If you are looking for the Best Gps Camera App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Gps Camera App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Gps Camera App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Gps Camera App For iPhone
1. GPS Camera 55. Field Survey
“Capture and stamp photos with location, date, address, notes. Add hand drawn annotations. Search & filter your images by title, notes, tags or sort by proximity and date. Organize into collections/folders. Import existing photos from the photo library to restore their location, direction and even notes.
Supports decimal, dm or dms coordinates formats as well as UTM and MGRS.
True or magnetic heading. Degrees or mils.
Accuracy and altitude in either feet or meters.
CAMERA AND CAPTURE SETTINGS
Save photo automatically or open it in preview to annotate before saving.
Option to save copy of the photo to the photo library, either or both original and stamped photo.
ANNOTATE AND COMMENT
Before or after saving the photo you can zoom in/out in the photo preview and draw on the image with your finger or Apple pencil.
Notes overlay for the photo supports Title, Note, Tags/Folder and Address.
Address can be pre-filled automatically based on the photo location or you can manually fill this field.
You can change notes and add more annotations later on (MENU > POINTS > tap on an image in the point row).
MENU > POINTS > tapping on a point row will open point editor where you can add an audio note for the image/point.
Timestamp options include many formats and you should always find your preferred languages between them as well.
Pro pack upgrade removes the basic version watermark and allows you to setup a watermark with your own image, text and colors, if needed.
SHARE AND EXCHANGE
You can select multiple points to share via MENU > POINTS or share the whole points collection via MENU > POINT COLLECTIONS.
Images can be shared with or without their location/notes text and with or without the location/notes overlay.
To transfer points/images in their entirety to another device, use the KMZ (Google Earth archive) export format – this allows to transfer points including images, image notes, annotations, audio notes, to another device.
ORGANIZE, SEARCH & SORT
You can organize images into collections/folders. Existing images/points can be moved between collections.
MENU > POINTS screen enables you to search by point/image notes, address, tags fields, filter by creation month, sort by proximity or show points/images only for the specific collection.
MENU > IMPORT FROM LIBRARY will allow you to pick and import photo from the photo library and the app will do its best to parse tiff/exif/gps/iptc data in the photo to restore location, direction, notes for the stamp.
You can navigate to a point/image by opening it via MENU > POINTS and using Navigate button in the point editor screen.
Image/point location on a map can be reviewed by tapping on a MAP button in the point editor screen (MENU > POINTS > tap on a point row).
== PRO PACK UPGRADE ==
You can do a lot with the basic functions in the app. PRO PACK one time purchase adds:
– Removes the basic version watermark and allows to apply a custom watermark with your image, text, colors.
– Adds ability to create additional point/image collections.
– Enables sharing of more than 5 points/images at once.
– Adds export/import capabilities. In particular, KMZ export/import enables to transfer collections or selected waypoints between devices.
– Adds ability to save hand drawn annotations for the image.
– Extra protection of your work and privacy with PIN code of biometric based access options.
Pro pack upgrade is a one off purchase, NO recurring charges/subscription involved. You can always restore this purchase on different device using same Apple ID.
— Author notes for version 1.x —
I’m totally open to suggestions and new workflow/scenarios you’d need to support your daily or more occasional work. I’m available at email@example.com, either it is an idea or a problem, please let me know, I’ll be more than happy to help. If there is no reply in your inbox within 24 hours, please check the spam folder.
the app developer.”
2. GPS Camera:Photo With Location
GPS Map Camera app is there to add GPS Stamps to camera photos very easily.
Photo Stamping having date, time, location Stamp can help Aviation,Marine, Farming, etc…
Regardless of whether It’s your moment recollections of your visit at a specific spot, wtih GPS Map Camera stamp application, add Datetime, Map, Laitude, Longitude, Weather to your photos.
Track Live Location along with your captured photos by GPS Map Camera. Send your Geo Location of street/place added photos to your Family & Friends, and let them know about your best Earth travel moments.
The app will show you following details:
– Location on map,
– Address of the location,
– Time & Date,
– Latitude & Longitude &
– Weather details & Temperature.
