If you are looking for the Best Holiday Calendar App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Holiday Calendar App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Holiday Calendar App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Holiday Calendar App For iPhone
1. Awesome Calendar
“Now you can automatically sync with all iPhone calendars, write your todo list, create notes with photos, check the weather and more, all with Awesome Calendar! This elegant application keeps you organized, shows holidays and is even perfect for team projects.
You’re away from the office but need to check your schedule. What do you do? Open up Awesome Calendar, of course. It only takes a second or two. The app automatically syncs with all iPhone supported calendars to let you know when you have time for that next meeting.
Quick as a wink, you add the meeting to your calendar then create a note that will help you prepare for it. A fast snap of the camera or visit to your camera roll and you add a picture of the product you’re quoting on, the item needing repair, or whatever you want. Another tap and you share all the information with your assistant back at the office, who can get the ball rolling on this project.
You pride yourself on making things happen fast, that’s why you have Awesome Calendar on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. In one speedy swoop, right from the client’s office, you were able to set up dates and times, note all of the information, and get things underway remotely. Once again, you are providing the five-star service you are known for.
Awesome Calendar is the all-in-tool to help you manage your personal and business life. View and edit your schedule, check the weather, create a todo list, write in your diary, embed photos in notes, check for holidays. This one does it all!
Want to share your schedule and notes? Would you like to have someone help you with your growing todo list? No problem, you can do those things from right inside the Awesome Calendar app. That’s right, it’s that easy and convenient. You never have to leave the app to use it most efficiently.
The time management power and functionality of this app is amazing. It has an elegant, easy-to-use interface from where you can organize your life and schedule. Aside from the tasks already mentioned, the application offers month, week, day and list views, event alarms, collapsible weeks, holiday listings for 35 different countries, and far more than what can be listed here.
Check out just a few of the features offered in Awesome Calendar:
+ Natural Language Input.
+ works with all iPhone supported calendars(MobileMe, iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV)
+ iOS reminder integrated. Custom color, priority, note, custom alarms and sub-task.
+ Synchronization with google task
+ 4 apps in 1(calendar, task manager, notepad, weather, sticker)
+ Multiple calendar control
+ Month, week agenda, Filofax, day and list views
+ Rolling todo and todo carry over.
+ Custom color for event and reminder.
+ iCloud support for diary.
+ Customizable calendar and event color.
+ Font size and Style change option in view and note.
+ Timezone support.
+ Event template for quick adding.
+ Grouping of todo option
+ Quick popup on month view.
+ Holidays noted for 35 countries. Multiple holiday selection.
+ Elegant Photo album calendar.
+ Powerful diary lets you type notes and embed photos.
+ Full text search for event, note and todo.
+ Easy-push event alarm and customizable alarm.
+ Unlimited alarms.
+ Weather information display – current and 10 day forecast
+ Air print-Month overview, week, day and each event.
+ Lots of Cuteeeee stickers available to use in month view
+ Share events, notes and todo lists from inside the app
+ Passcode lock.
+ Monday/Sunday start option.
+ Customized recurrence for event and reminder.
+ Insert photo to note.
+ Sharing note via email.
+ Badge alarm on icon. Number of today’s events, todos.
+ Displaying past events on 1,2,3,4 and 5 years ago today at a glance.
+ Today’s wise saying.
+ Theme color.
+ Customizable recurring rule for event and reminder.
+ Note sync via iCloud.”
2. Bizarre Holidays Calendar
This app has been and will continue to be updated every year (since 2009). Each update is free, so you will have endless bizarre holidays. You can also quickly read and access this from the Today Notifications as a widget in iOS 8 or later.
“Bizarre Holidays presents you with wacky holidays each day. You’ll find silly holidays like Blame Someone Else Day and Dance Like a Chicken Day. Use it to have a little fun or plan fun parties for friends and family. It is updated yearly.” – USA Today
Have a party every day of the year! This list of random holidays gives you a reason to celebrate 365 days in a row. Celebrate food, famous folks, or your own bad attitude with fun favorites like Fried Chicken Day, Amelia Earnhart Day, and Blame Someone Else Day. Or get really bizarre with Dance Like a Chicken Day or Sneak Some Zucchini onto Your Neighbor’s Porch Night! See just one zany holiday per day or look ahead with the calendar feature to plan your upcoming celebrations. Many days of the year even have more than one random holiday for you to enjoy! You also get to enjoy one unique background image for each day of the week, so check daily to see the new background image.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
Check out our other apps:
Debt Snowball Pro
Loan Calculator – What if?
