If you are looking for the Best Icon App For Android Free to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Icon App For Android Free that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Icon App For Android Free, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Icon App For Android Free
1. Action Launcher: Pixel Edition
Standout features include:
• Quicktheme: automatically colorize your home screen to match your wallpaper, or customize the colors yourself!
• Fully customizable dock search box: Complete control to color and customize the search box and its icons to your heart’s content!
• Action Search: search the web and your device, right from your home screen!
• All Apps folders
• Covers: an innovative take on traditional folders. Tapping a Cover loads an app, swiping a Cover opens a hidden folder which you have customized.
• Shutters: swipe a shortcut to reveal an app’s widget. Useful for previewing your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app.
• Quickedit: have alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you, without having to dig through icon packs.
• Google Discover integration!
• Notification Dots.
• Smartsize icons: icons are automatically resized to match Material Design’s recommended icon size.
• At a Glance widget: Quickly view the date and your next calendar appointment.
• Use icon packs, scale icons, hide and rename apps and much more.
• Full phone, phablet and tablet support.
🏆 Awarded Android Police’s “8 of the best Android launchers in 2022” 👏
🏆 #1 on Android Central’s “Best Android launchers of 2016” list! 👏
🏆 Awarded Google Play’s best apps of 2015! 👏
Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, HTC Sense, Samsung/Galaxy TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you’ll instantly feel right at home.
Note: Some features require the Plus in-app upgrade.”
2. Moonshine – Icon Pack
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.moonshinepro
It is officially time for a new look. Introducing Moonshine.
Inspired by leaks and rumors, we decided to make a full pack following these new guidelines
With the previous leaks of an apparent redesign of the core Android apps, we decided to explore more into the new guidelines, and experiment with them! Some have long shadows, most are flat, and almost all have a pop of color! We are taking Google’s guidelines, and applying our own creative touch to them! This icon pack doesn’t aim for “consistency”; instead, it aims for a “free form” type of look. Not every icon is supposed to look the same or mimic each other.
“If you’re anything like me, after seeing Android’s upcoming Moonshine UI icons, you’ve been drooling to get that sexy, flat design on your Android devices. Thanks to talented Android designers, you can now rock those new icons.” – phandroid.com
★ Material Design Dashboard App!
★ Muzei Wallpaper Support!
★ 925+ vector designed icons (Made in XXX-HDPI – 192×192 – THIS VARIES GREATLY ON YOUR DEVICES SCREEN RESOLUTION!)
★ 28 homemade wallpapers!
★ Supports Nova, Apex, ADW, Smart, Unicon, Action Launcher, Aviate, Go Launcher, Next, Holo launcher, Solo Launcher, KK Launcher, Atom Launcher, and Inspire Launcher! (As well as Flow Home Beta)
★ Icon Picker that shows the latest added icons!
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Download a custom launcher from above (Nova, Yandex, Apex, ADW, Smart, Action, Unicon, Go, etc)
2. Open the Moonshine application and navigate to the “Apply” tab.
3. Select your dedicated launcher and you are set to go!
4. To access the wallpapers, simply go into the app, select the “Wallpapers” tab, and pick from over a dozen homemade walls!
Visit my website:
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Google+!
3. Oriels Free Icon Pack
A fresh style of icons based on Android Oreo Icon from Google for your daily based home screens, Enjoy and please Rate, Review and Share with your friends..
– 1100+ Extremely high quality icons.
– Icons at 192×192 pixels.
– CandyBar Dashboard.
– Dynamic Calendar support.
– Icon request tool.
– Regular Updates.
-To use this icon pack you need a launcher with support for themes like Nova, Apex, ADW that allows to apply icons themes, supported launchers are mentioned below.
– If you have any issues, simply email me and I will try to respond as soon as possible.
– Are you on social media? Feel free to contact me on Google Plus, Facebook or Twitter! Links are in the ‘About’ section of the dashboard.’
– Missing an icon? Instead of rating poorly, feel free to send me an icon request and I will try to update this pack with your requests.
List of Supported Launcher
Full Compatible and Included in Apply Section
CM Theme Engine
Holo Launcher HD
Full Compatible not Included in Apply Section
Launch by Quixey Launcher
Dani Mahardika – CandyBar Dashboard.
Feel free to contact me with requests, questions or suggestions:
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SyedAbid
Join Community : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107966838543114456626
4. You IconPack
“You iconpack that delivers beautiful icons in combination with Pastel Colors Depending on the original app icon. Primary Inspiration for this design is Material You by Google. And best thing about this iconpack is that it goes with both Dark and Light setups.
YOU Icon Pack has a color style and High quality shapes from up-close, the icons look like they’re really unique and out of the box , which makes for a stunningly-different look in the digital age. There are over 3400+ icons as well as a multitude of high-quality wallpapers to complement the look with stunning icons. It’s one of the freshest and Mindblowing icon packs you could think of.
