If you are looking for the Best Health Monitoring Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Health Monitoring Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Health Monitoring Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Health Monitoring Android App
1. adidas Running – Run tracker
“Make your new years’ resolution to become fitter a reality with adidas running: mile tracker! The leading exercise & activity tracker to log all your fitness activities in one place. Track your activities to meet your fitness goals & running achievements!
STAY MOTIVATED | TRACK YOUR PROGRESS | CONNECT WITH OTHERS
Join over 170m people who use adidas Running: Mile tracker frequently to log & monitor their fitness activities & exercise routines for walking, hiking, cycling, running & other sports. We’re more than just a run & mile tracker. With regular challenges & virtual races, you’ll always be motivated. Keep a log of minutes, miles & calories burned. Download adidas running: mile tracker as your run buddy which is completely free & modifiable according to your needs!
9 REASONS TO LOVE ADIDAS RUNNING
1. Running & fitness activity tracker built for beginners, experienced runners & athletes!
2. Keep track of all your sports activities for free!
3. Built-in GPS tracking, pedometer & mile tracker for accurately tracking distance & performance indicators such as pace, calories etc. on your runs, walks, other cardio workouts & sports!
4. Track duration, miles covered, calories burned, & monitor heart rate data.
5. Theultimate sports tracker: Select more than 90 sports incl. yoga, hiking, cycling etc to monitor, track your progress & accomplish your fitness goals.
6. Participate in virtual races & race at your own pace. Run together with thousands of adidas running users from around the world!
7. Distance, duration or consistency: Choose a personal goal (weight loss, 5k run, 10k run, half marathon, marathon) for running or the sport of your choice.
8. Your fitness community: keep your competitive spirit alive by connecting with others!
9. Health tips & fitness newsfeed: get updated and motivated through our blog posts on fitness topics, your followers’ activities & events around your location
THE ULTIMATE FITNESS TRACKER FOR SPORTS, WALKING, JOGGING, CYCLING & RUNNING
Start running as a beginner & easily track your progress. Go from couch-to-5k in no time! With live GPS tracking & step tracker, you will be able to accurately track your runs, jogs, walks, or cycling. Additionally, you can log your more than 90 sports activities such as yoga, swimming within adidas running for free! Use the adidas Running app on your Wear OS watch to track activities, complete challenges, and check your stats. Monitor your heart rate, vitals, steps & more with Google Fit & Huawei Health
– Personalized training plans for races (weight loss, 5K, 10K, half-marathon, marathon)
– Interval training for running, walking & cycling
– Personal records to mark all your achievements & compete with yourself!
– Auto-pause when you stop moving
– Premium membership foradidas training app
MARATHON / HALF MARATHON TRAINING (premium)
With its accurate pedometer & distance tracker, voice prompts for average pace, calories, nutrition alerts — all you need to focus on is your run. adidas running: mile tracker is a great running buddy for improving performance & building endurance for marathon training. Download adidas running & build your own marathon training plan!
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
The adidas Running app is free to download & use. Some features, such as your running training plans, are unlocked only with the purchase of a Premium Membership. Your Membership renews automatically if you do not cancel it within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. The renewal of your Premium Membership will be charged to your account up to 24 hours before your current Membership expires. The cancellation of an in-app Membership subscription is not permitted. The option to disable the automatic renewal of your Premium Membership is available to you in your Google Play account settings.”
2. Headspace: Mindful Meditation
“Meditate and sleep soundly. Headspace is your guide to practicing mindfulness in your everyday life. Learn how to relax, manage stress, and focus your energy to become more centered and well rested. Create a calm and positive environment with Headspace.
Guided meditation, sleep meditation, and breathing exercises on Headspace can help you stress less and sleep soundly. Learn mindfulness skills from world-class experts like former monk and Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations on a new topic each day: anxiety, focus, relaxation, and more!
Meditation for every experience level and lifestyle. Meditate with friends and build your practice your way. Choose between short 3-minute sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule, or longer meditations to set your intentions for the day. Listen to calming sounds and music with Sleep by Headspace, or release stress and tension through movement with Move Mode.
