If you are looking for the Best Hi Fi App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Hi Fi App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Hi Fi App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Hi Fi App For iPhone
1. Ever Play – HiFi Music Player
“Everplay is a pure Hi-Res music player for iOS platform. As an audiophile，I want to play Hi-Res Audio on my iPhone, but search around iTunes Store over and over again, it’s hardly to find out a music player app that satisfy me very well. So I decide to develop one, with the perspective of an audiophile. Everplay is compatible with latest iOS version, it supports all popular formats including Hi-Res ones. Everplay is easy to use and almost full-functionality.
One of the most important feature of Everplay is that it support DSD(up to 11.2MHz，aka. DSD256) playback, in term of PCM and DoP. When PCM mode is selected, DSD is converted to and output as PCM. When DoP mode is selected, DSD is outputted as DSD over PCM.(Connected device must be DoP-compatible to this mode, otherwise, DSD will be outputed as PCM even DoP mode is selected.)
Everplay support up to 384kHz/32bit music file and upsampling output Mode, you can select custom output sample rate to playback. It can automatically choose the max support format to playback, so you never need to worry about output device change.
Regards of music management and transfer, Everplay support Wi-Fi transfer, iTunes files sharing and Airdrop. Throngh Wi-Fi Transfer, you just need type an IP address in you computer browser to share music files between computer and Everplay app.
Any questions about Everplay, please contact us through the function of feedback without any hesitation! For your feedbacks, we truly fixed some hidden bugs, well thanks all you guys![Supported Formats]
• FLAC(MQA), APE, WAV, ALAC(M4A), AIFF, AIF, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC,
• SACD(ISO), DSF, DFF(DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 support both PCM and DoP output mode)
• CUE(Sheet) [Music Management and Easy Transfer]
• WiFi Music Transfer (Http)
• iTunes Files Sharing
• Playlist Management
• Files Management
• Airdrop [Advanced Features]• Support load music from iTune library
• Support Carplay feature
• Thousand of visualizations embedded in player which beat with music,It’s one of the most advanced visualizer in the App Store.
• Playback Hi-Res audio source up to 32bit/384kHz
• Playback DSD audio source up to 11.2MHz
• Hundred settings of EQ with random play
• Random EQ for each song when playing
• Searching songs
• Display song and connected device information
• Upsampling function
• Sleep timer
• Disable Auto-lock Screen
• Auto-download Album Image(On/OFF)
• Auto-download Artist Image(On/OFF)
• DSD to PCM
• Dop(DSD over PCM)
• Custom Output Sample Rate
• Redesign the Player Interface and Interaction
• Online lyrics
• Gapless playback
• Resample rate Algorithm
• Variable Playback Rate
• Fast Forward and Fast Backward
• A→B repeat play
• Siri Play
• Shortcut Play
• iPadOS Multiple Windows Support
URL Scheme: FancyMusicPlayer
Subscription name: Hi-Res&DSD(Yearly)
Subscription duration: One year
Auto-renewing subscription: You subscription will be renewed every one year. i.e. you will be charged every year.
– Price may vary by location.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
※Please note that Everplay is an offline music player. You should put the song to the app documents directory by the means of throung iTunes File Sharing or Wi-Fi sharing to play it. The App did not provide any online music play or search services.”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Onkyo HF Player – Hi-Res Music
* This app is a free download version “Onkyo HF Player”.
* If you want to use the full-featured, purchase a paid version that supports family share,
* Or purchase “HD library” of in-app purchase which can take over EQ and playlist.
Get greater control of how your iTunes music sounds with our touch-adjustable linear-phase FIR equalizer, which offers 16,384 discrete bands of high-definition equalization with zero loss in audio quality. Name and save your own custom EQ presets or select optimized filters created by professional musicians. You can upgrade to the HD Player Pack via in-app purchase and take your 192 kHz/24-bit Hi-Res Audio albums on the road with support for FLAC, WAV, and DSD enhanced for headphone use and fully supported on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Selectable HD equalizer mode (64-bit)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Resume Playback Function
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version, compatible with 64-bit CPU devices such as iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 only)
Note: Paid version enables playlists from both HD Library and iPod Library.