Complement your mobile screen with exclusive YOU IconPack. Each icon is a real masterpiece and designed in order to create a perfect and pure Unique Experience. Every icons has been designed with a Perfect blend of creativity and love to enhance your mobile experience.
And do you know?
An average user checks their device more than 50 times in a day. Make each time a real pleasure with this YOU Icon pack. Get the YOU Icon Pack Now!
There’s always something new:
YOU Icon pack is still new with 3400+ Icons and Growing with updates.
Why Choose YOU Icon Pack over other Packs?
• 3400+ ICONS WITH TOP NOTCH QUALITY
• 100+ Matching Wallpapers
• 10+ KWGT Widgets
• Frequent Updates
• Lots of alternative icon
Personal Recommended Settings and Launcher
• Use Nova Launcher
• Set Icon Normalization Off From the Nova Launcher Settings
• Set Icon Size to 70%-100%
Turn Off Iconback in Nova Launcher.
• Go to Nova Settings > Look & Feel > Icon Style > Turn Off “Reshape Legacy Icons”
• Icon preview&search
• Dynamic Calendar
• Material Dashboard.
• Custom folder icons
• Category-based Icons
• Custom app drawer icons.
• Easy Icon Request
Undoubtedly, You Icon Pack is best in Dark style icon packs and Amoled Screen lovers. and we do offer a 100% refund in case you didn’t like it.
If you have any issue with using Icon pack. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use this Icon pack?
Step 1 : Install supported theme Launcher
Step 2 : Open You Icon Pack and Go to Apply section and Select Launcher to apply.
If your launcher is not in a list make sure you apply it from your launcher settings
• A supported launcher is required to use this icon pack!
• FAQ section inside the app which answers a lot of questions you may have. Please read it before you emailing your question.
Icon Pack Supported Launchers
Action Launcher • ADW Launcher • Apex Launcher •Atom Launcher • Aviate Launcher • CM Theme Engine • GO Launcher • Holo Launcher • Holo Launcher HD • LG Home • Lucid Launcher • M Launcher • Mini Launcher • Next Launcher • Nougat Launcher •Nova Launcher(recommended) • Smart Launcher •Solo Launcher •V Launcher • ZenUI Launcher •Zero Launcher • ABC Launcher •Evie Launcher • L Launcher • Lawnchair
Icon Pack Supported Launchers not Included in Apply Section
Arrow Launcher • ASAP Launcher •Cobo Launcher •Line Launcher •Mesh Launcher •Peek Launcher • Z Launcher • Launch by Quixey Launcher • iTop Launcher • KK Launcher • MN Launcher • New Launcher • S Launcher • Open Launcher • Flick Launcher • Poco Launcher
This icon pack has been tested, and it works with these launchers. However, it may also work with others too.In case you do not found an apply section in dashboard. You can apply icon pack from a theme setting.
• If Iconback is added to every
• Icon pack needs a launcher in order to work. Some devices can apply iconpack without any launcher like OnePlus,Poco Etc.
• Missing an Icon? feel free to send me an icon request and I will try to update this pack with your requests.
Web : justnewdesigns.bio.link
Twitter : twitter.com/justnewdesigns
Instagram : instagram.com/justnewdesigns
• Jahir Fiquitiva for providing such a great dashboard.
• Twitter.com/Arrowwalls for helping with some wallpapers.”
5. Desaturate – Free Icon Pack
Desaturated colors leaving only red and orange tones with highest quality iconography, hundreds of matching wallpapers included, and full launcher support for all popular launchers!
Easy-to-use material design app:
– Over 200 matching wallpapers included
– Auto-apply to your launcher
– Easily apply or download wallpaper
– Icon search and showcase
– Tap to send icon requests
– Beautiful retro color palette
– Professional, highest quality design
– Dynamic calendar (icon changes each day)
– Android O settings shortcut styles
– Alternate icons with new colors and styles
– Alternate popular system styles: Nexus, Samsung, HTC, ASUS, LG, and more
– Send an icon request, open Desaturate app → Menu → Icon Request → Tap to Send request
– For wallpaper, open Desaturate app → Menu → Wallpapers → Apply. New wallpapers added frequently.
– Search or find an alternate icon:
1. Long press icon to replace on homescreen → Icon options → Edit → Tap icon → Select Desaturate → Press arrow on top right to open icons
2. Swipe to access different categories or use search bar to find alternate icon, tap to replace, done!
Over 30+ launchers supported:
– Nova, GO, Sony, Mini, Holo, L, Apex, Action Launcher 3, Arrow, Atom, Aviate, Cyanogen, Epic, EverythingMe, Hola, Inspire, KK, Lucid, Nemus, Next, Nine, Smart, Solo, TSF, Themer, LG Home, CM Theme Engine, Unicon and XGELS
– Other launchers can simply apply from your launcher settings
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Thank you for your support! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Contact DrumDestroyer Themes
Join our Discord server to leave suggestions, help or say hello: https://discord.gg/pccZGwW
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”