If you are looking for the Best Graphics Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Graphics Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Graphics Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Graphics Apps For iPhone
1. “Canva: Design, Photo & Video”
Whether you need an Instagram story, logo, or birthday invitation, create all these and more on Canva. Available on your iPhone, iPad, and computer so you can jump back into your design anytime, anywhere.
HOW TO USE CANVA
1. Start from scratch or a ready-to-use design
Create a design with our blank canvas, or save time when you use any of our 60,000 FREE templates created by professional designers.
2. Add text on photos
Easily add quotes or multiple text to photos. Change the font (we’ve got 700+ options!), size, color, spacing, and position.
3. Use the perfect image
Upload pictures from your device gallery, or pick from our library of premium photos & illustrations.
4. Edit pictures like a pro
Use our free photo editor to apply filters, change up the brightness, add vignette, and more.
5. Show it off to the world
Share your designs directly to Instagram, WhatsApp, email—or simply save to your device.
*NEW* YOUR ALL-IN-ONE PHOTO EDITOR
• Take control of your images’ look and feel. Get professional results in minutes
• Remix photos with easy-to-use tools, simple slider adjustments and more
• You’ll love our aesthetic filters, one tap auto enhance and auto focus
• Apply arty effects, touch up your face and preview your designs on t-shirts and more.
• Do it all from the one place – Edit, and share photos all in Canva. No need to switch apps
EDIT VIDEOS ON MOBILE? WITH CANVA YOU CAN
• Edit with ease, splice, trim and cut – it’s effortless even on mobile
• Add transitions, effects and music. From our free library or use your own.
• Go from shooting to sharing seamlessly. Share directly to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and more
USE CANVA FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
• Instagram Story Editor, and Story highlights maker
• Create Facebook Posts & Facebook Covers
• Make cards, invitations, photo collages and even use Canva as a main creator for any social media use
USE CANVA FOR EVERYTHING
• Create a logo, book cover, blog design for any project
• For any event: birthday card maker, wedding invitation maker, evite creator
• Simple and free image editing app
• Photo collage maker, flier maker, banner maker for any occasion
• For business: brochure, resume, presentation, promo poster maker
CREATE DESIGNS QUICKLY
Use Search to find templates faster. We’ve got diverse themes to be your all-in-one invitation creator, poster creator, logo maker, online invitation maker, business card maker, more.
COLLABORATE ON CANVA
Create a free team to easily share & edit designs with friends or colleagues. Work together to finalise presentations, business cards, brochures, and other design needs.
UPGRADE TO CANVA PRO
Save time, simplify workflow, and stay on brand with this subscription!
• Unlimited access to millions of high-quality photos, icons, and illustrations with Images Pro.
• One click is all it takes to resize your graphics with Magic Resize. Need to post your image to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest? Select your desired image types and we’ll do the work for you, instantly.
• Save your brand’s colors, logos and fonts and create on-brand designs.
Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage app subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a paid subscription. Monthly renewals are charged at $12.99 (local prices apply). No lock-in contract.
Note: Image pack in-app purchases on the App Store are only available to use on the Canva app for iPhone.
Got questions or comments? Get in touch http://canva.me/ios”
“• Charcoal is incredibly easy to use: Just create or open a sketch and start sketching. There are no layers or confusing settings. Instead, Charcoal features rich tools and beautiful color palettes.
• Charcoal allows you to export a sketch to use it in your favorite graphics program.
• Charcoal supports modern iOS and iPadOS features like multiple windows and dark mode: use it at night or open multiple sketches, even side by side.”
Make professional quality designs, illustrations and technical drawings on the move using your fingers at last! iDesign has unique features and offset controls which allows you to draw accurately with your finger not getting in the way or blocking your view.
Full feature compatibility and automatic sync of designs via iCloud with XDesign (Mac version).
Check out the iDesign Product Tour (YouTube) & User Guide (PDF) – at www.touchaware.com.
– A universal app for both iPad and iPhone/iPod touch which adapts to the native screen size of the device.
