If you are looking for the Best Hd Video Camera App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Hd Video Camera App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Hd Video Camera App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Hd Video Camera App For Android
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
2. FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera
FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced cinema video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro features cutting-edge capabilities and is the most responsive manual filming app available on mobile.
FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects by award winning directors than any other app:
A Good Night – John Legend music video
Unsane & High Flying Bird – Steven Soderbergh
Tangerine – Sean Baker
Lose You to Love Me – Selena Gomez music video
Supid Love – Lady Gaga music video
FiLMiC Pro provides filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, and artists with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve (included in the Cinematographer Kit optional in-app purchase). LOG V2/V3 allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production by expanding dynamic range and setting compatible Android device capabilities on par with traditional camera systems costing thousands more. †
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for manual focus and exposure.
•Live analytics suite including Zebras, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking.
• 10-bit support for compatible handsets.
• Clean HDMI Out for monitoring and webcam use (adapters required).
• Ramped zoom rocker.
• Waveform monitor with tri-mode histogram.
• White balance adjustment matrix with custom presets.
• Content Management System for file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync account to store presets in the cloud and share between devices.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOGv2/V3. †
• Live shadow and highlight controls. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance controls. †
(† Available as an optional in-app purchase. Not available on all devices).
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Vertical and landscape orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, and 60 fps**.
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps**.
• Slow and fast motion FX.
• Time lapse recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform.
• Downsampling to multiple resolutions.
• Saved shooting presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Image stabilization**.
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. Remote allows you to control an Android device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
** Not supported on all devices.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
• Exposure: ISO and shutter speed
• Manual focus
8 aspect ratios including:
• Widescreen (16:9)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
4 encoding options to balance quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers up to 240Mbps encoding at 4K on latest gen devices)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• 1.33x and 1.55x anamorphic lens desqueeze
• 35mm lens adapters
• Horizontal flip
• Zhiyun Smooth 4
• Movi Cinema Robot
• DJI OSMO Mobile 1/2/3/4
Advanced Audio Features:
• Pro audio meter
• Manual input gain
• External microphone level control
Note: Not all features available on all devices. Use our free FiLMiC Evaluator to check what your device supports.”
3. AlfredCamera Home Security app
“AlfredCamera is a free and reliable security camera app for your home, baby, and pets. Join more than 40 million families and use Alfred to care for your loved ones remotely. It’s a simple safety at your fingertips that keeps you safe at home and enjoy peace of mind during road trips.
PORTABLE VIDEO MONITOR DURING TRAVELING
Finally being able to travel somewhere to enjoy the summer, beaches, and outdoor activities, you must not want to let your guard down during your stay at hotels. To make sure your hotel room is safe at all times, Alfred security camera provides you with the smart motion detector that will send you an instant alert when it finds an intruder. You can also scare the intruder away by immediately speaking through the walkie-talkie. Moreover, the auto-recorded videos will be kept in free, unlimited cloud storage, with which you can zoom in to capture as many details and use them as evidence to help identify the suspect.
HEALTH & SAFETY TRACKER WHEN RETURNING TO NORMALCY
Are you worried about your loved ones who may have been suffering from post-pandemic anxiety, yet still feel scared and hesitant to embrace the normal lifestyle or travel too far for now? Alfred home security camera can help you watch over your loved ones who may be still under lockdown or not ready to leave the pandemic bubble. By simply turning your old phones into security cameras, you can always keep a close eye on the health and safety of your beloved families with real-time live tracking. Moreover, with remote calls, you can stay connected with them to ease their re-entry anxiety.
SECURITY CAMERA FOR THE SMARTPHONE AGE
People love Alfred! The all-in-one app provides more features than a basic, expensive security camera. You can get live stream, smart intruder alert, low-light filter, walkie-talkie, and unlimited cloud storage to store, share, and playback your video footage.
FREE, STABLE, & RELIABLE
If you want a CCTV to keep an eye on your belongings, a baby monitor to look after your newborn, or a pet cam to entertain your lovely pets, AlfredCamera is your number one choice.
SUPER EASY TO SET UP
DIY your own home security camera in 3 minutes. No cost, no hard skills; just one creative idea! Alfred home security Camera is the easiest-to-install home surveillance system with professional-grade features, period.
To defend your front door and backyard, you don’t even need a security guard! AlfredCamera will take care of what matters the most to you. Unlike traditional CCTV cameras or home surveillance cameras, you can put Alfred wherever you need to strengthen security. What’s more, you can add or remove a camera whenever you like.