In just a few minutes a day, Headspace can help bring balance to your everyday life. Even if you’ve never meditated before, the Basics course teaches you meditation essentials.
Download Headspace today and be kind to your mind.
– Guided meditations and hundreds of mindfulness exercises
– Daily meditation practice on a new topic each day with Everyday Headspace
– Breathe easy with 3-minute mini-meditations for a quick mental reset
– Practice mindfulness with “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
– Learn meditation skills and find answers to your mindfulness questions
– Relax for a more restful night with Sleep by Headspace
– Fall asleep with sleepcasts — calming stories paired with relaxing sounds
– Soothing sleep sounds with ambient nature recordings
– Tranquil sleep music to help you reach a deep slumber
– Start your day inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series made to brighten your day
STRESS RELIEF & COPING MEDITATIONS
– Ease stress with “SOS” sessions for moments of anxiety
– Learn breathwork to help relax & calm down
– Build resilience with the Weathering the Storm collection
– Meditations to help you cope with sadness, anger & adapting to change
FIND FOCUS & BUILD PRODUCTIVITY
– Improve focus with meditations for working from home
– Boost your concentration & productivity with focus-enhancing music
– Focus music – Choose from 12 different stations to set the right mood for your day
– Tune in to the moment with Headspace’s Chief Music Officer, John Legend
CENTERED FITNESS & TENSION RELEASE
– Relieve stress and release everyday tension with Move Mode
– Mood boosting and motivating at home workouts
– Centered fitness courses: 28 days of mindful fitness and cardio
– Train with experts and Olympians Kim Glass & Leon Taylor
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Explore the full Headspace library — including hundreds of meditations, mindfulness training, and calming breathing exercises — with your membership or free trial.
○ Over 40 meditation courses on topics like stress and sleep
○ Dozens of one-off meditations and exercises to add mindfulness to your day
○ Short mini-meditations — great for busy schedules
○ Full access to Sleep by Headspace and Move Mode — bringing mindfulness and meditation to every part of your life”
3. Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal
“MyFitnessPal gives you access to the biggest food database available with accurate nutrition facts for over 14 million foods.Easily log everything you eat to your food diary for detailed insights about your nutrition. It’s a free nutrition tracker, calorie tracker, and macro tracker in one!
And with an engaged online community of 200 million members, you’ll find endless inspiration and advice as you strive to find your healthy—whether you want to lose weight, improve fitness, change your diet, optimize macros, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
MyFitnessPal isn’t just a meal tracker—or for counting calories. You’ll learn about your habits… get empowered to make smarter choices… and find the motivation to get healthy, stay healthy, and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance!
Discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been a featured weight loss app in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH MYFITNESSPAL?
Being a MyFitnessPal member is like having a dietitian, trainer, and coach at your fingertips.
■ Log Food & Activity – Keeping a fitness and food log is one of the most effective ways to lose weight.
■ Set Goals – Customize your personal weight loss, weight gain, weight maintenance & fitness goals.
■ Track Your Progress – See today’s progress at a glance, or analyze nutrition & calories in detail.
■ Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with guided Meal Plans from a registered dietitian.
■ Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh and fun.
And so much more!
A CLOSER LOOK AT NUTRITION TRACKER TOOLS
■ Biggest Food Database – Log to your food diary from over 14 million items.
■ Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add to your food log from history, or scan a barcode.
■ Calorie Tracker – Makes counting calories easy! Automatically calculate calories and follow your progress.
■ Macro Tracker – Automatic macro calculator shows carbs, fat & protein breakdown by gram or %. No need for a separate carb manager or protein tracker.
■ Custom Carb Counter Tools – Choose dashboards and settings to track your low-carb diet.
■ Nutrition Insights – Analyze nutrition intake and see how foods compare by calories and macros.
■ Custom Goals – Track calories by meal or day and set up nutrient and macro goals.
■ Personalized Dashboards – Choose from a calorie tracker or macro tracker, or pick your own nutrition stats.
■ Net Carbs Mode – Need a precision carb counter? Simplify your low carb diet: View net carbs instead of total carbs.
■ Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your Wear OS, Fitbit, and other smartwatch and fitness apps.
■ Track With Wear OS – View calories, macros, and water intake on your watch face.
4. Samsung Health
Samsung Health has various features to help you manage your health. As the app allows you to automatically record many activities, creating a healthy lifestyle is easier and simpler than ever.
Check various health records on the Samsung Health home screen. Easily add and edit the items that you want to manage such as daily steps, activity time, and body weight, simply by long pressing the screen.
Samsung Health helps you record and manage your fitness activities, such as running, cycling, swimming, etc. Also, Galaxy Watch wearables user can now exercise more effectively through Life Fitness, Technogym and Corehealth.
Develop healthy eating habits with Samsung Health, with which you can record your meals and snacks every day.
Work hard and always maintain your best condition with Samsung Health. Set goals that work for your own level, and keep track of your daily condition including your activity amount, workout intensity, state of sleep, heart rate, stress, oxygen level in the blood, etc.
Monitor your sleep patterns in more detail with Galaxy Watch. Make your mornings more refreshing by improving the quality of your sleep through sleep levels and sleep scores.
Challenge yourself against your friends and family to become healthier in a more fun and interactive way with Samsung Health Together.
Samsung Health has prepared videos of expert coaches who will teach you new fitness programs including stretching, weight loss, endurance training, and more.
Discover powerful meditation tools on Mindfulness that will help you relieve stress throughout your day.
(Some contents are only available through an optional paid subscription. Content is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Korean.)
Women’s health offers helpful support in menstrual cycle tracking, related symptom management and personalized insights and contents through your partner, Glow. The Galaxy and other wearables are now ready to support the women we love every step of their way.
Samsung Health protects your private health data securely. All Samsung Galaxy models released after August 2016, Knox enabled Samsung Health service will be available. Please note that Knox enabled Samsung Health service will not be available from rooted mobile.
Tablets and some mobile devices are not supported, and detailed features may vary depending on the user’s country of residence, region, network carrier, model of the device, etc.
Requires Android 8.0 (Oreo)or later. Supports over 70 languages, including English, French, and Chinese. An English language version is available for the rest of the world.
Please note that Samsung Health is intended for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Phone : Used to confirm your phone number for Together.
– Location : Used to collect your location data using the trackers(exercises & steps), Used to display a route map for exercise, and to display the weather during exercise.
– Body Sensors : Used to measure heart rate, oxygen saturation, and stress. (HR&Stress : Galaxy S5~Galaxy S10 / SpO2 : Galaxy Note4~Galaxy S10)
– Storage : You can import/export your exercise data, save exercise photos, save/load food photos.
– Contacts : Used to check if you are logged into your Samsung account, and to create a friend list for Together.
– Camera : Used to scan QR codes when you add friends using the Together, and to take photos of foods, and to recognize numbers on a blood glucose meter&blood pressure monitor. (Available in some countries only)
– Physical activity : Used to count your steps and to detect workouts.”
5. Google Fit: Activity Tracking
It’s hard to know how much or what kind of activity you need to stay healthy. That’s why Google Fit collaborated with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Heart Association (AHA) to bring you Heart Points, an activity goal that can help improve your health.
Activities that get your heart pumping harder have tremendous health benefits for your heart and mind. You’ll earn one Heart Point for each minute of moderate activity like picking up the pace when walking your dog, and double points for more intense activities like running. It takes just 30-minutes of brisk walking five days a week to reach the AHA and WHO’s recommended amount of physical activity shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, improve sleep, and increase overall mental wellbeing.
Google Fit will also help you:
TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS FROM YOUR PHONE OR WATCH
Get instant insights when you exercise and see real-time stats for your runs, walks, and bike rides. Fit will use your Android phone’s sensors or Wear OS by Google smartwatch’s heart rate sensors to record your speed, pace, route, and more.
MONITOR YOUR GOALS
See your daily progress on your Heart Points and Steps goal. Meeting your goals all the time? Easily adjust your goals to keep challenging yourself to achieve a healthy heart and mind.
