and achieve your most important personal and professional goals.
It includes a complete step-by-step goal setting process and a unique set of productive daily planner tools that will boost your productivity and help you accomplish your most meaningful goals and dreams.
The user friendly design makes it easy to stay focused, make daily progress and get things done.
– Set meaningful life goals and create your bucket list
– Develop your personal success roadmap
– Take charge of your schedule and make daily progress
– Create new habits and productive daily routines
– Achieve your goals and enjoy living your desired life
– Gain clarity, direction and sense of fulfillment
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
> Complete goal planner, goal tracker and bucket list system
> Assess your life reality and identify areas you want to enrich and develop
> Smart goal setting process ensures you focus on your most important goals
> Effective daily planner and task manager keep you in control
> Morning routine gets you focused, ready and prepared for a productive day
> Daily routine scheduler and goalsetter for a structured and balanced lifestyle
> Notepad to save and keep all your ideas, notes, questions and concerns
> Journal and diary to record your daily experiences, thoughts, insights and observations
> Daily inquiries and end-of-day reflections keep you aware and proactive
> Share your goals, habits, routines with your support team
> Sync your info across your iPhone, iPad, and Web-App
Now is the perfect time to start realizing your goals, dreams and desires in each of the important areas of your life.
Download this life-changing goal tracker app and bring CLARITY, SUCCESS and meaningful RESULTS into your LIFE!
Take ACTION – Make it happen …
Goals Wizard is free to download and use. Goals Wizard Advanced and Premium subscriptions give you access to enhanced features and functionality. The Advanced subscription provides access to additional goalsetter topics including values, habits, skills and vision. The Advanced upgrade also allows you accomplish more by setting unlimited goals and unlimited routines. The Premium subscription gives you full all-device access to the complete Goals Wizard program, and let you export and share your goals and plan with your team.
Subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user’s iTunes account. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
2. Habit Tracker
“Habit is a habit tracker app that helps you to build good habits, reach your goals.
It will remind you when needed, track habits with stats and notes, analyze habits with charts, therefore reach your goals at ease. It is also the first habit app that let you and your friends build habit together by remind and encourage each other.
– Different types of habits: simple or quantized habits for better tracking
– Group habits: build, remind & track habits with people you care
– Powerful stats: detailed information to evaluate your results
– Yearly view: unique yearly view put everyday results together
– Repeated reminders: you can set more than one reminder for any habit
– Custom reminder sound: you can record or import ringtone
– Location reminders: remind you when leaving or entering a location
– Today widget: quickly accessing your habits from notification center
– Habit memo: your own habit diary
– Habit ideas: discover new habits that worth trying (will be updated frequently)
– Focus time: for time related habits you can have a helpful timer
– Cloud backup & sync: use on your iPhone and iPad
– Safety lock: protect your privacy with faceID or touchID
– Compete with friend: see who’s doing better
– Dark mode: for those black lovers
– Upcoming features: we will add more features like location-based reminder, monthly report, review mode, auto checkin, searching habit buddy online, habit note, privacy habits and more…
With Habit, it will make your daily routine simple, make your mind clear, make your goal achievable, make your life better, and finally make your dream come true.
Download now, you wont regret.
NOTE: Habit reads data for some habits from Apple Health app (Steps, energy, walking, running ..etc). No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
Start using nTask for iOS to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com.”
4. Strides: Goal & Habit Tracker
Recommended in The New York Times, Strides has been called “the most comprehensive, user-friendly, beautifully designed goal tracking app available.”
Imagine having all of your most important habits, routines and goals together in one simple to do list. Now you can. 🙂
Track anything you want with four types:
1. Track good or bad Habits with a streak calendar.
2. Reach your Target goal value by a specific date.
3. Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or rolling Average.
4. Complete a Project on time with milestones.
– 150+ templates, or create your own tracker
– Progress Reports with everything in one place
– Green/red pace line system to stay on track
– Charts with history, streak, success rate and more
– Powerful reminders: Daily, weekly, week days, etc.
– Unlimited reminders to set yourself up for success
– Add extra notes to your logs to give more context
– Get organized and create the perfect routine
“I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! Strides is one of the most useful apps out there. Nowadays, I can’t even imagine myself without it :)” ~Leyla
“Amazing app. The sheer amount of flexibility with what you can track with Strides is amazing.” ~Carlo
“My life has become so much more organized and fulfilled since I started using your app. I really appreciate it!” ~Micah
“Best tracking app. I love, love, love this app! This is exactly what I’ve been looking for for two or three years. I can track multiple goals and see them all on one screen. Perfect!” ~Kate
Strides is free forever to track what’s most important to you. If you want to get even more out of it, and support development, you can upgrade to Strides Plus to unlock great features like Unlimited Trackers, Sync, Backup, Tags & Filters, Today List, Export Data and lots more on the way.
Strides Plus is an auto-renewing monthly subscription for $4.99/month, or an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $29.99/year, for unlimited goal and habit trackers and other premium features like progress reports while you maintain an active subscription. Strides also offers a lifetime subscription for $79.99 which is paid for by a one-time upfront payment with unlimited access to all premium features forever.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Keep making strides!
Kyle Richey, CEO
5. Way of Life – Habit Tracker
Changing habits is hard work. Having the right tool is half the battle. Way of Life is that tool – a beautiful, intuitive habit tracker that motivates you to build a better, stronger, and healthier you!
As you collect more and more information, you will be able to spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle easily:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Avoiding too much sugar?
Or whatever is essential to you. There are no restrictions on what Way of Life can help you with when it comes to changing habits.
• Chains – challenge yourself not to break a positive streak.
• Powerful reminders with flexible scheduling and custom messages.
• Themes – Dark Mode, Serenity, Retro C64, Light, Rose, etc.
• Charts – Pie charts and bar graphs with trend lines
• Today Widget
• Note-taking – quickly jot down a note
• Use URL-schemes for interaction with other apps
• Organize all your habits with customizable tags
• Scoreboard for instant weekly/monthly feedback
• Interactive walk-through
• Unlimited items (*)
• Backup to any Cloud storage provider that supports iOS (*)
• Export your data as CSV or Excel files for further analysis
• Passcode lock with Touch ID and Face ID support
• Color-blind mode
‘Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.’ — App Advice
Voted ‘Best Motivation App of 2019’ — Healthline
Featured on the Tim Ferris podcast with Kevin Rose
Way of Life is recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, HealthLine, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur, and Lifehacker.
*) requires premium”