If you are looking for the Best Ide App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Ide App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Ide App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Ide App For iPhone
1. CodeSnack IDE
“CodeSnack is the first mobile IDE made from the ground up for mobile devices and tablets. It provides you with fast and easy-to-use tools that make it possible for anyone to create great programs, learn how to code by samples, and deploy real-world back-end and front-end apps within minutes — for free.
Getting started takes seconds, and you don’t need to be a strong coder or have server administrator’s skills to learn how to use it. With CodeSnack IDE, you get all the control and flexibility you need to make things your way without any compromise.
Everything you can do with CodeSnack IDE:
– Write & run code like on a PC or Mac
– Install dependencies using Linux terminal
– Intelligent coding assistance, autocompletion, linting
– Use any programming language
– Use your favorite hardware keyboard and shortcuts
– Debug program output, and see detailed error logs (in real-time)
– Practice to code with examples library (we have 1000+ examples to check out)
– Sync your projects between all your devices
– Deploy project through SFTP
And so much more!
This is the only mobile application supporting many programming languages for coding:
Pro Subscription benefits:
– Compile and Run code up to 4x faster (1 vCPU, 1 GB Memory, 8 GB SSD)
– Virtual keyboard customization
– Upload code to your server using SFTP
– Access all Examples in the Library
– Unlock 2 more color schemas for code editor
Terms Of Service: https://www.codesnack-ide.com/terms-of-services
Join our Discord Community server: https://discord.gg/FKmzpuqUnZ”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Koder Code Editor
“Koder’s simple yet efficient interface is designed for touch editing. At just $5.99, you get an editor with a well-designed interface at a great price. If you want to code with your trusty iPad, then Koder is for you.”
— AppAdvice —
“An accomplished code editor for many programming languages”
— 148Apps —
“Editing code on your iPad should never be that difficult again”
“The developers at iCodeLabs have done a great job optimizing the iPad’s real estate for code editing”
“The app for instant project creation and code editing, perfect for developers and programmers on the go.”
— Koder was listed on the App Store as a ‘Staff Favorites’ in 82 countries —
Koder is a code editor for iPad and iPhone. It does have many features including syntax highlighting, snippet manager, tabbed editing, find and replace code, editor theme, remote and local files connections, and many more.
With Koder you can code anytime and anywhere, no matter if you’re at your desk or while on the go
– Code Autocomplete
– Code Function list
– Access and Manage your Dropbox, (S)FTP, webdav and local files easily
– Built In Terminal (SSH Client)
– Tabbed editing
– Extra Keyboard with Custom Key (Snippet)
– Document Picker Support to open/import/export other app files from/to Koder
– Find and replace code
– Previewer Browser with View Source function
– Editor theme with Custom Theme Editor
– Extra Key / Additional Keys on Virtual Keyboard with open+close brackets keys
– Screen-Lock, Manual and Auto Lock
– Extracting Zip File on Local project
– Sophisticated File Browser
– iOS “Open In” support, from Koder to other app – vice versa
– Change file/folder permission (CHMOD) on FTP/SFTP projects
– Folder Synchronization between Local Project and FTP Project
– Uploading files from desktop from browser or iTunes sharing
– Expandable editing space
– Bluetooth Keyboard Support
– and many more …
– Support multitasking for iPad
– Support editing files from Working Copy using drag and drop
– Support Dark Theme
– Compatibility with iOS 13
BUG REPORT/ PROBLEMS/ IDEAS :
If you have any problems when using Koder, or you have ideas for Koder improvement, please mention us or message us directly at twiter @koderapp”
Use your iPhone or iPad to develop and run locally your Node.js and React Native applications or collaborate in real-time with others to sandboxes on CodeSandbox.
play.js is a full-fledged development environment with the following features:
– A Node.js runtime environment.
– Sign in with your CodeSandbox account to easily edit live or import your sandboxes and continue working on the go.
– In-app web browser with various developer tools (console, node browser, source code viewer and layers inspector).
– Project templates: React.js, Vue.js, Next.js and many other frameworks.
– Git client with support for the following operations: clone, fetch, pull, push and commit.
– Dependencies resolution for Node.js projects.
– Real code autocompletion that reacts to your code and modules.
– Open in-place support.
– In-app documentation.
All these features flavoured with a great user experience: a delightful UI, custom fonts, light and dark modes, trackpad support and much more!
Get the app and start coding straight away.”
5. Swift Playgrounds
“Swift Playgrounds makes it fun to learn to code and build real apps. You solve interactive puzzles in the guided “Get Started with Code” and learn the basics of building apps in “Get Started with Apps.” You experiment with a wide range of challenges and samples that let you explore unique coding experiences.
Swift Playgrounds doesn’t require any coding experience — it’s perfect for learners just starting out, from eight to one-hundred-and-eight. The whole time you are learning Swift and SwiftUI, the powerful programming technologies created by Apple and used by professionals around the globe to build many of today’s most popular apps. And because it’s built to take advantage of iPad and the real iOS SDK, Swift Playgrounds provides a one of a kind learning experience.
• Apple-created lessons guide you through the core concepts of programming by using code to solve puzzles
• See your code run in a beautiful, interactive 3D world that you can rotate with a finger and pinch to zoom
• Animations introduce each new coding concept at a high-level before you dive into the puzzles
• Glossary and built-in help pages give detailed information about available commands, frameworks, and terminology
Explore and Create
• Interactive coding shows the results of your code instantly, alongside your work
• Step through code in playground books to highlight each line as it runs
• Books provide a head start to create your own playgrounds that use graphics, sound, and touch
• App Gallery walks you through the building blocks of apps, like tabbed navigation and receiving input from device sensors
Build Apps on iPad
• Create real apps on iPad using SwiftUI
• See your code changes reflected live while you type
• Type quickly and accurately with inline code suggestions
• Extend your app with an ecosystem of Swift packages
• Navigate your code with project-wide search
Smart Coding Assistance
• Touch and hold to grab any command and move it around to change the order of your code
• Drag a brace with your finger to wrap a block of code inside a loop or conditional statement
• Drag and drop snippets of commonly-used code directly into your playground
• Fix common code errors with helpful inline suggestions
• Stay organized with automatic code formatting
Real Swift, SwiftUI, and iOS Code
• Learn the same powerful Swift programming language used by the pros to create apps in the App Store
• Build dynamic, elegant apps using SwiftUI, a modern way to create user interfaces
• Access iOS frameworks such as SpriteKit for 2D games, SceneKit for 3D graphics, UIKit, and more
• Your code has direct control of iPad hardware, including the gyroscope, accelerometer, camera, and touch events
Share or Publish
• Send your projects to friends and family using Messages, Mail, AirDrop, or other Share Sheet extensions
• Bring your app projects to Xcode on Mac and back again
• Submit your completed apps to the App Store with App Store Connect”