Random Fun Facts
Scripture of the Day – (NASB Version)
Today in American History
Random Crazy Illusions
Travel Bingo & Blackout
Whack a Friend’s Mole”
3. Calendars 5 by Readdle
“Calendars 5 is a complete re-imagining of what the best mobile calendar experience should be.
Calendars 5 is smart, excels in both tasks and events, and runs on any iOS device you might have. It’s the calendar app you have been looking for.
Three things you’ll love about Calendars 5:
◆ Natural Language Input ◆
Just enter “Meet John at Starbucks on Sunday” and Calendars 5 will create the event for you.
◆ Task Manager ◆
Easy to use task manager that has everything you need to organize, track and complete your to-dos.
◆ First-class iPad calendar ◆
The first smart calendar for the iPad. Its large screen is great for managing your daily schedule and enables richer interaction with your calendar.
What makes Calendars 5 great in use:
◆ Interface focused on events
Elegant and easy to use interface makes it super simple to get a quick overview of the upcoming events and tasks. You always keep your focus on what’s important; there is nothing to distract you.
◆ Day, Week, Month, and List views of your events.
Calendars 5 illustrates your Day, Week, and Month on a small iPhone screen in the best possible way. Depending on the situation, select the view that conveniently unveils your schedule.
◆ Works online and offline
Create, edit and delete events or tasks whenever you need them. All changes will be synced back to your account once you are online.
◆ All the features you love
Create custom recurring events (yoga every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday), get reminders or set custom alerts, invite people to your events, and more.
◆ Act as you feel it
Intuitively create events with just one tap in your calendar. Drag and Drop tasks and events, swipe to switch between days and weeks, return to your ‘Today’ schedule with one tap.
Terms of Service: https://readdle.com/terms
Have any feedback, comments, or issues? Please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact”
4. Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks
“Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, beautiful full calendar day, week, month, quarter and year views, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets – quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder”, “todo”, or “remind me to”
– Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases like “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don’t launch the app often
• Birthdays – see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!”
5. Holiday Today Calendar
• Looking for a great conversation starter? Just begin with “Did you know that today is ‘Garfield the Cat Day’?”, and the conversation will flow naturally from there. •
• Don’t know what to cook tonight? We have many food and culinary celebrations, a great inspiration for food lovers. •
• Have you ever wondered what interesting and unusual holiday is today? Perhaps you have read that it’s Donut Day or National Running Day? Now you can give yourself a reason to celebrate and impress your friends with full collection of these fun, unusual celebrations and unique holidays! •
• Discover over 2000 events and their descriptions
• Add events to your device calendar to remind yourself of upcoming holidays
• Find all holidays using your device Search function
• Share events by social media, email or messages
• Add widget that shows daily holidays
Holiday Today is the most comprehensive (and best looking) collection of events and holidays you can have on your device.
Check what day is today and remember – everyday is a holiday!
More events will come in further updates!
Follow us on Twitter: @holidaytodayall
“From “Barbie-in-a-Blender Day” to “Moldy Cheese Day,” Holiday Today puts a near-endless list of mostly random holidays and observances at your fingertips so you can choose if there’s something worth celebrating.”
6. US Holidays – cals with flags
“Insert your choice of US holidays, Federal holidays and additional State holidays into your iPhone calendar with one tap. The holidays will be added as all-day events, you don’t need any subscriptions. You can also select beforehand which holidays you want to add to your calendar, and apply this selection across all years. Saves you a lot typing for the upcoming years!
Once added all holidays can be easily edited, deleted or shifted to another calendar and synced with iCal, Google, Outlook, iCloud, etc
VERY SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE AND EASY TO USE
– Add country flags.
– Select individual holidays and years you want to add.