• Subscription music service AWA
– Login, Music list(FOR YOU/ FOCUS/ FAVORITES/ TRENDS), Streaming Playback
Free Version (iPod Library)
• MP3/ALAC/AAC/WAV/AIFF (up to 48 kHz)
*DRM-protected files are not supported.
Paid Version (HD Library and iPod Library)
• Above formats plus DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion], FLAC/ALAC/WAV/AIFF (up to 384kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
* Requires iPhone 5s or later for DSD 11.2 MHz and above. MP3 not supported in HD Library.
• Upgrade to HD Player Pack via in-app purchase and experience 192 kHz/24-bit high-resolution FLAC, WAV, and DSD playback
• Hi-Res Audio files can be output to the Onkyo DAC-HA200 headphone amplifier via Lightning cable, and to other compatible USB DACs using a Lighting-USB camera adapter or the iPad Camera Connection Kit
• Supports DSD-to-PCM conversion and DoP output
• Transfer audio formats including FLAC and DSD to your device via the iTunes Apps menu on your personal computer
• Note that smooth operation may be compromised on older devices (iPhone 4 and below) when in HD Equalizer Mode due to high processing demands. Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the device’s headphone connection is downsampled to 48 kHz. Equalizer and crossfade functions are disabled when playing audio via DoP, and frequency response is not displayed.
• The ad will be hidden.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Recommended for iPhone 4s or later, iPod touch (5th generation or later), iPad 2 or later, and iPad mini. Requires iOS12.1 or later.”
4. VOX – MP3 & FLAC Music Player
Personal music collection, Qobuz Hi-Res streaming, iTunes, SoundCloud®, Spotify – listen to the music in the highest quality from different music sources.
VOX supports all popular formats including Hi-Res ones.
• Lossless: FLAC, APE, WAV, ALAC, etc. and Lossy: MP3, WMA, OGG, etc. All Hi-Res audio formats support for crisp and clear sound. VOX FLAC player uses a custom-made audio engine based on BASS™.
All-in-one Audio Player with all your favorite music sources:
• iTunes music library;
• Personal FLAC and MP3 Music Collection in your playlist;
• Stream from Qobuz*, SoundCloud® and Spotify;
• Online Radio with 30’000+ Radio Stations worldwide;
• Last.FM scrobbling.
Advanced Audio Features:
• Playback FX (Crossfade, Time Stretch, Tempo Adjustment);
• Bass booster;
• Gapless playback support;
• Stream music via AirPlay;
• Parametric Equalizer with 30 Presets;
• CarPlay support;
• Sonos support;
VOX Music Cloud for Premium subscribers:
• Unlimited music cloud storage for your music collections;
• Sync all your music across all your devices (Mac & iPhone & iPad & Windows);
• Original Quality Playback (VOX doesn’t compress your music within Music Cloud. FLAC remains FLAC);
• Offline music streaming.
Music Management and Easy Transfer:
• WiFi Music Transfer (AirDrop);
• iTunes Files Sharing;
• Playlist Management. You can combine your iTunes, SoundCloud, and Spotify tracks as well as your local files into one playlist and make it available for all your Apple devices!
• Simple Music Queue Management (Play Next, Add to Queue options with full Queue list).
We’re improving the iOS design to make it easier to use:
• Gesture-based interface;
• Force Touch support;
• Share your music with friends (for SoundCloud®).
VOX Premium is available by auto-renewable subscriptions:
– $4.99 per month;
– $49.99 per year.
Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes Account after the purchase confirmation. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscriptions can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase is made. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
VOX Premium terms and conditions: https://vox.rocks/terms
* Get 3 months of Hi-Res music streaming with Qobuz for free.
Qobuz is available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
P.S.: FLAC Player, Bass Booster, Offline Music Player, Lossless Player, SoundCloud® Stream Solution, Spotify, Hi-Res audio Player – check all of them in one VOX Cloud Music Player.”