If you are looking for the Best Home Buying iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Home Buying iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Home Buying iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Home Buying iPhone App
1. CPlus Classifieds
“Searching for daily classifieds, job ads, yard sales, garage sales, car sales? CPlus Classifieds is exactly what you need. Optimized Posting flow makes selling on classified websites never be so easy. Not only can you search for all types of classified ads but you can also search for multiple cities at a time from your mobile. Customize your profile by marking your favorite ads and postings.
CPlus makes it easier to access multiple classifieds websites. There are a ton of added features to make browsing and searching smooth and effective. And it is absolutely free.
## Awesome App, Amazing Features ##
– Notifications deliver the latest ads to you promptly (No battery drain).
– Geo-location enables you to automatically find nearby cities.
– Multiple city search for ads and classifieds.
– Multiple display modes for Search Results: Photo+description view, photo grid view, photo album view, map view, and big photo view.
– Searches can be saved to start screen and avoid repetition of the same searches.
– Postings can be saved to your favorite list. Also, add notes to your favorite postings.
– Update search in the result page including category, filter, and sorting.
– Native in-app posting for creating new ads and classifieds to buy, sell, rent products, and services.
– Renew, edit, or repost your ads and manage multiple accounts from your iPhone.
– Great mobile optimization for easy readability and functionality.
CPlus Classifieds is a Free to use app! Stay tuned to get updates and constant improvements and new features from us, regularly.
Let us know your valuable feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or show us your support by rating us.
CPlus makes it easier to access classified websites. There are a ton of added features to make browsing and searching smooth and effective. And it is absolutely free.”
2. Homesnap Rental & House Finder
“Best Mobile Tool” -REALTOR® Magazine
“Most Addictive Real Estate App” -HGTV Magazine
Snap a photo of any home to reveal home value estimates, interior photos, beds, baths, taxes, lot boundaries, school ratings and much more. Get the app to see why millions of people are switching to Homesnap.
New features to boost your home search: search for homes by school attendance zone and search open house listings by date. Plus, now you can swipe through listing photos on the map and list without loading complete details.
New map layers reveal school zones, satellite imagery, and even your commute. Listings in the same building are now grouped to make comparison-shopping easier.
Try using Siri to send messages via Homesnap, say: “Send a message to Jane on Homesnap”
Homesnap’s built-in private messaging feature makes talking about homes fast and simple. Homesnap organizes your home search so you can find and discuss homes all in one place. You’ll love how easy it is to keep track of all the homes you care about.
For Buyers & Sellers:
Search for your next home with help from the important people in your life. Talk about the listings and gorgeous photos that catch your eye. Chat with anyone, whether they’re using Homesnap or not. Every home you mention is saved and updated in real-time.
For Real Estate Agents:
Find potential listings using our Likelihood to List Score, public record heatmaps & filters, and advanced homeowner profiles. Homesnap Messages was specifically built for real estate agents. For your buyers, keep track of the homes you’ve discussed in one place. For your listings, all related conversations appear on the listing page. Homesnap Pro agents can message any other agent in their MLS in a single tap.
Homesnap For iPad:
Homesnap is optimized for your retina iPad in every orientation. Plus, full support for iPad Pro and Split View Multitasking! Split View lets you use Homesnap alongside other apps, like Safari, Maps, Notes, Photos, Calendar, and more. Open Homesnap then swipe from the right edge of your iPad to get started.
Homesnap For Apple TV:
Search collaboratively on the big screen! Open Homesnap on your TV and phone at the same time to login seamlessly. With a 2-finger upward swipe, anybody on the same Wi-Fi network can “throw” a listing from their phone to the TV.
Homesnap For Apple Watch:
Tap your wrist to reveal the closest rentals and for sale listings. Scroll to reveal home details like beds, baths, lot size and year built. Follow your favorite homes to keep track of price and status changes. One-tap “Safety Timer” for Homesnap Pro REALTORS®.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving Homesnap, please contact us at email@example.com or message @Homesnap on Twitter or Facebook.
Homesnap can be used worldwide but only provides information for homes in the United States.”
3. Realtor.com Real Estate
Whether you’re renting, buying, or looking for a home’s estimated value, Realtor.com makes home search fun and easy with a robust set of tools and a guiding hand throughout the process, to help you browse millions of homes and zero in on the one that fits your needs.
Customize your home search
• Use a large variety of filters to tailor your home search around your wants and needs
• Search by price range, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, commute time, and more
• Search by school name to see home listings near your preferred schools boundaries
Find the right home in the right neighborhood with the interactive map
• Define your own search area with Draw on Map
• Use the points of interest map layer to see nearby restaurants, shops, cafes, and more
• View neighborhood noise levels to find a quiet home
• Assess a home’s flood risk with the flood map layer
View homes in stunning detail
• Browse through big beautiful photos
• Get to the pics you really want to see faster with photos categorized by room
• Take a 3D home tour from the comfort of your couch
More 3D tours added all the time
Collaborate on your home search
• Renting or buying with someone else? Link your Realtor.com accounts to share your favorite homes and comments with each other
• Request feedback on property listings from those you trust quickly and easily via text, email or social media
Never miss out with timely home alerts
• Save your searches to know when new homes hit the market that match your search criteria
• Act fast with alerts when home prices increase or decrease
Stay on budget
• Use the Affordability Calculator to figure out your home price range
• Use the Mortgage Calculator to fine tune your estimated monthly payment
• Search homes by price or estimated monthly payment
Have feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information at www.realtor.com”
4. Redfin: Buy Homes for Sale
“Download the Redfin App to get updated real estate listings every 5 minutes. Find the latest homes, condos, and townhouses for sale in your area. Browse listing photos, see the most up-to-date home details, and instantly book a free home tour with a Redfin Real Estate Agent. Get the Redfin App to search for homes from your fingertips.