– An unobtrusive icon based visual and context driven user interface with a full screen board view
– Toolbars and panels with easy access to frequently used functions for a fast work flow
Standard Tools & Functions
– Line, polyline, square, rectangle, circle, arc, ellipse, polygons, stars & path tools
– Copy and paste selected shapes and groups
– Group and ungroup shapes hierarchically to create complex designs
– Edit points, convert shapes to path, close shapes, add and remove points, break, weld, explode and join
– Precise rotation with ability to rotate at user defined center
– Object alignment tools
– Fill color and pen color swatches with opacity controls, custom RGB mixer
– Stroke width, line style, line caps and corner join styles, arrow ends and dash patters
– Text insertion with fonts, styles, sizes, paragraph alignments, multilingual, rotate/resize
– Set a background image for tracing/marking over it
– Insert images, copy, paste, move, resize and position them accordingly
– Multilevel Undo/Redo for all edit operations
– Create multiple layers to organize & separate design components
Unique Features for Touch Based Editing
– Offset handles for moving and positioning without your finger blocking the view
– Nudge controls, allows precise movement of selected shapes or selected points
– Delta transformations to apply incremental values by keyboard
Advanced Tools for Graphics Design
– Advanced path editing options for corner, smooth and symmetric control points, straighten and curve segments
– Text to path conversion
– Boolean operations on shapes, unite, intersect, subtract, exclude
– Freehand drawing, auto smoothened paths
– Gradients / color blends
Advanced Tools for Technical Drawing
– Circle and Arc tool based on center, start/end point, radius and angle of arc
– Dimensioning tools, length as well as angular with customisable settings
– Support for Feet+Inches+Fractions (U.S & older unit system) - Architectural formatting option for Dimensions - Dynamic grid supporting feet, inches and inch fractions at different zoom levels
Units & Board Setup
– Support for standard and custom board sizes.
– Set a drawing scale
– Full set of standard unit systems.
– Unit aware Grid with customisable settings
– Snap to grid, snap to object and points
– Unit aware rulers
Export/Import & Print
– Export designs to JPEG, PNG, PDF & SVG formats
– Import SVG files
– Share your designs with other iDesign users via Email
– Dropbox support for Export, Import
– AirPrint Support
Shape Library available as a subscription – US$11.99/year. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings.
4. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
5. Linea Sketch
Linea Sketch gives you the right balance of power and control to capture thoughts and ideas effortlessly. The focus stays where it belongs: on your creations, not on the tools.
Why Linea Sketch?
⁕ Minimal UI – Every control is designed to stay out of your way until you need it. Linea’s elegant interface puts the focus on your creations.
⁕ Easy Colors – Choose from a wide range of pre-defined colors, or create your own with a single tap. Autogenerated tints & shades save time and effort.
⁕ Elegant Layers – Simplified set of layers that can be easily rearranged, merged, locked, or adjusted. Use the file browser and photo library to import images for reference and tracing.
⁕ ZipShapes & ZipLines – Simply hold still for a moment after drawing a line, rough square, circle, or triangle and ZipShape automatically creates a perfect version for you. You can then adjust final size, placement, and corner radius.
⁕ Move / Transform – Lasso part of your sketch, then move, rotate, flip, or resize. Transform one or more layers quickly & easily.
⁕ Watercolor Brush – Create rustic & artistic effects by painting with organic pigment in three modes: Simple, Wet, and Cloud.
⁕ Annotations – Add labels, notes, and callouts to your sketches using iOS Scribble or a keyboard. Fonts, colors, placement, and more can be adjusted effortlessly.
⁕ Time-Lapse – Record your creative process as you sketch! Save a video of the result as either a compressed 30 second clip or a full length movie.
⁕ Grids & Templates – A wide range of traditional grids, 3D isometric lines, storyboards, and templates for iOS screen or icon design.
⁕ Universal App – Linea Sketch is a universal app for iPad and iPhone. Your sketches seamlessly sync via iCloud to all of your devices, wherever you go.