– Insert into a calendar of your choice (home, work).
– Apply your selection across all years.
– Duplicate Detector, deletes duplicates caused by overlapping calendars.
– Unique Holiday Cleaner.
– No subscriptions, you buy the holidays of one year for all calendars.
THIS APP CONTAINS
– US Federal Holidays*
– Additional US State Holidays**
– US Holidays***
– Notable US Days****
– Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Islamic, Jewish, Orthodox Christian and Pagan festivals.
– Holidays of Australia, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Denmark, France, Hungary, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Panama, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom.
* US FEDERAL HOLIDAYS
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
– President’s Day-Washington’s Birthday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day
– Columbus Day
– Veteran’s Day
** ADDITIONAL US STATE HOLIDAYS
– Lincoln’s Birthday (CT,ID,IL,MO,NJ,NY)
– Mardi Gras (LA, AL*)
– Town Meeting (VT)
– Evacuation Day (MA)
– Seward’s Day (AK)
– Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Day (HI)
– Cesar Chavez Day (CA)
– Patriots’ Day (MA, ME)
– San Jacinto Day (TX)
– Emancipation Day (DC)
– Truman Day (MO)
– King Kamehameha I Day (HI)
– Bunker Hill Day (MA)
– West Virginia Day (WV)
– Pioneer Day (UT)
– Victory Day (RI)
– Statehood Day (HI)
– Bennington Battle Day (VT)
– Native Americans Day (SD)
– Alaska Day (AK)
– Nevada Day (NV)
– Election Day (VA)
– Day after Thanksgiving
– Christmas Eve (AR, KY, MI, NC, OK, TX, VA, WI, WV)
– Washington’s Birthday observed (GA, IN)
– Day after Christmas (NC, TX)
– New Year’s Eve (MI, WI)
*** US HOLIDAYS (you can select / deselect holidays)
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
– Inauguration Day (*)
– Groundhog Day
– Super Bowl
– Valentine’s Day
– President’s Day-Washington’s Birthday
– Daylight Savings Time Begins
– St. Patrick’s Day
– April Fool’s Day
– Good Friday
– Tax Day
– Earth Day
– Arbor day
– Cinco de Mayo
– Mother’s Day
– Memorial Day
– John F. Kennedy’s Birthday
– Flag Day
– Father’s Day
– Independence Day
– Women’s Equality Day
– Labor Day
– Patriot Day
– Constitution/Citizenship Day
– Columbus Day
– Leif Erikson Day
– Daylight Savings Time Ends
– Election Day
– Veteran’s Day
– Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
**** NOTABLE US DAYS
– International Women’s Day
– National Doctor’s Day
– Secretary’s Day (Administrative Professional’s Day)
– International Labor Day
– National Teacher Day
– National Nurses Day
– International Nurses Day
– Armed Forces Day
– National Grandparents Day
– World Teachers’ Day
– Boss’s Day
– Black Friday
– Cyber Monday”
7. US Holidays & Sports Calendars
With this app you can subscribe to interesting calendars for public and school holidays, sports teams, TV-shows, local weather forecasts and many more. Our auto-updated calendars come with lots of extra info and (live) sports results. Download this app now an join 2 million users who already subscribed to our interesting calendars.
*** “The best thing is that the interesting calendars of SchedJoules are updated before, during and after events” – iCulture
*** “Instead of having to search through Google’s database for a calendar someone else has created, SchedJoules made it easy to add an interesting calendar directly from your iOS device” – CNET
– Federal US Holidays
– State holidays
– All other important dates like Halloween, Mother’s day and Valentine’s day (3 years ahead)
– Religious days (Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Islamic, Buddhist, Sikh and Jain)
– Lots of sports schedules like NBA, MLB and MLS
– Week numbers
– Weather Calendars of 140.000 locations worldwide
– Moon Phases
– And much more
For feedback use the feedback form in the app, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @Schedjoules.
► Unlimited access for 1 year
With a yearly subscription you get unlimited access to all calendars. A subscription always starts with a one-month free trial, so you can try before you buy. 1 year subscriptions for SchedJoules cost $1.99. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 month free trial. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1 year period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.