If you are looking for the Best Hyperlapse App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Hyperlapse App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Hyperlapse App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Hyperlapse App For iPhone
1. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
2. Hyperlapse from Instagram
“Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you’re walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.”
3. OSnap! •Stop Motion Time-Lapse
Try OSnap! and find out why it’s the #1 choice among pro time-lapse & stop animation experts!
– “best all-round time-lapse app out there, hands down” –epictutorials.com
– “Incredibly powerful” –iPad Today
– “fricking genius…this app crushes it where every other app fails…INSANE” –@origiful, Professional Vine Filmmaker
From our users:
– “Awesome….The best stop motion app you can get”
– “Feature rich, well thought out…Get this app…Its kickass”
– “Simply Perfect….Everyone NEEDS this app”
– “My #1 app…incredible, robust….stunning hi res results”
– “Excellent! Smart and thoughtful app…..one of the best apps I’ve ever used on iOS”
– “There are few apps that I love. This is one!”
– ”Best app I’ve ever purchased hands down….ahead of all others in its category”
Experience the POWER of OSnap!: 100% legit pro HD time-lapse & stop motion:
-Traditional time-lapse & stop motion using individual photos (not video)
-Preset projects to help get your feet wet
-Projects are ongoing; add or delete images & render out videos at any time
-Shoot in EVERY res: 1:1, hi, low, HD, 4:3, 16:9
-Support for dual and triple lens cameras such as iPhone 11 Pro
-Shoot square (1:1) pics & vids for Instagram and other networks
-Shoot manual or timed: 1/4 sec to 48 hours
-Tweak playback speed IN REAL TIME AS YOU WATCH
-Create HD videos from 0.25-200 frames per second
-Front & back camera; portrait, landscape & square
-SMOOTH, FAST & BEAUTIFUL: Expert shooting & rendering algorithms
-Add music or other audio from your device
-Edit, duplicate, rearrange, reverse, splice & combine pics from separate projects
-Far more power, flexibility and creativity than apps like Hyperlapse
-Hands free: trigger photo capture by clapping; or use your headphone volume button
-Focus, exposure & white balance points of interest & locks
-Use ‘onion skin’ and other custom guides to keep your photos PERFECTLY aligned
-Unique settings geared for DAILY PORTRAIT lapses: watch yourself change over time
-Reminders: Never forget to take a photo. Set hourly, daily, weekly or monthly reminders
-Darken screen during long capture sessions to preserve battery
-BUG & CRASH FREE: We’ve engineered OSnap! to be near bullet proof
-MUCH more! Check out out a full list of features at: osnapphotoapp.com/features.php
N-APP PURCHASE ADD-ONS
◉ PHOTO IMPORT: Import photos of ANY resolution/aspect ratio from your camera roll
◉ VOICE OVER: Record your voice and make your creations come to life
◉ EXPORT+: Automatically save frames to Camera Roll, even during timed photo shoots, with an added option to bypass saving the frames to OSnap! Use OSnap! WiFi Transfer to conveniently move OSnap! pics & videos over your home WiFi; optionally, capture live photos WHILE you shoot
IN-APP PURCHASE UPGRADE
◉ OSnap! vs OSnap! Pro: Want to shoot 1080p/full photo res/4K (supported devices) AND have unlimited projects AND add timestamps AND more? Download OSnap! Pro OR do the one-time upgrade
4. Skyflow – Time-lapse shooting
It has many options, such as choise of shooting resolution and format, motion blur and light trails effects, HDR, panning motion and more.
After shooting is complete you’ll need to export your time-lapse as a video file or image sequence.
And the most amazing feature of Skyflow is that it allows you to change the playback speed of the final video even after the end of shooting!
• Shooting and exporting with a resolution of up to 4K
• RAW shooting and export (for iPhone 6S and above)
• Manual ISO, shutter speed, EV, WB and focus control
• Noise Reduction for cleaner shots
• Low-Light Boost for night shots
• Long Exposure effects: Light Trails & Motion Blur
• Exposure Bracketing for HDR export
• Horizon Stabilizer for shooting in motion or from a vehicle
• Zoom with lens distortion control
• Panning motion for dramatic effect in your shots
• Support for DJI OSMO Mobile and DJI OSMO Mobile 2 handheld gimbals
Attention: DJI OSMO Mobile 3 is not supported (for reasons beyond our control)!
• Support for the telephoto lens (on dual camera devices)
• System time, memory and battery indicators in the status bar (pressing the memory indicator changes the viewing mode)
• Setting the shooting Start Time, Interval and Duration
• Ability to change some parameters directly during shooting
• Although the shooting Interval is fixed, you can change the speed of your time-lapse in the Editor before exporting the final video!
• Photo grid with guidelines for the rule of thirds, 1:1 (square) and 2.39:1 (cinematic) aspect ratios
• Geotagging (GPS metadata in photos)
• A quick view of your time-lapse projects straight on the home screen by just swiping your finger
• A rich featured editor: ability to trim time-lapse, add music or continue time-lapse
• Flexible HDR settings with real time preview in the editor
• Convenient and understandable export settings with the choice of resolution, format, video frame rate and quality
• The resulting video can be saved to a Photo Library, sent to iTunes, or sent to another application
In the free version, you can shoot time-lapses without worrying about any limitations,
but the export will be limited to the 540p resolution, 30 fps and the video will contain a watermark.
Restrictions are unlocked via a one-time In-App purchases.
Note that if your device has an 8-megapixel camera, which has a 15% lower resolution than the actual 4K, there will be a bit of quality loss while exporting 4K video.”