If you are looking for the Best Green Screen App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Green Screen App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Green Screen App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Green Screen App For iPhone
You can now also subscribe to Chromavid for :
– Unlimited Recording
– No Chromavid Logo
– Free Premium Pack
Chromavid offers following subscription options:
*1 Year at just $2.99 (USD)
Steps to create an awesome Chroma key video or photo:
Choose the chroma color (Background wall / Curtain). It can be blue, green, yellow or red. Make sure it’s plain color.
Select the background image or video you wish to replace instead of chroma color in background.
That’s it ! The Background Chroma color will be replaced with the photo or video you selected in the Camera. You can take a photo or record a video.
Go ahead , be creative and try out with different background available in the app, you can also you any image in your phone as background.
Share your creations with your friends on various social media platforms. You can even save your Chromavid on your device storage.
Hope you enjoy using Chromavid. Please rate us on Appstore if you love us. Tag us on Social media.”
2. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
3. Green Screen by Do Ink
“The #1 Green Screen app for the iPad and iPhone in Education is also a 2019 Winner of the Best Apps for Teaching and Learning by the AASL (American Association of School Librarians). Classroom-tested by kids and teachers, this app emphasizes ease-of-use and simplicity while still enabling fantastic results. With Green Screen by Do Ink, you can tell a story, explain an idea, and express yourself in truly creative and unique ways.
You know what a “green screen” effect is, right? It’s used in the movies to make it look like the actors have landed on an alien planet, and it’s used on TV to make it look like your local news announcer is standing in front of a weather map. The green screen effect works by combining images from multiple sources into a single video or photo. These images can come from photos or videos in your camera roll, or from the live video camera.
• Use the live video camera, or import prerecorded videos, photos, text, and custom artwork
• Add drawings and animations (up to 30 frames) using the built-in Drawing Editor
• Import artwork from the Do Ink Prop Library
• Combine elements on up to 3 layers – great for “app-smashing”
• Move, scale, and rotate elements
• Chroma, crop, and mask tools to remove unwanted areas
• Record videos in high definition (up to 4K) or standard definition formats
• Capture still photos and save them to the camera roll
• Scrollable timeline makes it easy to sequence your videos and photos
• Trim videos on the timeline to keep only the parts you want
• Mix audio tracks from your videos and from the live camera
• Save videos and images to your Photo Library, or to iCloud, Google Drive, or Dropbox
• Export Green Screen project files for archiving or for sharing with others
Making videos with Green Screen by Do Ink is fun, and you can use it to make movies that entertain and amaze. But there are loads of practical uses for this app, too! Use it to explain ideas visually, to make more compelling presentations, to tell stories that engage your audience. Whether it’s for fun, for school, or for work, Green Screen by Do Ink makes it easy to express yourself in a unique and captivating way. See examples at www.pinterest.com/doink0040/
“Green Screen by Do Ink is an easy-to-use iOS app…..” – Wall Street Journal
This is an “app that can transform learning”… “if you are in a school district using iPads, the best application for doing any type of Green Screen work is Do Ink.” Teachercast
“Versatile, easy to use movie maker yields great results…numerous uses for student projects…kids will have a blast using their imaginations..” – Common Sense Media, Graphite.
“Green Screen makes learning fun…DoInk has an inside track on helping kids to experiment and play with ideas so that they can come to life on the screen…highly recommended..” –Teachers With Apps
ABOUT DO INK
Created by the team who also created the Animation and Drawing by Do Ink app for the iPad, featured in App Store Essentials: Painting and Drawing” and recipient of the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Technology Review.
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Green Screen by DoInk at blog.doink.com
Connect with us on Twitter twitter.com/DoInkTweets
Please send any suggestions, feedback or questions to email@example.com.”
4. Photo Green Screen Tool
“Professional chromakey effects in an easy to use app!
Green screen, Blue screen Luma key or almost any other color background can easily be replaced with your own photos or art. Just tap the image and the selected color will be replaced with the image of your choice.
This app uses the same Green screen methods used by major studios and television stations to give you professional results.
Includes controls for smoothing, color range, color picker and image positioning.Chromakey tool!”
5. PowerDirector – Video Editor
Make stunning, high quality videos like the pros – quickly and easily.
