If you are looking for the Best Hp Calculator App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Hp Calculator App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Hp Calculator App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Hp Calculator App For iPhone
1. 15C Pro Scientific Calculator
“15C Scientific Calculator supports complex numbers, intense calculations, matrix operations, and many other features that I don’t have room to list. ” — AppGratis.com
“This is a terrific emulation of the venerable HP-15C calculator — the best one I’ve found in the App Store (and believe me, I’ve tried the others). Works just like the original, and it comes with a wealth of help functions — pressing the Help button reveals the original User Manual and Advanced Functions Handbook in PDF format, as well as manuals for a number of other HP calculators. And it’s always as close as your phone. ” — from app store review
“Does exactly what my HP15C does, and always with me in my pocket” — David, Financial Analyst.
Built with identical mathematics and algorithms, it gives you same capabilities and better performance. It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Features ****
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• Option to disable/enable key click feedback sound
• Automatically save/restore settings during app close/start
• Click menu key to see more options.
• More …
**** Support ****
Feel free to contact us if you need any support by visiting www.vicinno.com or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**** Stay tuned ****
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno”
2. Calculator HD Pro Lite
・Dual-line display – shows the input and result at the same time
・History tape – saves every calculation, time and date stamped
・Memory buttons – shows its value on the display
・Percentage and backspace button
・6 layouts (3 portrait, 3 landscape)
・10 color themes
・Multi-line input for really long equations
・Automatic scientific formatting
・Label any calculation in the history tape
・E-mail a calculation or the entire history tape
・iOS 9 Split View
・Swipe down to see the history tape
・Tap & hold on the result to copy
・Tap & hold on the input to move the cursor, copy, paste, convert to E-notation
・Light Tape Background
・Show Layout Button
・Show Memory Buttons
・Backspace Button (Solid, Arrow)
・Replace ÷ Button With /
・Replace E Button With Hidden, EE, 00, or 000
・Show Thousands Separators
・Minimum Decimal Digits
・Maximum Decimal Digits
URL Scheme: calculatorhdprofree://”
“Free42 is a re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
It is a complete rewrite, not using any HP code, and it does not require an HP-42S ROM image.
Free42 is an Open Source project. The executables and source code are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2.
All third-party code used in Free42 is either in the public domain, or licensed under terms compatible with GPLv2, or used with the authors’ permission.”
4. HP 15C Calculator
This RPN calculator offers the features, algorithms and calculation sequences of the original 15c Scientific Calculator conveniently stored on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
• Authentic app, developed by HP
• Award-winning HP Support
• Identical algorithms and calculation sequences as the original HP 15c Calculator
• RPN data entry
• Matrix calculations
• Complex functions – real and imaginary
• SOLVE key find the root of an equations
• Numerical integration
• Ideal for math and engineering students and professionals
• Programmable – up to 448 lines”
5. The Expressions Calculator
“ExpressionsCalculator is a multifunction scientific calculator offering a wide range of features specific for anyone looking from basic to advanced calculations. It is an ideal tool optimised for high-school and STEM university students, chemists, engineers, mathematicians and physicists.
ExpressionsCalculator is revolutionary in the way it helps you solve problems by providing you, in addition to all the basic features of a calculator, a rich sample of natural constants, a large database of commonly used formulae in mathematics, physics and chemistry, all this in a fully embedded and aware SI (MKSA), imperial (foot, pound, …) and astronomical (ly, parsec, …) units context. Hence, in ExpressionsCalculator a physical quantity has a unit. When you perform calculations, units are always taken care of and automatically simplified to provide the most sensible result. Derived units such as Newton, Joule, etc. are handled. Conversions from one unit to others are automatic. In addition, ExpressionsCalculator can also handle multi-dimensional vectorial quantities.
Here is a short overview of the other main features of ExpressionsCalculator:
– Arithmetics on integers, rational and floating numbers
– Handles very large and very small numbers (arbitrary precision arithmetic on integers)
– Extended floating point range
– Fully embedded handling of units
– Large set of available units (SI, imperial)
– Handles angles in both degrees and radians
– Full calculations with units
– Automatic conversion of units
– Vector algebra (+,-, scalar and vector products)
– Comprehensive list of natural constants with their proper units
– Comprehensive list of astronomical constants with their units
– Full periodic table with lots of properties for each element
– List of refractive indices of many materials
– Fully assignable constants with extended naming possibilities
– An extensive database of Expressions encompassing most commonly used formulae in mathematics (geometry, vectors), physics (kinematics, dynamics, thermodynamics, special relativity, atomic physics) and chemistry.”