If you are looking for the Best Hydration App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Hydration App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Hydration App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Hydration App For iPhone
1. Daily Water Tracker Reminder
▸ Set you daily water intake goal!
▸ Too busy to remember to drink your daily 8 glasses? Set reminders, relax and focus on other things!
Thousands of users have upped their water intake with Water Balance:
“I love this app. It is easy to use and has proven to be very helpful in reminding me to drink more water”
“Simple and slick”
Enjoy a free trial of our “Data tracking and customized settings” options. When you’re ready, feel free to subscribe for ongoing and continuing access for only $0.99/ month.
You will get ongoing monthly access to your water intake data and ability to customize and edit your preferred settings.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
2. Drink Water Reminder N Tracker
“Water is essential to our life, drinking enough and right quantity of water is vital to our health. But because of our bad memory, busy work or too many little things, the day is ended before we drink enough water.
Drink Water App’s functions are :
+ Is simple and easy. Making it adequate for any age
+ Daily water intake calculator based on your sex, weight and country(Hot/Cold). Lets you know how much water you should drink daily.
+ Notifications and reminders to remember you to drink water as you prefer and helping you to drink more water.
+ Automatic bed time mode so you don’t receive reminders on the middle of the night. Making it a smarter reminder.
+ Graphic display of your hydration level and daily consumption.
+ Easy to add or modify a alert time. show you stocks of water remaining to take.
+ Consumption Chart Statistics so you can know your hydrated level and have all the drink water benefits.
+ Customize sound and message of alert as you want to receive.
+ Track History of logged water and adjust past water consumption.
+ oz and ml support
+ ensure your water delivery on time
+ maintain your Better Health Statistics and Health Plans
+ integration to health app
Advantages of have a good water balance
+ Stay slimmer
Revs up metabolism and helps you feel full.
Replace calorie-laden beverages with water and drink more before meals to help you feel fuller.
weight maintain and over weight person to reduce weight , may help in weight loss
+ Boosts your energy
If you’re feeling drained and depleted, drink more. Beign dehydrated makes you feel fatigued.
+ Lower stress
85% of your brain tissue is water. If you’re dehydrated, both your body and your mind will be stressed.
+ Build muscle tone
One of the water benefit is to prevent muscle cramping and lubricates joints in the body.
+ Nourish your skin
Fine lines and wrinkles are deeper when you’re dehydrated. drinking hydrates skin cells and plumps them up, making your face look younger.
+ Stay regular
Along with fiber, water is essential for good digestion. invest into your future.
+ Reduces kidney stones
The rate of painful kidney stones is rising because people, including children, aren’t drinking enough water.
water dilutes the salts and minerals in your urine that form the solid crystals known as kidney stones.
+ Better Health
improve your health plans and move a head with finest water delivery , make this app as your better health and fitness trainer
Note : App provide you water information based on your weight, sex and country(hot/cold), consult a doctor in your area for better intake.
please write your experience as review, this would help a lot.
if any demand just go to feedback section in app we are always there.
thank you for using this water app!.”
3. Fasting App – Weight Loss
“Fasting App for iPhone is the ultimate tool to keep track of your intermittent fasting habit, water consumption, and weight. Practice Time-Restricted Feeding (TRF) plans, set weight loss and water intake goals, log daily and monitor your progression to achieve the desired results. This app reminds you when to drink water and break your fasting so that you can maintain a healthy routine.
Key Features of Fasting App:
– Track details of your fasting, weight, and water intake
– Presets for Time-Restricted Feeding plans
– Create your own custom plan by setting fasting length manually
– Fasting reminder to notify you when the fasting windows open and close
– Water reminder to help you with the daily water drinking goal
– View the history of your complete fasting period and drinking details
– Get an overview of your weight history through the graph
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscribe to get unrestricted access to all the features outlined above.
• Subscription Length: Weekly, Yearly
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Disclaimer: This app is free to download, but you will be required to sign-up for an auto-renewing subscription to access the app’s full functionality.”
MyFitnessPal has the biggest food database available, with over 14 million foods to help you accurately log everything you eat.
And with innovative tools like Meal Scan, logging your entire meal is faster than ever. Just point your phone’s camera for real-time, AI-powered results—no food search necessary!
Join our engaged online community of 200 million members for endless inspiration and advice as you strive to lose weight, get fit, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
This is the app for you if you want to feel empowered to make smarter choices … find motivation & support throughout your journey … and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance.
You’ll discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
IT’S LIKE HAVING A DIETITIAN, TRAINER & COACH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Log Meals & Activity – Innovative tools make food and workout logging quick & easy.
• Set Goals – Customize your personal weight, nutrition & fitness goals.
• Track Progress – See progress at a glance, or analyze your nutrition in detail.
• Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with daily coaching from Meal & Workout Plans.
• Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh & fun.
• Connect With Community – Find friends, motivation, and support in our active forums.
A CLOSER LOOK AT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging — Discover which foods fuel you best.
• Biggest Database – Log over 14 million foods.
• NEW! Meal Scan – Our latest logging innovation! Scan & log everything on your plate with your phone’s camera.
• Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add from history, or scan a barcode.
• Calorie Tracker – Automatically calculate calories and see daily progress.
