If you are looking for the Best Hdr App For iPhone 12 Pro Max to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Hdr App For iPhone 12 Pro Max that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Hdr App For iPhone 12 Pro Max, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Hdr App For iPhone 12 Pro Max
1. Camera+ Legacy
“Hey you! Yeah you! Shouldn’t you be looking for Camera+ 2 instead? Our newest app has been rebuilt from the ground app to support the next 10 years (or 20, who knows?) of mobile photography. Check it out at http://camera.plus
Over 10 million sold!
“The Clarity filter is iPhone photography’s secret sauce—it adds pro-camera crispness to almost any shot.”
— Kevin Sintumuang, The Wall Street Journal
“If the iPhone’s standard camera is like a digital point-and-shoot, the Camera+ app is like a high-quality SLR lens.”
— TIME: 50 Best iPhone Apps 2011
“improves on almost every aspect of the built-in camera app”
— Charlie Sorrel, Wired
Winner: Best Visual Design, Best Photography App
— Best App Ever Awards
It’s all about one thing… great photos!
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.
Touch Exposure & Focus
Set exposure separately from focus. You can now easily control how light or dark your shots come out.
Use the Stabilizer to steady your iPhone and get the sharpest photos you can. There are countless uses for the Timer including taking the highest-quailty self-portraits. Capture all the action by using Burst to take rapid streams of shots.
Up to 6× zoom with advanced digital processing provides you with quality that simply blows away the competition.
How many times have you wanted to take a pic of yourself in a dark room but couldn’t. Well, now you can!
Use the Horizon Level to eliminate taking crooked shots.
Clarity is one of the biggest breakthroughs to happen to image processing in a long time. Clarity analyzes your photos and makes several intelligent adjustments that magically bring out details and breathe life into dull photos. With Clarity, you’ll stop throwing out bad photos… you’ll be amazed to see what it can do to photos that you’d typically consider unusable, like shots that came out too dark.
Most modern digital cameras all have scene modes to help you get the best photos for your particular situation. With Camera+, you get to choose from several scene modes including Food, Sunset, Night, Portrait, Beach, and many more.
Professional photographer, Lisa Bettany created a slew of stunningly beautiful effects. Make your photos shimmer with “HDR”… get down and dirty with “Grunge”… fill your pics with emotion and despair with “So Emo”. And this is just the tip of the iceberg… there are dozens of 1-touch effects for you to experiment with.
All the pics you take in Camera+ go in the innovative Lightbox where you can quickly and easily skim through them and get rid of bad shots. You save only the photos you’re satisfied with so that your camera roll stays neat and clean.
Whether you want to show your results to your friends and family or the whole world, Camera+ has got you covered. Proudly share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr. Or go the more personal route and email or message them from right within the app.
iCloud Lightbox sync
Automatically sync your Camera+ photos between all of your devices. Shoot all day on your iPhone… and then edit at night on your iPad.
If you didn’t line-up your shot perfectly when you took it, you can easily fix that with Camera+. And when you want to get a bit creative, we setup a bunch of popular crop sizes for you. With a single tap, you can make your pics square, 4×6, 8×10, and more.
With Camera+ you get several great border designs, from simple black and white borders to more gritty designs, you’ll be able to add wonderful finishing touches.
Have some fun with your photos by putting captions on them. It’s a great way to really personalize your favorite shots.”
2. Halide Mark II – Pro Camera
Halide is an App Store Editor’s Choice, award-winning camera from the team behind Spectre, Apple’s App of the Year of 2019. Its multitude of awards include iMore’s “App of the Year 2020,” Macworld’s “Must Have Apps,” The Verge’s “Apps We Love,” and The Sweet Setup’s “Best Third-Party Camera App for iPhone.”
Halide is the most powerful camera for iPhone with the most elegant, simple design — A pro camera for everyone.
This is a groundbreaking app for deliberate and thoughtful photography. With high-end tools, and a beautiful interface designed from scratch for the latest iPhones and inspired by the controls of professional cameras, Halide is your go-to camera when you want to really take a photo rather than a quick snapshot.
Use gestures in Halide to change exposure and manual focus with a swipe, or switch from its powerful automatic mode to manual shooting. Halide’s professional tools are the most powerful in the App Store, with XDR (Extended Dynamic Range) 14-bit RAW streaming waveform views, color zebras, focus assists like focus peaking and loupe, histograms, an adaptive level grid, and manual depth capture. Customize controls to adapt the app to your needs.
Halide’s ProRAW support* is unmatched. Strike the right balance between file size and editing latitude by choosing between 12-bit and 10-bit ProRAW, with or without JPEG sidecars. Effortlessly switch to native RAW, for greater detail and speed.
