If you are looking for the Best Ide On Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the Best Ide On Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the Best Ide On Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
Best Ide On Android
1. “Dcoder, Compiler IDE :Code & Programming on mobile”
“Dcoder is a mobile coding IDE and platform (Compiler for mobile), where you can run your projects, code and learn algorithms by programming on mobile. Build and deploy your projects straight from the mobile and integrate with Git (Gtihub, bitbucker) and sync with vs code, use of code compilations to make coding easy. Now code anytime, anywhere and on the go.
Choose from frameworks like:
1. React js
2. Angular js
6. Git support (Github or bitbucket)
7. Ruby on rails
.. and many many more…
Or choose from languages like:
1. C : learn C programming, a powerful general-purpose language.
2. C++ : GCC compiler 6.3
3. Java : best Java Programming ide, JDK 8
4. Python : learn Python 2.7 and Python 3.
5. C# : Mono Compiler 4
6. Php : Php Interpreter 7.0
7. Objective-C : GCC compiler
8. Ruby : Ruby version 1.9
9. Lua : Lua Interpreter 5.2
10. JS/NodeJS : Node.js engine 6.5
11. Go : Go Lang 1.6
14. Common Lisp
Dcoder uses a Rich Text Editor supporting syntax highlighting and packed with the necessary tools to offer you all the edge that an IDE or code compiler is supposed to.
Its the fastest code compiler (IDE), coding and programming app available for android so far.
With Dcoder one can:
Write a program/code in any of the available 50+ Programming Languages and frameworks.
Code and Debug the code, see compilation results and errors at the same time on the same screen.
Enjoy the power and ease of coding on your favourite Code Editor like Notepad++ or Sublime Text with compilation power, makes it equivalent to a powerful IDE like eclipse.
Test your problem solving skills by solving challenges from the number of algorithm based challenges available in Challenges section.
Irrespective of your coding skills be it beginner or expert Dcoder helps you to learn code and improve your skills while in a boring lecture or whenever you feel like.
The main features include:
1. Rich Text Editor with Syntax highlighting.(Code Editor)
2. Line number, Auto indent, Autocomplete Parenthesis.
3. Undo Redo.
4. File Open/Save.
5. Custom Suggestion View.
6. Multiple Language Support.
8. Active debug view for faster access to Output.
9. Thoroughly designed Algorithm problems to improve coding Skills and make programmers industry ready.
10. Leader Board: To know where you stand amongst the vast Dcoder community.
11. Custom Menu Drawer, Custom Code Editor Themes, Editable font Size for Editor and much more!!
Disclaimer: Dcoder uses an array of strong cloud based compilers to compile the code and display output, it is the fastest one and has helped to bring app size to ~8 MB, Please don’t rate low or demand offline features that is not possible here. Also instead of rating low, you can write your problems to us at email@example.com that will let us help you better.
Dcoder is an online compiler, now run, compile and execute your code snippets on your own android mobile devices.
Begin the journey to enhance your skills.
How to solve algorithms?
For a brief video:
Join the Social Groups
For any help, questions related to Dcoder reach out on
Loved it? Be a beta tester, for early access to experimental features
2. AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++
“AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android apps directly on your Android device. Follow interactive coding lessons and step-by-step become an expert app developer. Visually design apps, write code with the feature rich editor with code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, run your app with a single click and use the Java debugger to find bugs.
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you’ve learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox – AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development.
Purchasing AIDE Prime, the AIDE Premium Key, the debugger or the UI designer disables all ads in the app.
A brief summary of features…
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
– Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
– Java programming course
– Android development course
– Game development course
– Android Wear course
– Create a sample App with a single click
– Build Java/Xml apps
– Build C/C++ NDK apps
– Build pure Java console applications
– Run your App with a single click
– No root access required
– Incremental compilation for fast build times
– Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
– Open default Android Studio projects
– Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
– Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
– Step-in, step-over, step-out
– Inspect thread trace
– Inspect local variables
– Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
– Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
– Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
– Preview XML layouts
– Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
– Inline variable
– Introduce variable
– Extract method
– Code formatter
– Organize imports
– Out-comment code
– Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
– Goto defintion
– Find usages
– Goto symbol
– Goto class
– Very fast editor even with large files
– Code completion for Java and Android XML
– Android online help directly from the code
– Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
– Unlimited Undo/Redo
– Pinch zoom
– Smart expand selection
– Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
– UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
– Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
– Dropbox integration
– Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio and commandline SDK Tools is provided. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well.”