If you are looking for the Best Gtd App For Mac And Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Gtd App For Mac And Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Gtd App For Mac And Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Gtd App For Mac And Android
1. Hitask – Manage Team Tasks and Projects
“Hitask is the project planner for getting tasks done. Assign, prioritize, and remind tasks to your team with lists. Check the progress of each project on the go and see what your organization is working on. Sync agendas with any device between mobile, tablet, or the web, so you and your team can collaborate with your projects and tasks from anywhere.
With Hitask you can:
– Assign and schedule projects, tasks, and events
– Group tasks by projects, priority, and color
– Grant user permissions for specific tasks and projects
– Share agendas
– Attach files
– Comment on tasks
– Daily list of tasks
– Set up reminders & deadlines with goals
– Receive push notifications
– Enable time tracking
– Generate project progress reports
– See who’s working on what
– Know how much time is spent on each task
Hitask is one of the best productivity apps in the market which allows you to use it from any browser and device with enterprise-level security standards. It also supports up to 10 languages. For more information about Hitask please check our website at https://hitask.com
Install Hitask today to achieve your goals and improve your organization’s productivity.”
2. nTask: Task Management for teams
Start using nTask for Android to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks⁃
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go⁃
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated⁃
Team Management :
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com.
Haven’t signed up yet? 😱 Sign up today – it’s free! 🙌
Learn more about nTask at https://www.ntaskmanager.com/”
3. “Infinity — Organize anything, your way.”
“Need a management app for your business? We got you covered! With Infinity’s mobile app, you’ll be able to organize and manage your tasks, files, leads, goals and other work data wherever you are. Collaborate with your team in real-time, easily track your projects and stay on top of your work even when you’re on the move.
ADD AND UPDATE ITEMS ON THE GO
Just because you’re not at your desk, it doesn’t mean your brain is not working. Now you can add and update items as soon as they come to your mind. In Infinity’s mobile version, items are working as tap-friendly cards so you can quickly open them to view or update them.
ORGANIZE MORE THAN JUST TO-DO LISTS
Infinity was built to help you organize any type of data. The mobile app makes sure to offer the same flexibility. Just like in our web version, you can build and shape your items with 15 custom attributes that will allow you to create to-do lists, CRM, databases, or anything else you need.
COLLABORATE IN REAL-TIME
All changes in Infinity happen in real-time. Whenever you update your data, everyone on the team will be able to see it. Plus, as soon as you assign somebody to a task or mention them in a comment, they will receive a notification.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR VIEWS
Infinity boasts versatile customization options that let you adjust the way you view your data. In our mobile app, you’ll be able to filter your data, group items by labels and sort them. You’ll be able to save each view you create and quickly switch between your custom views.
SPEED UP WORK WITH TEMPLATES AND IMPORT
If you don’t want to create a board from scratch, you can speed things up by loading one of our 40+ templates or importing your data from Trello. You can also import a table from CSV when creating a new folder.
For more ideas on how to use Infinity, visit: www.startinfinity.com/templates”