– Beautiful, intuitive gesture-based interface, usable with one hand
– Take portraits of pets and objects on iPhone XR and iPhone SE
– Manual focus, and powerful tools like a Focus Loupe and Focus Peaking
– Smart automatic mode with Halide Smart RAW, optimizing settings with Machine Learning for RAW files with less noise and more detail
– Full manual exposure controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance
– Best-on-iPhone exposure tools: histograms, XDR 14-bit RGB waveform, and color zebra stripes
– Captures RAW, TIFF, HEIC or JPG for the best quality shots
– Grid overlay with built-in level
– A powerful reviewer to view DNG, JPG, HEIC and Live Photos, as well as Portrait depth data and mattes, with a detailed metadata view
– Instant RAW development process to quickly develop your RAW files in a tap
– Technical Readout to view all details of your iPhone camera hardware
– Apple Watch companion app for remote shooting
– Siri Shortcuts support to trigger the shutter remotely, or open Halide in Auto or Manual mode
– Coverage, a powerful new feature to take two photos with a small delay to capture both a maximum-Smart HDR processed image with Deep Fusion and Smart HDR, as well as a DNG RAW.
– Become a better photographer by signing up for comprehensive lessons like a 10-day quick tutorial right from the app.
– Private by Design: Halide does not include any trackers or tracking, has not third party libraries, does not collect data or photos, and never transmits any information. Halide also includes features to reduce spying by companies like Facebook by limiting location information on photos shared from the app.
– Feature limitations:
*ProRAW requires iPhone 12 Pro or Pro Max or iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max
The Ultra Wide and selfie cameras do not support RAW or manual focus unless on iOS 15.
Waveform requires iPhone 8 or later. (8, X, XS, XR, SE2, 11, 12, 13)
Depth Capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, 8, X, XS, XR, 11, 12, 13 or SE2
3. HDR Plus+
– Auto: capture HDR photos using artificial intelligence to choose the best EVs.
– Manual: adjust ISO and exposure time for each area in the scene. Exposure is automatically locked when touching different areas of the screen.
– RAW: capture a series of RAW photos, align and merge then to achieve a beautiful detailed, noiseless, RAW photo.*
– EV Presets: create your own EV Presets (ex -2, 0, 2) and choose the one you need with a touch.
– Disable HDR and capture photos like your iPhone would with control over ISO, exposure time, and white balance.
Edit HDR captured photos or import some from your phone.
– Use any of the following filters to edit your photos:
– HDR: MergeStyle, Colors, Definition, Vibrance, BW, Skin smoothing, deghosting, depth control
– LDR + HDR: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Exposure, Gamma, Denoise, Hue, RGBT Levels
– Create presets with these filters and apply them to any image.
– Edit LDRs while checking real-time how it impacts the final HDR photo.
Hint for best result:
Auto mode: move the indicator to a darker area in the scene
Manual mode: before capturing, select the indicator with the biggest exposure (darkest area in the scene).
Deghosting: Since our deghosting method traces the movement back to the reference image, it does not work with large movements. The advantage of this method is not loosing any details while deghosting.
* RAW capturing available on devices with GPU Family 4 and newer (iPhone 8 and above).
* RAW editing is available on devices with 3GB of RAM or more.
Capture 3 photos every 5 hours and save them with a watermark for free (RAW photos are saved without watermark) or unlock HDR Plus+ by choosing one of the auto-renewing subscriptions/one-time purchase through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($2.99)
• 1 year ($27.99), 7-day trial
• one-time purchase ($69.99)
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be canceled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
4. Hydra › Amazing Photography
“The Hydra app from Belgian company Creaceed is one of the more interesting iOS camera apps we have seen in the recent past.”
“Hydra is for people who enjoy iPhone photography at a higher and more rewarding level.”
— David Robinson (iPhonographer)
“Hydra has the particularity of offering original features, which are missing from many competing apps.”
Hydra captures more light by merging up to 60 frames to make a single high-quality picture (less noise, more highlights/shadows) on iPhone and iPad. Hydra also goes beyond the 8- or 12-megapixel sensor limit, with up to 32-megapixel high-resolution images. It uses the latest evolutions of iPhone and iPad camera hardware, as well as the latest camera APIs and GPU rendering technologies.
Hydra provides 5 specific capture modes: HDR, Video-HDR, Lo-Light, Zoom, and Hi-res modes.
• Hydra’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode is based on an alternate method that captures up to 20 images and that is made to handle even the most difficult lighting conditions.
• Video-HDR uses single-image tone mapping and device-specific sensor mode to create stunning videos.
• Lo-Light mode removes sensor noise by merging together multiple images and amplifying light by a factor of 10 to provide a better image quality.
• Zoom mode uses real-time, super-resolution technique to recreate missing pixels from hand motion, producing 2x, 4x and 8x (telephoto lens) scale factors with more details than the standard digital zooming technique(*).
• Hi-res mode produces up to 32MP images from the regular 8 or 12MP camera sensor, providing finer details in captured image(*).
