If you are looking for the Best Hindi Writing Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Hindi Writing Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Hindi Writing Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Hindi Writing Android App
1. SayHi Translate
Featured App by: NBC Today Show, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, TUAW, TechCrunch
SayHi Translate is 100% FREE with no advertising or premium features.
+ With SayHi Translate for Android, you can translate to and from the following languages:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Cantonese – Traditional), Chinese (Mandarin), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijan, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Samoan, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Tongon, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh
+ The following languages have dialect support:
Arabic: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen
English: Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, USA
French: Canada, France
Italian: Italy, Switzerland
Mandarin: China (Simplified Chinese), Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)
Portuguese: Brazil, Portugal
Spanish: Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela
We gave SayHi a simple, modern look.
+ New navigation:
Tap the menu button to access settings and more.
+ Languages at your fingertips:
Quickly change languages, choose male or female voices (where available), and speed up or slow down the rate of speech
+ Hold to type:
Hold the microphone button to quickly bring up a keyboard.
+ Copy & share:
Tap and hold on a translation to copy or share your conversations easily via email, SMS, Facebook, or Twitter.
+ Localized in many languages
Android Talkback is supported, and improved navigation for accessiblity.
+ Perfect if you want to learn a new language, travel to a foreign country, or chat with people who don’t speak your language.
+ Internet connection required to use app, microphone permissions are required for voice translations, push notification permissions are required for helping you discover new languages while traveling and receiving the latest updates from the SayHi team.
2. Hindi Keyboard
– Type in English to get Hindi letters
– Hindi movie dialogue stickers & GIFs. Powerful Hindi emoji keyboard.
– Works inside all apps on your phone – a Hindi typing keyboard app for all social media and messaging apps
– Saves time compared to handwriting input or other Indic Hindi input tools.
– Easily search and open apps installed on your phone and discover new apps relevant to you with our App Search feature.
Installation and set up is easy.
– Download the app and open it.
– Enable Desh Hindi Keyboard in Step 1 and choose it in Step 2.
– Change settings and choose from colourful Hindi keyboard themes.
– That’s all! You can type Hindi everywhere now.
– To change keyboard easily, press and hold the space key.
Built in India. Amazing features.
– Type in Hindi faster. Start typing the Hinglish letters and choose Hindi predictions from the list. This is the easiest app for Hinglish to Hindi typing
– Top words are available offline in the fast keyboard. Turn on internet for additional words.
– A phonetic Hindi transliteration keyboard that works on Android phones and tablets.
– No need to learn Hindi keypad and layout.
– The best rated Hindi typing app that works as Hindi English keyboard
– This English to Hindi keyboard is easier to use than any other keyboard
Simple and easy to use.
– Use the language button to switch between English and Hindi. English words suggestions are also available.
– For fun stickers, click the button on top left side of the keyboard. Make conversations more amazing with dialogues from Hindi movies, TV shows and more.
– Press and hold the emoji key to view all emojis
– Hindi GIF keyboard lets you share interesting good morning messages, funny animations and more.
– Color themes can be changed from settings. Choose from 21 interesting color combinations.
Love it? Choose Premium.
– Buy Premium on this Hindi Keyboard app for a small one time cost for a fully ad free experience.
– Your purchase supports the developers and helps improve the app even more.
We respect your privacy.
– No personal information or credit card details are collected. A standard warning is shown by Android for all keyboards that you download.
– Anonymous statistics may be collected to improve your experience.
Share your suggestions by emailing us at email@example.com
Please leave great feedback – it helps us keep going!”
3. Hindi Typing (Type in Hindi) App
* Start typing immediately
* Simply type Hindi words in English and hit/tap space button
* No keyboard configuration. Technical knowledge is not required
* Easy to share messages @ WhatsApp and other apps
* Ready to Share Birthday Greetings & Text Messages
After typing your message share with WhatsApp or Copy and paste your message at your favourite Apps like… WhatsApp, GMail, Facebook, Twitter, SMS etc.,
If you like this app, give it a rating and write a good review (Top rating is 5stars).”