Whether you’re creating cinematic style movies, videos of your latest adventure or using a green screen to share exciting, memorable moments, PowerDirector is the perfect video editor for you.
With a large selection of powerful editing tools that are updated monthly and a simple, intuitive app interface, you’ll find yourself creating slow-motion videos, slideshows, and even video collages in no time.
Unleash your creativity. Create high quality professional videos – fast.
PowerDirector is built with speed and utility in mind. Optimized on 64-bit devices, editing is smoother, snappier and more fun. Explore your imagination and create visually stunning videos, wherever and whenever you need.
Powerful editing tools to get excited about:
1. Edit and export videos in up to 4K resolution*
2. Produce fast-forward or slow-motion videos with speed adjustment
3. Fix shaky cam footage with video stabilizer
4. Produce eye-catching intros with animated titles
5. Experiment with quirky audio effects in voice changer
6. Replace background with green screen editor by using chroma-key
7. Create stunning double exposure effects from video overlays and blending-modes
8. Upload straight to YouTube and Facebook
Precision editing tools to create every type of video:
• Trim, splice and rotate videos with simple taps
• Control brightness, color and saturation with precision
• Apply jaw-dropping effects and transitions with drag & drop
• Combine pictures and video in one clip using the multi-timeline
• Add text or animated titles to your video in seconds
• Add voiceovers recorded on your mobile device a built-in editor
• Create video and picture collages with PiP overlays*
• Enjoy hundreds of free templates, effects, filters, background music and sounds
*Supported devices only.
Unlimited updates, features and content packs with PREMIUM.
Access all the professional tools you need with our flexible subscription options:
• Exclusive premium content (color filters, titles, transitions and video effects)
• Stock media content – even for commercial use (music, stickers, stock footage, sounds)
• Powerful editing features for the best speed and video quality
• Ad-free and distraction free
• Enjoy unlimited access to our massive, royalty-free stock library powered by Shutterstock. Perfect for creating captivating video projects with hundreds and thousands of professional stock videos, photos and music
What are you waiting for? Try PowerDirector now and experience the richest video editing tools available on mobile devices.
Find inspiration on Instagram: @powerdirector_app
Have a problem? Talk to us: support.cyberlink.com
Apple will ask you to confirm you accept the App Store subscription terms and request permission to provide your information to CyberLink.
This subscription auto-renews at the end of each period (1 month / 3 months/ 1 year), unless cancelled within 24-hours. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your settings after purchase. Cancellations of the current subscription are not permitted during the active period.”
6. Veescope Live Green Screen App
“With over four million downloads on the iTunes app store, our green screen app makes it easy to create amazing photos and movies. Take green screen photos at up to 12 megapixel and video at UHD 4K resolution. Edit video or photos already shot on green screen or blue screen with our video timeline editor. Create up to six layers of video or photos in the timeline. Pinch zoom out the timeline to show video clips up to an hour in length or pinch zoom in to trim individual frames. Export up to 4k video or up to eight megapixel photos from the timeline.
Our light guide software makes it easy to adjust your lights to shoot the perfect green screen every time. Switch backgrounds and start and stop recording by using a second iPad with Veescope Live’s remote mode. Got questions or need help? Simply press the help button on the main screen and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We always looking for ways to make our product better, so feel free to contact us at any time.
Green Screen/Blue Screen Chroma Keying or Blank wall Keying to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Six layers of video editing in the timeline.
New backgrounds for creating weather forecasts. (Requires A6 CPU or higher)
Create a 5 day forecast for anywhere in the world.
Create weather map for anywhere on the globe.
*Shoot high-res 4k Green Screen Video on iPhone 6s & 6s+
*Green Screen Photos at up to 12 megapixel
*Live green screen preview with Airplay
*Works on any color background green, blue, etc
*Switch backgrounds while recording movies
*Add Photos or Movies from your camera roll to use as backgrounds
*Include 20 background movie and photos
*Record in real-time to a Quicktime movie
*Stop motion animation
*Works with iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
All videos and Photos will be watermark unless the following:
*Buy the in App purchase to remove all watermarks from new content.
*View advertisements to earn watermark free video. All advertising is Opt in only.”