• Hydra supports the telephoto & front cameras respectively in Zoom and Lo-Light/HDR modes to shoot portraits & selfies.
• Camera support: ultra wide, wide, telephoto, and front facing.
Hydra also features a photo gallery for reviewing images and their metadata, directly linked with built-in iOS photo album, thus avoiding duplicates and allowing to flag as favorites.
(*) recommended for static scenes or distant scenery. Rendering artifacts can occur for scenes with parallax and for moving subjects.”
“ProCamera is the leading professional photo and video camera app on iOS, catering to enthusiasts, creatives, and pros. For over 12 years, ProCamera has helped its users get the very most out of the iPhone camera.
––– LOVED BY MILLIONS OF USERS –––
The New York Times: “The high-end crowd swears by it”
National Geographic: “A must-have travel app”
––– BY PHOTOGRAPHERS, FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS –––
ProCamera is designed as a go-to camera app that is easy to use in everyday situations, yet deep and multifunctional when needed for special occasions and professional use cases. It offers maximum control over your iPhone camera, but it’s never in the way of capturing the image. Not only does ProCamera bring pro-level DSLR camera features but it also provides a high-end video recording mode and a comprehensive photo editing suite, incl. (Pro) RAW and depth editing.
It’s our ongoing mission to make the iPhone the only camera you will ever need. This is why every aspect of ProCamera has been designed to perfectly capture the moment each time you tap the shutter button.
––– MAIN FEATURES –––
• Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Automatic Mode
• Independent Focus & Exposure control
• Manual Focus with Focus Peaking
• Exposure Compensation with Zebra Stripes
• Portrait Mode for bokeh depth of field effect (incl. Depth Preview)
• Dual & Triple Lens support
• RAW, TIFF, JPG & HEIF support
• ProRAW capture & editing (iPhone 12 Pro and up)
• Manual White Balance (Color Temperature & Tint)
• Self-Timer & Intervalometer
• Selfie Mode with display flash
• AIS Image Stabilization on/off
• EXIF/Metadata Viewer
• Live Histogram
• Digital Zoom
• Adjustable Fill-Light (Torch)
• Rapid Fire Mode
• Apple Watch Remote Control
• Various Aspect Ratios (16:9, 5:4,…)
• Code Scanner (QR, Barcode,…)
• Powerful Photo Album with full iCloud integration
• Album Selector
• Gray Card Calibration
• 3D Tiltmeter
––– VIDEO FEATURES –––
• HD & UHD 4K Video (from 24 fps to HFR)
• Manual Controls: Exposure, Focus, White Balance
• Continuous Video Focus on/off
• High Bitrate Recording
• H.265 (HEVC) Support
• Stereo Audio (iPhone XS and up)
• Support for bluetooth/lightning/USB Microphones (Apple AirPods, Shure MV88 and MV88+, etc.)
• Dolby Vision HDR Video: up to 30 fps on iPhone 12 (mini) and up to 60 fps on iPhone 12 Pro (Max)
…and much, much more!
Visit features.procamera-app.com for a complete list.
––– PROCAMERA UP –––
ProCamera Up is an optional subscription upgrade that unlocks exclusive premium features:
AUTO PERSPECTIVE CORRECT
Using the built-in gyroscope of the iPhone in conjunction with a patented technology enables you to capture photos that are free from perspective distortion. This groundbreaking feature includes a live preview as well as a dedicated editing studio.
Also included in ProCamera Up:
• Exposure Bracketing to increase Dynamic Range
• Safeguarded Private Lightbox folder
• Specialty Photo Filter Sets
The subscription will automatically renew (1 month/1 year), unless cancelled up to 24 hours before the end of the current period. To manage your subscription, go to Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions. The subscription fee will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Terms & Conditions: https://procameraterms.cocologics.com
––– FEEDBACK & SUPPORT –––
If you have questions or suggestions, please let us know via in-app support or email us at email@example.com.
Visit procamera-app.com and subscribe our newsletter for the latest information about ProCamera.”
6. TADAA – Camera Focus & Depth
TADAA 6.9 – A fast, powerful HD editor – only for iOS. Features include:
– Selective Editing
– Layers (Snapshot)
– Amazing Portrait Shots with RealDepth and Bokeh Blur
– more than a dozen professional editing tools
– more than 100 live-view filters
– take photos with your iPhone that looks like from a professional camera
– all Full-Res
– customize your TADAA: Get rid of tools & filters you don’t need and get new ones in the TADAA store
– Many of those Features available for FREE
Thanks to the millions of photographers around the globe for your love and support!
TADAA Pro is a subscription service that you can subscribe to for $3.99 a month, $9.49 for 3 months or $28.99 per year. Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in the iTunes Account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Terms and Conditions: http://tadaa.net/en-legal-terms.html