• Macro Tracker – View carbs, fat, and protein breakdown by gram or %.
• Nutrition Insights – Analyze intake and set specific goals for macros & more.
Fully Customize Your App Experience — Choose settings for your personal goals.
• Custom Goals and Personalized Dashboard – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & more.
• Net Carbs Mode – View net carbs instead of total carbs.
• Exercise Calorie Settings – Decide how activity affects daily calorie goals.
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your smartwatch & fitness apps, including the Health app.
Build New Habits With 28-Day Expert-Guided Plans — Let us motivate you to eat healthy and get moving.
• Meal Plans by a Registered Dietitian – Nutrition tips & recipes customized for your goals, plus access to our Meal Planner tool!
Cook & Eat for Your Personal Goals — 250+ healthy recipes handpicked by our registered dietitian.
• Goal-Focused Collections – High Protein, Low Carb, Vegetarian & more.
• One-Tap Logging – Add recipes directly to your diary.
Train Like a Pro Wherever You Go — 150+ Self-Guided Workout Routines.
• Full-Length Video Workouts – Countdown timers from warmup to cooldown.
• Built by Certified Trainers – Demo videos, trainer tips & modifications.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. If you upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly & annual auto-renewing subscriptions.
Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless you turn off auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings after purchase, or cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
“Siri Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favorite apps. Start from hundreds of examples in the Gallery or drag and drop to create your own.
Shortcuts includes over 300 built-in actions and works with many of your favorite apps including Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, Health as well as any app that supports Siri Shortcuts.
Use the Shortcuts app to:
* Get directions home, send your ETA and start listening to the news, just by asking Siri
* Add a home screen icon that calls a loved one
* Make animated GIFs
* Make PDFs from Safari or any app with a share sheet
* Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
* Tweet the song you’re listening to
* Get all of the images on a web page
* Send a message including the last screenshot you took
* And so much more…
Shortcuts can be launched from the Today widget, from Search or by asking Siri. You can even add an app icon to your home screen for your favorite Shortcuts.
Shortcuts opens up incredible possibilities to automate things you do regularly on your iPhone and iPad. ”
6. Water tracker Waterllama
“Start drinking enough water right now!
• Smart drink water reminders during your day
• Track water in any drink: water, tea, matcha, coffee, juice, smoothie, soup, soda, beer, wine, cider, vermouth, liquor, etc
• Fun Challenges: Sober Bear, Weight Loss Sloth, No Cheat Cheetah
• Streaks habit tracker free
• Fill up cute characters
• Celebrate your day with a shareable recap illustration
• Calculate daily water intake goal based on your weight, activity & weather
• Set Custom drinking water goal
• Custom drinks – set a name, icon, cup size, hydration ratio & caffeine
• Water intake calendar
• Apple Health sync
• Oz/Ml units
• Water tracker Apple Watch app
Benefits of drinking water
+ Weight loss & healthy skin
+ Improves productivity & mood
+ Relieves fatigue & boosts energy
+ Healthier heart, immune system & brain
+ Regulates blood pressure & body temperature
Waterllama water tracker free app is simple & fun. Get reminder to drink water regularly. Join healthy challenges like Weight Loss Sloth which will motivate you to drink water only, help with intermittent fasting as your water fasting app.
Don’t worry about being too busy, use drink water reminder free & don’t just hydrate when you feel thirsty. Avoid dehydration by using my water app drinking reminders & never forget to drink water again. Apple Watch water drinking reminder included.
Waterllama water minder calculates how much do you need to drink water according to your activity level, body weight, climate & gender (male, female, pregnant or breastfeeding mom).
Hydration is essential for human body. Waterllama reminds you to hydrate properly & maintain the balance of your body fluids by drinking water.
Waterllama mywater tracker can help you have a better focus & concentration. Drink water to exercise more effectively. Water tracker can help you avoid fatigue, mood swings & low motivation. Managing your water intake can help with a weight loss since you will feel more full & avoid overeating. Daily hydration helps you restore energy & contribute to feeling happier. Water tracker can even help you boost productivity & reduce stress when used the right way. Building a new healthy habit can be much easier when all of your drinks are waterlogged. You can see all of your water log in the Waterllama water intake calendar.
Waterllama free water drinking app features: track water intake, smart reminders, water reminder apple watch app, streaks, water intake goal calculator, custom daily water goal, llama companion, water intake calendar, lock screen widget, water cup size, Oz/Ml units, Apple Health sync.
Waterllama drink water app premium paid features: drinking water reminder tracker with 9 companions, 3 challenges, 30 beverages drink tracker, custom drinks, personalized drinks panel, edit water intake history, drinks glass/cup size. Plus you’ll be able to access even more Beverages, Companions, Challenges & features in future monthly updates.
Waterllama premium features are available as a monthly & annual subscription or as a one-time purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the billing period. You can go to your iTunes Account Settings to manage your subscription & turn off auto-renew. To restore all your previous purchases use the “Restore Purchases” button located at the bottom of the Premium Features popup.
Stay hydrated & happy using Waterllama drink water reminder n tracker
Note: HealthKit integration is to sync Water & Caffeine data with Apple Health app”