If you are looking for the Best Icloud Mail App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Icloud Mail App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Icloud Mail App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Icloud Mail App For Android
1. Apple Music
“Fill your world with the songs, albums, and artists that define you. Get unlimited access to millions of tracks, curated playlists and original content from the artists you know and love. Experience Lossless Audio, and hear sound all around you with Spatial Audio featuring Dolby Atmos.
Over 90 million songs, all ad-free.
Spatial Audio, featuring Dolby Atmos.
Follow along with time synced lyrics, and share the parts that move you in Messages.
Download your favorite music and listen offline.
Make and share playlists with friends.
Get personalized picks in Listen Now
Browse picks and playlists from Apple Music editors.
Stream your favorite music via Chromecast to your favorite device.
Search for songs by lyrics.
Go deep into the music with interviews, live performances and more that can only be found on Apple Music.
Explore dozens of exclusive shows, created by the most iconic names in music, live or on demand.
Follow friends to discover what others are listening to.
Availability and features vary by country, region or plan. Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or cancel your subscriptions in Settings after purchase. Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions can be found at https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/.”
2. Samsung Email
Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed.
. Doesn’t support SamsungTheme from P OS
· POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts
· Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server based business email, calendars, contacts and tasks
· Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
· Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
· Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
· Conversation and thread view to read related mail
— Regarding the App Access Permission —
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.[Required permissions]– None [Optional permissions]– Camera: Used to attach photos to email
– Location: Used to attach current location information to email
– Contacts: Used to link email recipients/senders with contacts and synchronize contact information when using Microsoft Exchange account
– Storage: Used to attach files to email or save attached files
– Phone: Used to check device-unique identification information when using Microsoft Exchange account.”
With the Gmail app you can:
• Automatically block more than 99.9 percent of spam, phishing, malware, and dangerous links from ever reaching your inbox
• Undo send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Turn on Google Chat to connect, create and collaborate with others
• Get more done as a group in Spaces – a dedicated place for organizing people, topics, and projects
• Enjoy high quality video calling with Google Meet
• Respond to emails quickly with Smart Reply suggestions
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge, and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type, and spelling suggestions
• Organize your mail by labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
Gmail is part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create, and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list, and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions — like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions, and nudges — to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing, and malware from reaching our users
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/gmail/
Follow us for more:
4. Microsoft Outlook
“Microsoft Outlook keeps you connected and protected with your secure email, calendar and files all in one app. With intelligent email, a task organizer, spam email protection, calendar reminders and contacts, Outlook lets you do more from one powerful inbox. Connect. Organize. Get things done.
Outlook’s secure email service works with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail online from your phone, giving you flexibility to stay connected on the go. Read email, email friends and colleagues and see what matters most with Focused Inbox. Switch between emails and a calendar organizer to schedule the next meeting or share availability with just a few taps. Organize your email and send documents from your Files list or photos from your Gallery and attach it easily.
Microsoft Outlook provides secure and seamless inbox management that enables you to stay connected, anywhere. Outlook includes Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive integrations to help you manage and send files and connect with Teams, Zoom and other video calling providers without hassle. Task planner tools and full integration mean that you will never miss a deadline again.
Customize email and calendars so you can stay on top of your busy day. Organize your email with tags, folders and more. Outlook’s calendar organizer has intelligent tools to make your day easier. Listen to what’s new in your inbox, organize schedules and more. Find what you need with Search with a tap or your voice.
Secure Email, Calendar, Contacts & Files – All In One Place
• Secure access to everything you need in one app with Outlook’s email service.
• Calendar organizer & file access right from your inbox.
• Connected experiences with Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote.
• Microsoft Office documents are accessible from Outlook, stored locally, or on OneDrive or other cloud storage.
• Create and join your online video calls and meetings with Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans & Webex.
Email & Calendar Planner Management – Everything Organized
• Organize your email with tags, folders & more.
• Automatic inbox management: display the most important messages first with swipe gestures & smart filters.
• Business calendar & personal agenda – keep all of your plans organized easily
• Weekly planner tools allow you to see your week ahead.
• RSVP to invites from your inbox & send personalized comments.
• Check messages from other email clients like Gmail and Yahoo Mail online from your phone
• Use the calendar organizer & share calendars to coordinate schedules.
