If you are looking for the Best Html Editor App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Html Editor App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Html Editor App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Html Editor App For iPhone
1. A1 HTML Editor
HTML source code viewer allows to edit and view the source code of HTML. Everyone can use this amazing application without any charges.
All the latest HTML5, CSS3, and ES5 & ES6 are supported, all the functionality is verified by our web development team and finally, we published.
2) 100% clear output supported
3) Directly saved your code to your phone memory and later you can edit or publish it to your live server.
4) Syntax highlighting feature available
6) Easy to HTML view your code
7) HTML Editor support for website output.
This A1 HTML Editor is a free HTML editor app, this app should help users with website making. This application is easy to use, just enter your coding and view the source code of that page. The web pages are well designed so you can learn a lot. Use this HTML CSS viewer, source code editor, web inspector application, edit your source coding and improve your webpage designing skills
This Free HTML editor application also has an exclusive Dark Mode section. This system will be very useful for the users. Next up is the vibrate option. When you touch the screen, everything is Vibrate on the screen. One of the best features given in this application is the Split HTML Code. The purpose is to combine the sections that appear separately in the three windows and display them on the same screen. This utility is a new system not found in any other application. We also incorporated the best features like Word Wrap, Syntax Highlighting, and Line Number into this app.
2. HTML & HTML5 Editor
* Support for HTML code coloring.
* Support for HTML code intelligence sensing.
* Support for HTML code auto-completion.
* Support HTML file preview function.
* Support redo and undo.
* Automatically backup files when editing a text file.
**** Facilitate and efficient manage files
* Sorting by file name、create time and file type
* View, copy, move, delete, rename, email, zip Compression and unzip files/folders
* Extract all files from a compressed .zip file
* Glide deleting function
* Select all and DeSelect all
* Transferring files by wifi and itunes file sharing
* Email multiple files, folder Supported
* Photo import Supported
* Landscape mode supported
3. HTML Editor App HEX
With HEX, you can open any existing HTML document on your device or in your iCloud storage. Simply drop your existing HTML document onto our app icon to open that document within HEX.
Quickly insert tag elements via the menu, or comment out code dynamically with IntelliSense highlighted detection system.
You can efficiently export your HTML document and share it with your teammates.
HEX comes with full iCloud and local support.
We’re always working on improving our apps and would love any feedback or suggestions that you may have.”
4. HTML Master – Editor & Viewer
“Creating HTML files and viewing them became easy with our HTML Master app. With HTML master you can create, edit, modify and view all your HTML files. Easy split screen feature to check the HTML code corresponding to its view make HTML master best of its kind.
You can create directories inside the app and check your other files too on your iPhone. This app will even act as a file manager allowing you to check your text files or other HTML files data.
You can even download any website. Just enter the URL of the website to check its source code, edit and save this downloaded website HTML.
Once you have created your files or edited them, you can easily share the files with your friends, family or relatives with one touch share button inside the app.
We have started to add some learning sections in the application , currently “Learn HTML & Learn CSS” sections added.
This application has also Podcast & Feeds of Web development.
For any feedback or query , contact us at email@example.com”
5. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
6. Koder Code Editor
“Koder’s simple yet efficient interface is designed for touch editing. At just $5.99, you get an editor with a well-designed interface at a great price. If you want to code with your trusty iPad, then Koder is for you.”
— AppAdvice —
“An accomplished code editor for many programming languages”
— 148Apps —
“Editing code on your iPad should never be that difficult again”
“The developers at iCodeLabs have done a great job optimizing the iPad’s real estate for code editing”
“The app for instant project creation and code editing, perfect for developers and programmers on the go.”
— Koder was listed on the App Store as a ‘Staff Favorites’ in 82 countries —
Koder is a code editor for iPad and iPhone. It does have many features including syntax highlighting, snippet manager, tabbed editing, find and replace code, editor theme, remote and local files connections, and many more.
With Koder you can code anytime and anywhere, no matter if you’re at your desk or while on the go
– Code Autocomplete
– Code Function list
– Access and Manage your Dropbox, (S)FTP, webdav and local files easily
– Built In Terminal (SSH Client)
– Tabbed editing
– Extra Keyboard with Custom Key (Snippet)
– Document Picker Support to open/import/export other app files from/to Koder
– Find and replace code
– Previewer Browser with View Source function
– Editor theme with Custom Theme Editor
– Extra Key / Additional Keys on Virtual Keyboard with open+close brackets keys
– Screen-Lock, Manual and Auto Lock
– Extracting Zip File on Local project
– Sophisticated File Browser
– iOS “Open In” support, from Koder to other app – vice versa
– Change file/folder permission (CHMOD) on FTP/SFTP projects
– Folder Synchronization between Local Project and FTP Project
– Uploading files from desktop from browser or iTunes sharing
– Expandable editing space
– Bluetooth Keyboard Support
– and many more …
– Support multitasking for iPad
– Support editing files from Working Copy using drag and drop
– Support Dark Theme
– Compatibility with iOS 13
BUG REPORT/ PROBLEMS/ IDEAS :
If you have any problems when using Koder, or you have ideas for Koder improvement, please mention us or message us directly at twiter @koderapp”
7. Textastic Code Editor
“Textastic is a fast and versatile text, code and markup editor. It supports syntax highlighting of more than 80 programming and markup languages. Connect to FTP, SFTP, SSH and WebDAV servers or to your Dropbox or Google Drive account. Use the built-in WebDAV server to easily transfer files from your Mac or PC over Wi-Fi.
• Syntax highlighting of more than 80 languages:
• Compatible with TextMate and Sublime Text 3 syntax definitions and themes
• Emmet support
• FTP, FTPS (FTP over SSL), SFTP (SSH connection), WebDAV, Dropbox and Google Drive clients
• SSH terminal connections
• Git repositories from the Git client app Working Copy can be opened as external folders in Textastic
• iCloud Drive
• WebDAV server
• Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
• Full external keyboard support
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts
• Displays additional keys over the virtual keyboard to make it easy to type characters often used for programming
• Cursor navigation wheel for easy text selection
• Easily move the cursor using swipe gestures
• Split View and Slide Over multitasking on iPad
• Open multiple files in tabs
• Multiple Windows on iPadOS
• Support for Dark Mode
• Supports most encodings like UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, CP 1251 or MacRoman
• Supports different tab widths and soft tabs (spaces instead of tabs)
• Customizable font and font sizes
• Find & Replace (including regular expression search)
• Find in multiple files
• File information like character count and word count
• Send files by email
• Local and remote web preview for HTML and Markdown files
• Supports TextExpander snippet expansion
• Custom fonts
Textastic supports several ways to import your files:
• Connect to (S)FTP and WebDAV servers, Dropbox or Google Drive
• By using “Open In” in other apps
• Over Wi-Fi with the built-in WebDAV server
Don’t hesitate to tell me the features you want to see in the next version!