What do you get?
• Technical Pencil – Hard lead, thin lines
• Art Pencil – Soft lead, thick lines
• Felt Tip Pen – Thin solid lines that vary in opacity
• Marker – Fat solid lines
• Watercolor Brush – Paint with organic, artistic pigment
• Fill – Roll out wide areas of color or tap to flood fill
• Blend – Smudge or soften strokes
• Eraser – Clean up with your finger or Pencil
• Pencil Plus! – Create additional effects using Apple Pencil pressure and tilt
• Always on-screen & easily available
• Tints and shades are automatically generated in six variations
• 11 predefined color sets for various types of drawing
• Create custom colors for branding and consistency
• Drag & drop color swatches with other apps
• Five flexible layers that can be dragged, merged, or cleared
• Import any image from Files, Photo Library, or clipboard
• Lockable to prevent accidental changes
• Adjust opacity or double tap to toggle visibility on/off
• Traditional grids displayed with lines & dots
• Hexagonal, circular, and isometric (3D) grids
• Notepads, to-do lists, and sheet music
• App user interface and icon design
• Storyboards in 16:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1 ratios
• Adjustable intensity and can be hidden quickly
Backgrounds & Paper Textures:
• White Bond, Butcher’s Paper, Black Construction, Blueprint & many more
• Adjustable custom background colors
• Paper grain can be toggled on or off
• Save as PNG, JPEG, PSD, and PDF
• Save entire sketch or crop a portion
• Export to Slack, Dropbox, AirDrop & more
• Presentation Mode shows just the canvas via AirPlay – perfect for classrooms
• Organize drawings in project folders
• Share, rename, or move drawings within projects
• Thumbnail previews of drawings save time
• Export PDF of entire project
• Two-finger tap for Undo, three-finger tap for Redo
• Pinch to zoom and rotate canvas
• Tap Compass to lock, flip, or reset your canvas
• Supports portrait & landscape orientations
• Supports split screen and drag & drop
Terms and Conditions: https://linea-app.com/terms
6. PhotoScan by Google Photos
PICTURE PERFECT AND GLARE FREE
Don’t just take a picture of a picture. Create enhanced digital scans, wherever your photos are.
– Get glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
– Automatic cropping based on edge detection
– Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
– Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
SCAN IN SECONDS
Capture your favourite printed photos quickly and easily, so you can spend less time editing and more time looking at your bad childhood haircut.
For documents and photos in glare-free environments, toggle off glare removal for even faster scans.
SAFE AND SEARCHABLE WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS
Back up your scans with the free Google Photos app to keep them safe, searchable and organised. Bring your scans to life with movies, filters and advanced editing controls. And share them with anyone, just by sending a link.”
7. Tayasui Sketches
Sketches is the most realistic, versatile and user-friendly sketching app designed for a mobile device. This exhaustive artist’s toolbox helps users create dazzling sketches, cheerful paintings and smashing illustrations on the go.
– Import photos
– Over 20 ultra realistic tools
– Incredibly realistic watercolor wet brushes
– Brush Editor
– Color Eyedropper
– Use layers to simplify your task
– Export them as separate PNG with transparency
– import and export PSD layered files
• Cloud Sync
– Backup your drawings to the Cloud
– Synchronize your drawings between all your devices
– Manage sync options folder by folder
Easily organize your drawings to personalize folders.
• Pressure Stylus support
Discover even more realistic brushes while Styluses.
We support Apple, Wacom and Adonit Styluses.
A Unique feeling: Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like a brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It’s an effect you have to see to believe.
• A unique UI with a touch of Zen : Tools are hidden away as you create and the bare minimum buttons are shown to make for a very clean canvas..
• Community: Share your drawings with the Sketches Community where you can find inspirations and vote for other people drawings.
• List of tools
– Felt Pen
– Pen Brush
– Oil Pastel
– Watercolor Dry and Wet brushes
– Acrylic brush
– Area and Filling tool
– Shapes (iPad only)
– Smudge tool