• Keep your weekly calendar and daily tasks organized with Outlook
Task Organizer & Productivity Solutions – Intelligence Everywhere
• Task planner tools: Never miss a deadline again.
• Use your voice to find people, contacts, emails, events & attachments with Search.
• Use suggested replies to respond quickly.
• Email organizer groups same subject emails & conversations for easier tracking.
• Listen to emails with Play My Emails & catch up hands-free.
• Calendar automatically updates with travel & delivery information.
• Leverage task organizer tools & stay on top of your workload.
Email Management & Spam Email Protection – Safe & Secure
• Microsoft Outlook protects your information with security you can trust.
• Simple, secure sign-on to authenticate & protect your identity.
• Built-in protection against viruses & spam email.
• Spam email detection sends all potential threats to the folder.
• Advanced protection to keep your messages safe from phishing attacks & other online threats.
• Microsoft security & privacy keeps your email, calendar, contacts & files safe.
Microsoft Outlook is compatible with:
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft 365
• Yahoo Mail
Management for contacts, email, work schedule, files & more with Microsoft Outlook.
See your emails and events at a glance with the Outlook companion app for Wear OS.”
5. Google Chrome: Fast & Secure
“Google Chrome is a fast, easy to use, and secure web browser. Designed for Android, Chrome brings you personalized news articles, quick links to your favorite sites, downloads, and Google Search and Google Translate built-in. Download now to enjoy the same Chrome web browser experience you love across all your devices.
Browse fast and type less. Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited web pages. Fill in forms quickly with Autofill.
Incognito Browsing. Use Incognito mode to browse the internet without saving your history. Browse privately across all your devices.
Sync Chrome Across Devices. When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, passwords, and settings will be automatically synced across all your devices. You can seamlessly access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
All your favorite content, one tap away. Chrome is not just fast for Google Search, but designed so you are one tap away from all your favorite content. You can tap on your favorite news sites or social media directly from the new tab page. Chrome also has the “Tap to Search”- feature on most webpages. You can tap on any word or phrase to start a Google search while still in the page you are enjoying.
Protect your phone with Google Safe Browsing. Chrome has Google Safe Browsing built-in. It keeps your phone safe by showing warnings to you when you attempt to navigate to dangerous sites or download dangerous files.
Fast downloads and view web pages and videos offline Chrome has a dedicated download button, so you can easily download videos, pictures, and entire webpages with just one tap. Chrome also has downloads home right inside Chrome, where you can access all the content you downloaded, even when you are offline.
Google Voice Search. Chrome gives you an actual web browser you can talk to. Use your voice to find answers on-the-go without typing and go hands free. You can browse and navigate quicker using your voice anywhere, anytime.
Google Translate built-in: Quickly translate entire web pages. Chrome has Google Translate built in to help you to translate entire web to your own language with one tap.
Use less mobile data and speed up the web. Turn on Lite mode and use up to 60% less data. Chrome can compress text, images, videos, and websites without lowering the quality.
Smart personalized recommendations. Chrome creates an experience that is tailored to your interests. On the new tab page, you will find articles that Chrome selected based on your previous browsing history.”
6. Sync for iCloud Mail
“Built from the ground up specifically for iCloud. Easily synchronize your iCloud email accounts automatically on your Android smartphone or tablet. With our innovative email viewer, you can quickly and effortlessly view and read all your email in one application.
Step by step instructions are also provided, showing you how to log in with two-factor authentication enabled.
You can add multiple icloud / me / mac accounts, and you can also view all of the emails for all of your accounts in one inbox.
This application connects directly to Apple iCloud servers through an encrypted connection. This means your username and password are safe and secure. Sync for iCloud Mail also provides complete transparency on how your data is used. Your iCloud account information is never collected by us.
Sync for iCloud Mail works on phones and tablets. If using a tablet, or a phone with a large screen, you can enable split-viewing from the settings.
Dark mode is now available within the settings. When enabling dark mode, the app turns all of its elements to a dark color, thereby helping in conserving battery life and is ideal especially when reading emails during the night.
Feautres of free version:
– Material UI
– HTTPS connection
– Multiple accounts
– Send emails
– Background sync
– Download attachments
– Unified Inbox
– Login instructions
This application connects directly to Apple servers, and does not connect through any third party servers or proxies.
iCloud is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.”