If you are looking for the Best Hourly Uv Index App Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Hourly Uv Index App Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Hourly Uv Index App Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Hourly Uv Index App Android
1. EPA’s SunWise UV Index
“The UV Index provides a daily and hourly forecast of the expected intensity of ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun. Some exposure to sunlight is enjoyable. However, too much sun can be dangerous. Overexposure to the sun’s ultraviolet radiation can cause immediate damage, such as sunburn, and long-term problems, such as skin cancer and cataracts.”
2. UVLens – UV Index Forecasts
“Exposure to sunlight’s ultraviolet radiation (UV) can damage to your skin, cause sunburn and increase your risk of skin cancer. UVLens shows you when you need to take care and when you can safely enjoy the sun.
• Plan out the best time to be outside
See the UV index forecast for the day, see when it’s safe to be outside and when to avoid the sun.
• Find your burn risk
Find out how long you can spend in the sun without sunscreen by taking a personalized skin type assessment.
• Sunscreen Reminder
Discover how your sunscreen protects you, and get reminded to reapply.
See the current UV and your burn risk right from your home screen.
The UVLens app is being developed by the team at Spark 64 Ltd, a company making products to help people live healthier outdoor lives. Contact us at email@example.com
3. “QSun – Vitamin D, UV Index & Sun Exposure Tracker”
“With QSun, balance your sun exposure and vitamin D, avoid sunburns, find the current UV (ultraviolet) index, and get personal sun safety tips for healthy & young skin. QSun lets you know when it’s time to seek sun protection, and helps you prevent skin aging and skin cancer. The QSun app is already helping thousands of people worldwide enjoy a healthier life.
• Find out how much sunscreen to wear based on your size and clothes.
• Scan any sunscreen’s barcode to find out if it’s right for you.
• Find your skin age and skin health score with AI technology.
• Track your mole with AI technology.
• Track your vitamin D production from the sun, food, and supplements (Pro version).
• Track the amount of your physical activity completed in safe sun conditions (Pro version).
• UV map for anywhere in the world.
• Current UV index & daily UV forecast.
• Reminders to reapply sunscreen.
• In-app quiz to determine skin type.
• Monitor the time you can spend outdoors before getting a sunburn.
• Monitor time until sunset or sunrise to plan for sun protection.
• Find the safest time to be outside based on UV
• Access 7-day, hourly, and down-to-the-minute weather forecasts.
• Automatically updates weather data based on location.
• English and Japanese versions available.
Use your QSun device with the QSun app to track your personal sun exposure history and access real-time UV index and temperature readings from exactly where you’re standing. The QSun app works without a QSun device, but using a QSun device makes for a more personalized experience. Using a QSun device will give you more accurate sun protection tips.
No matter your lifestyle or skin type, QSun is the perfect sun safety advisor to help you keep on top of your skin health.”