SMART, CONVENIENT, ECO-CONSCIOUS
First time choosing a CCTV camera? Still hoping to find good reviews on expensive baby monitor, pet cam, or IP camera? You can protect your home with a smarter solution. You don’t even need to buy a real CCTV camera, baby monitor, IP cam, or IP webcam.
Besides the cost of the equipment, these smart home appliances often charge a monthly fee. With home camera apps like Alfred, you can eliminate complicated installation, IP settings, and contracts. You only have to download the Alfred app and repurpose your old devices as a DIY IP camera or baby monitor: pure and simple.
The multi-functional home surveillance camera you can ever find: Free, reliable, versatile and easy to use. No hidden upfront costs or additional monitoring fees. Alfred is also an essential component of any home improvement or home automation project if you are interested in building a smart home or experimenting with Google Assistant.
Everyone is taking advantage of their unused smartphones by turning them into remote chat rooms, health trackers, portable hotel guards, or fitness devices. So why not use yours as a baby cam, nanny cam, pet cam, surveillance camera, webcam, or IP cam?
Some features of this app require Device Administrator permission.”
4. FilmoraGo Video Editor & Maker
FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. With this video editor, making memes, creating a video with photos, pictures, music, sticker, and sound effect is easy and fun, edit video for YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc.
★Why FilmoraGo Video Editor?
It’s an easy and practical video editing app & movie scene maker for both film directors and beginners.
– Trim and cut video. Pro video trimmer & cutter and video crop app.
– Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more!
– Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
– Crop video and Export it in HD quality, fit your video and photo in any Aspect Ratio.
– There’s no watermark/no ads after updating to VIP
★Keyframe animation tool
You can adjust the direction, speed, and orientation of the layer as it moves from point to point. Use keyframes to make your videos more interesting and outstanding!
★Music & Recorder
– Over 1000 different styles of music, including brisk, rhythmic, healing, quiet and more
– Add FilmoraGo featured music or use your own music to meet the requirement of making game video, Vlog, and funny video
– Support reading local music, extracting music from video, recording your own voice-overs
– Variety of text styles and fonts to create artistic subtitles.
– Blurred background, voice enhancement, and audio speed adjustment features are available.
★Stunning Video Effects
– Add multiple texts to video & photo, mass editing effects be provided.
– Multiple filters: film, characters, movies, food, etc., easily make movies and fashion videos
– Glitch, VCR, blur, love, flame, split-screen, and other special effects let you experience the fun of video editing immersively
– Over 200 stickers and emoji for multi-scene video editing, popular memes, and Gif improve the sense of humor in your video
★Easy to Share
– Custom video export resolution, HD pro video editor
– Share to all social apps YouTube, Instagram, IGTV, Facebook, Whatsapp, Tik Tok, etc. Share your daily life with others on social media!
If you would like to know what people are saying about the FilmoraGo app (FREE video editor & video maker):
– Subscribe to us on YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbX_laFK35-CXhQ4ISlFCXA
– Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/filmoraGo_app
– Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FilmoraGoWondershare/
– Follow us on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/filmorago.official/
5. HD Camera for Android
– camera and video features
– 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
– Pinch to zoom
– smart panorama shooting
– Countdown Timer
– Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
– Wide screen pictures
– Picture quality setting
– White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
– Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
– Location targeting
– Configurable volume keys
– Photo Callage
– Photo crop and photo editing.
Although in the current market, there are have many kinds of camera applications, but we still think this android native application is the most efficient and able to meet a user needs. Here only as a supplement for those devices are not installed android native system provides an additional option.
The special permissions for use
HD Camera can remember your photos and videos location if you wish. Other apps can access this information along with your saved images.
After you take a photo, you can share with others. HD Camera need to read the contacts information and help you share photos via email, SMS, or other apps.
This app is based on native android camera code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache Licens: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html”
6. Open Camera
“Open Camera is a completely free Camera app. Features:
* Option to auto-level so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, selfie with “screen flash”, HD video and more.
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise, or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys and user interface.
* Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Panorama, including for front camera.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual controls (with optional focus assist); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video; log profile video.
* Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes.
* Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
* Focus bracketing mode.
* Completely free, and no third party ads in the app (I only run third party ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
Website (and links to source code): http://opencamera.org.uk/
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding etc 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski. Open Camera also uses content under third party licences, see https://opencamera.org.uk/#licence”