If you are looking for the Best Gps App For iPhone Ireland to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Gps App For iPhone Ireland that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Gps App For iPhone Ireland, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Gps App For iPhone Ireland
1. GPS OS Grid Reference
“GPS OS provides a fast and accurate way to locate your position on an Ordnance Survey map, both in Great Britain and Ireland.
• No phone signal required – works in the most remote locations.
• OSTN15 transform data for high conversion accuracy (better than 1m).
• 6, 8 and 10 figure grid references.
• A large, clear, high contrast display ensures you can easily read your position in any light conditions.
• Optimises the frequency of position updates depending on battery charge and speed of travel to make sure you can always make calls at the end of the day.
• Share your location with other people.
• No adverts.
Includes OSTN15 transform data licensed with permission.
Copyright and database rights Ordnance Survey Limited 2016, ©Crown copyright and database rights Land and Property Services 2016 and/or ©Ordnance Survey Ireland, 2016. All rights reserved.”
2. Irish Grid Ref Compass
This app will give you your Irish Grid Ref – Ordnance Survey Ireland (OSI) / Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland (OSNI) grid reference format – along with a Compass Bearing and Latitude and Longitude values in both OSGB36 and WGS84 formats.
The accuracy of the Device GPS signal will also be shown.
Includes a handy graphical guide to the Irish “National Grid” system.
Whilst the app will work worldwide, the values given will only be of use within the The Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).
Ideal for use Walks. Always carry a map and physical compass in addition to your iPhone.
For the best accuracy, use in an open space, away from trees or hill edges.
Like a traditional compass, use with the phone in a flat position, not upright.
When continued usage is required, you can set the iPhone Screen to stay on indefinitely, from the Settings tab.
Send or Share your location information in a Text Message (or iMessage), Email or Tweet*
This app requires Location Services to be enabled in your iPhone, and you must grant permission to the app to use these.
Compatible with iPhone. Not compatible with iPod Touch, or (non-cellular) iPads, due to the lack of GPS and Compass hardware.
* – Internet Connection, and correctly configured Text Message (or iMessage), Email and / or Twitter settings, required to fulfil.
A sister app is available for use in Great Britain. Please search for GB Grid Ref Compass.”
Save mobile data; no internet is required.
Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.
Save you time planning the trip and never miss an interesting place with our ready-made travel guides. We’ve partnered with the best travel content creators to build travel guide catalog for hunderds of destinations around the world. Whether you prefer city travel, car trips or outdoor activities you will find a great choice of guides for a perfect journey.
Directions to points of interest (POIs), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.
Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to Google Maps and Apple Maps.
FAST AND RELIABLE
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.
Essential for home and travel.
MAPS.ME is free to download and use.
– Search through different categories, e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus, etc).
– Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app.
– Share your location via text message or social media.
– When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have any questions, visit our Help Center: support.maps.me.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/mapswithme | Twitter: @MAPS_ME
4. Sygic GPS Truck & Caravan
“High-quality GPS navigation designed for professional drivers & their large vehicles. Trusted by more than 3 million drivers of Trucks, Lorries, LGVs, HGVs, RVs, Caravans, Campers, Vans, Buses, Cars & many of the world’s leading delivery fleets. Lots of smart features, beautiful 3D offline maps, and easy to use interface provide a productive and enjoyable navigation experience. Sygic GPS Truck & Caravan Navigation is the best copilot on your route!
TRUCK SPECIFIC MAPS & ROUTING
• Special routing for Truck / Lorry / LGV / HGV/ Delivery Van calculated for the vehicle & load.
• High-quality 3D offline maps. Free map updates several times per year. Maps are stored offline on your device so internet connection is not required, works with GPS signal.
• 3 route alternatives are displaying the total time, distance, and elevation of the route.
• Up to 7 Custom Vehicle Profiles: Choose a fitting name for your profile and select a vehicle type between Truck, Motorhome/Caravan, Van, Bus & Car. Set the parameters such as dimensions, weight, speed limits, transported material, HAZMAT, number of trailers, and the app will select the best route for the vehicle.
• Last-mile functionality displaying restricted parts of the route in a different color.
• Millions of Truck specific Points of Interests
• Include gas stations, weigh stations, and rest areas.
PROFESSIONAL PLANNING & OPTIMALISATION
• Advanced route planning to avoid toll roads, U-turns, hazards such as low bridges, narrow roads, or restricted areas (emission zones, school zones). Set preferences such as right turns, or arrival with the destination on the right side.
• Plan & optimize your Multi-Stop route. Add up to 150 waypoints, and they will be re-arranged to achieve the best efficiency.
DESIGNED FOR RV / CARAVAN / CAMPER / BUS
• Profile configuration for RV / Caravan / Camper / Motorhome / Bus
• Special routing for RV / Caravan / Camper / Motorhome / Bus calculated for the vehicle & load.
• Routes and directions designed for RVs based on your vehicle size
• RV specific POIs: Campgrounds, parking stations, rest areas, and more
• Spoken voice instructions with road indication
• Dynamic Lane Assistant & Junction View
• Speed Limits & Speed Cameras Warnings
• Real-time Traffic information
• Speed Cameras
• Head-Up Display (HUD): Projects navigation instructions onto your windshield
AVAILABLE MAP REGIONS
• North America
• Europe (with Russia)
• Australia & New Zealand
• Middle East
You can test-drive the Premium feature for the first 14 days after installation. After 14 days, you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Premium license.
Also available from Sygic:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. If you like our app, please leave a review Thank you for your support.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula”
“Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening – Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster – Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music – play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive – your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas – find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Apple CarPlay – use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way – choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
Waze directions aren’t meant for emergency or oversized vehicles.”