MAKE ALL YOUR MOVEMENT COUNT
If you walk, run, or bike throughout the day, your Android phone or Wear OS by Google smartwatch will automatically detect and add your activities to your Google Fit journal to ensure you get credit for every move. Want extra credit? Turn up the tempo on your walks by starting a paced walking workout and stepping to the beat. Enjoy a different type of workout? Select it from a list of activities like pilates, rowing, or spinning, and Google Fit will track all the Heart Points you earn.
CONNECT WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND DEVICES
Fit can show you info from many of your favorite apps and devices to give you a holistic view of your health, so you’ll never lose track of your progress. These include Lifesum, Wear OS by Google, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, Xiaomi Mi bands, and more.
CHECK IN AT ANYTIME, FROM ANYWHERE
See a snapshot of your activity history across Fit and your integrated apps in the redesigned journal. Or, get the full picture in browse, where you can find all of your health and wellness data.
KEEP A FINGER ON THE PULSE OF YOUR HEALTH
Breathing is one of the simplest ways to reduce tension and relieve stress. With Fit, checking in with your breath is easy—all you need is your phone camera. As well as your respiratory rate, you can measure your heart rate to get a better understanding of your body’s wellbeing.
Learn more about Google Fit and see a list of supported apps at: www.google.com/fit”
6. Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter
Why is Health Infinity the best Health & Fitness app out there?
Weight loss tracker, water intake with reminders, calorie counter, activities, exercises & workout tracker, sleep tracker, heart rate monitor, step counter (pedometer), medication reminder and so much more in a single app. Simply put, there is no other health app like this in the WORLD!
Do more with Health Infinity:
• Set goals for – Weight loss, Weight gain, Macronutrients, Calories, Water intake, Sleep time & Daily step count.
• Eat better with built-in Calorie Counter with over 2 Million foods. Create custom foods & meals.
• Get Reminders to help you drink enough water.
• Track over 100 activities, exercises & workouts. Track a new activity and see the calories burned in real-time using activity tracker.
• Record GPS-based activities with precise stats like pace, route, distance & calories burned.
• Monitor your heart rate accurately using the mobile’s camera and flash. Any-time. Anywhere.
• Improve your sleep using our automatic Sleep Tracker. It works based on the sensors in your device. No need to start or stop manually!
• Never forget a pill again – Medication Reminder makes it so easy to track and remember your meds.
• Built-in BMI Calculator with BMI Chart to check your category.
• Calculate Ideal Weight, Body Fat, Metabolic Rate, Muscle, Target Heart Rate & much more.
• Use Tags to add additional information to your tracking. Create custom tags as per your need.
• Connect to Google Fit and sync your health data with other apps.
• Supports both metric & imperial units.
• No external hardware required.
Weight Loss Tracker
Health Infinity makes Weight Loss easy by helping you change your lifestyle and mindset – Lose weight naturally and burn fat effortlessly.
Over 1 Million people used Health Infinity to reduce weight and get fitter.
Real personal fitness trainer with push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups & squats Workout challenges.
3 Levels for each Challenge. No manual input needed. Works based on the sensors in your mobile.
24/7 Step Counter (Pedometer):
Track your daily step count. Keep mobile in the trouser pocket, hand or jacket.
Uses hardware step detector (Pedometer) in 4.4+ devices to reduce battery consumption.
Sensor-Fusion/Accelerometer based algorithms to improve the accuracy of devices without a step detector.
Contacts – Google Sign-in.
Camera – Measure your Heart Rate.
Location – Track GPS based activities.
Storage – Save charts to phone storage.
• Your health is important to us. This application is NOT intended to be a substitute for getting medical advice or treating health-related problems.
• GPS Map activity only supports Walking, Running & Cycling.
• Push-ups, Pull-ups, Sit-ups & Squats – 3 levels of challenge available.
• Some features require PRO access.
• Barcode Scanner is available to use with Calorie Counter
• Please get in touch with us, if you have any issue – firstname.lastname@example.org
Made with ♥ by Droid Infinity!”