Some of our most popular features:
Find Homes First
• Customize Your Search: Instantly see every home, condo, and townhome that meet your search criteria.
• Filter by price, property type, and school district to find your dream home.
• See Listings First: Get instant notifications when a new home hits the market. Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or the Redfin website.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Commute feature: See how long your commute will be from your dream home
Tour Homes Fast
• Schedule Home Tours Instantly: Book free tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.**
• Plan Open House Visits: Get directions and attend every open house in your area.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media before you book a tour.
Get a Competitive Edge
• Don’t Miss Out: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss the perfect home.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like, written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes in most markets.
• Find Accurate Home Data: Most MLS real estate listings refresh every 5 minutes.*
*85% of new listings in US MLS feeds received by Redfin will post within 5 min.
**Tours subject to property and agent availability.
***Redfin Refund not available in all areas or where prohibited by law. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time. The refund is subject to lender approval. If the transaction includes a short sale home, additional restrictions may apply.
3D walkthrough not available on all listings.
Listing fee subject to change, minimums apply. Buyer’s agent fee not included, e.g., if buyer’s agent fee is 2.5%, seller will pay a total fee of 3.5%. Sell for a 1% listing fee only if you also buy with Redfin within 365 days of closing on your Redfin listing.
Sell for more based on analysis comparing price per sq. ft. of the sale and list price of Redfin listings to other brokerages’ between May 2020 and April 2021.”
5. Trulia Real Estate: Find Homes
“When searching for a new home, the more you know about the home and neighborhood, the more you know it’s right. Trulia helps you discover the perfect home AND neighborhood for your lifestyle to buy or rent. Get a genuine feel of what it’s like to live there before you buy with 33 neighborhood map overlays, 30M+ neighborhood reviews from locals, and virtual neighborhood tours. Browse 1M+ real-time MLS listings with Trulia’s robust search filters, easily plan open houses, and customize instant alerts to stay ahead of the real estate market.
Trulia Real Estate Key Features:
TRULIA NEIGHBORHOODS — get more neighborhood details than any real estate app
• Browse 33 neighborhood heat overlay maps such as schools, amenities, and commute
• Tour the neighborhood with original photos, local stories, and drone footage
• Learn about everyday life with the What Locals Say feature, ranging from whether people feel it is safe to get packages delivered to if neighborhoods are friendly.
• Research schools in the neighborhood with trustworthy reviews from parents
OVER 1M+ LISTINGS — sourced from MLS databases, take your search on-the-go
• Browse and save your favorites listings and searches to easily access them later
• Get an overview of the surrounding area with Street View
• Access the map in normal, satellite or terrain mode
• Connect with highly rated agents to find a home you love
SEARCH CUSTOMIZATION TOOLS — find a home and neighborhood uniquely suited for you
• Draw your own map boundaries to focus on the neighborhoods you care most about
• Be in control with 30+ filters and custom keyword search
• Find any type of property such as a condo, apartment, single family homes, or foreclosures
DETAILED HOME LISTINGS– simplify your home search with an intuitive experience
• Browse large and beautiful photos of homes
• Get the financial details you need like property tax, sales history, and more
• Leverage pricing info on recently sold homes to spot high-value properties
• Calculate multiple commutes by different transportation modes
• Understand local LGBT non-discrimination laws for housing, employment, and public accommodations
HOME BUYING ALERTS — take your search on-the-go and never miss a listing
• Stay up to date on the market and neighborhoods with alerts on new listing recommendations, price drops, or nearby open homes
• Customize email and push notification alerts to only see what you care about
• Check out your daily feed of new listing recommendations based on your search behavior and favorites
OPEN HOMES SCHEDULING TOOL
• Plan and manage open houses with calendar sync and mapping directions
• Get open house recommendations near you
• Calculate the full cost of owning your dream home, taking into account: mortgage, interest rate, HOA, homeowners insurance, and property taxes
• Determine what you can afford based on your current financial situation
Trulia Rentals Key Features:
• Contact landlords and rental property managers on the go with just one click – it’s that easy!
• Set yourself apart by easily applying with our rental resume
EASILY FIND APARTMENTS, CONDOS, & RENTAL PROPERTIES
• Discover diverse listings in a beautiful, intuitive way
• Check out floor plans and availabilities
FILTER BY TRANSIT &/OR PETS
• Find rentals near transit and calculate commutes
• Sort for properties by whether they allow cats or dogs
Discover a place you’ll love to live.
We love feedback and requests! Send us yours anytime at iPhone@trulia.com.”
6. Zillow Real Estate & Rentals
BUY A HOME – Find your place with immersive photos, virtual tours, and the most listings, including things you won’t find anywhere else.
RENT A HOME – From shopping on the largest rental network to automating applications, we’ve created a seamless online experience for renters.
The Zillow app gives you resources and tools you won’t find anywhere else, so you can shop smarter for your next home:
* The most listings and constant updates so you never miss out¹
* Zestimate®, the industry-leading independent home valuation tool, calculated daily
* Robust filters for school districts, views, pricing, pets, HOAs, and more
* 3D Home Tours so you can picture yourself in a home and narrow down which houses to visit in person
* Easier co-shopping: Tag your favorite home features and share your favorites to coordinate your search with a partner or roommate
* Push notifications to let you know when houses come to market, have a sale pending, or drop in price
* Neighborhood details including restaurants, grocery stores, parks, and coffee shops
* Self Tour for Zillow-owned homes, with no appointment and no pressure. Stop by when it’s convenient and unlock the door with the app
* Easy access to Zillow Premier Agents, local real estate experts who meet Zillow’s bar for quality customer service
1. Most listings based on direct site comparisons”