Using this camera, you can take direct photos with these details on the photo. These details will be added to the photo at the bottom portion.
There are many templates category
– More category coming soon.
GPS Map Camera Photo with Location Features :-
=> Manual GeoTag
— If you want to stamp on your gallery picture, then you can add your latitude, longitude, Address, City, Country via Manual GeoTag from Settings.
=> Current GeoTag
— You can add watermark on your gallery picture of your current location.
=> Map Stamp Type
— There are four various stmap types available in this app
=> Date and Time Format & Type
— You can change he time & date with your flexibillity. You can also change the format of the time & date.
=> Temperature Unit
— You can change the temperature of the weather you like.There are two options in the weather. You can set custom or automatically.
Add Location details to Photo from Gallery :
Just like the live GPS camera, you can add location details to any photo from gallery.
Do not forget to share your best experiences with us through Rate & Review.”
3. GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos
“Regardless of whether It’s your moment recollections or your visit at a specific destination, with GPS Map camera stamp application, add & stamp Date, time, Map, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, Weather, Magnetic field, Compass to Your Camera Photos.
Track Live location along with your captured photos by GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos Application. Send your Geo Location of Street / Place added photos to your Family & Friends, and let them know about your best earth travel memories and movements.
How to add GPS map location on photos?
~ Install GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos From App Store.
~ Select Advance or classic Templates, Arrange Formats of Stamps, Change Settings according to Your requirement of GPS map Location Stamp
~ Add GPS Location stamps automatically to your clicked pictures
~ Get Custom GPS camera with Grid, Ratio, Front & Selfie camera, Flash, Focus, Mirror, Timer, capture sound Support
~ Set Map data as Automatic or Manual
~ Classic Template contains automatically fetched stamp details
~ In Advance Template Section:
– Custom maps options: Change Map type from Normal, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid Options
– Address: Add your selected Automatic / Manual location on the Photo
– Lat/Long: Set GPS Coordinates from DMS or Decimal Options for GPS Stamp
– Date & Time: Add Date & Timestamp from various formats as an image tag.
– Logo: Upload your own brand logo
– Note: Write relatable Notes
– Hashtags: You can also add hashtags related to your photos with this GPS app
– Weather: Either in Fahrenheit or Celsius, Measure Temperature Units
– Compass: Auto compass direction
– Magnetic Field: Auto magnetic field Details
– Wind: Measure Wind speed
– Humidity: Auto Humidity measurement
– Pressure: Measure pressure of the place
– Altitude: It will automatically calculate Altitude
– Accuracy: Get auto accuracy on image
Why to have GPS Map Camera Application in Your Smartphone
– To Add Satellite Map Stamp on Photos
– To Add GPS Map Location Stamp to Photos
– To Add Geotag Stamp on photos
– To Add Photo Location stamp
– To Add Date Timestamp
– To Add Longitude, Latitude, Address, Date Time, Location stamp to Photos
– To Check GPS tracker Stamp on Photos
– To Get Geo Location image Stamp
– Camera timestamp, having custom stamps for adding details manually
Most Efficient Application For Following Groups of People:
-Travelers & Explorers can effectively utilize Geo-tagging camera app
– People who associated with business related to real estate, Infrastructure, Architecture can easily apply GPS Map Location stamp to their Site Photos
– Individuals having Destination celebrations of events like Wedding, Birthdays, Festivals, Anniversaries, etc. Can have their current GPS location stamp on the picture.
– Anyone who wants to add GPS Details on their photo as a GPS notecam can use the App.
– Persons having outstation Meetings, conferences, Conclaves, Meetups, Events arranged by companies or Institutions solving and serving a particular purpose
– Travel, Food, Fashion & Art Bloggers can advance their experiences by adding GPS Location through GPS Map Cam
– Place Oriented businesses, where You require sending images with Live Location To Clients
For experimenting with such Interesting Features, MUST Download GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos Application Right now in your Smartphone.
Do not forget to share your best experiences with us through Rate & Review.”