If you are looking for the Best Indoor Humidity App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Indoor Humidity App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Indoor Humidity App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Indoor Humidity App For Android
1. My AcuRite
My AcuRite’s environmental monitoring platform is an integral part of any smart home technology and smart home device arsenal. This is because knowing and acting upon key conditions like humidity and temperature can empower you to make a positive difference in your home’s comfort and overall healthfulness. In addition, My AcuRite can help you avoid costly damage by sending you a timely freeze alarm for frozen pipes, a leak detection alert, humidity or temperature alert, high wind alert, inform you of excessive rainfall, and other notifications.
My Acurite is also the best weather app for Android. This is because it’s a full-functioned Android thermometer app, plus it harnesses AcuRite’s array of environmental sensors to deliver reliable indoor readings, precision weather measurements taken right in your back yard, and dependable weather forecasts. My AcuRite is also your go-to weather alert app – notifying you when conditions need attention.
My AcuRite: The Best Smart Home App for Android
My AcuRite acts as your personal smart home assistant, helping you ensure safe and comfortable indoor conditions for your family and pets, while protecting and preserving the structure of your house and your possessions.
My AcuRite: The Best Weather App for Android
My AcuRite lets you know exactly what’s going on right outside your door, enjoy dependable forecasts, analyze data, and participate in weather communities. Better than an Android thermometer app.
• Environmental readings right where you are
• Measure temperature, humidity, rainfall, barometric pressure, wind speed, and wind direction
• Reliable daily and 5-day weather forecasts
• High and low records
• Historical data with detailed trend charts and graphs
• Weather Underground compatible
• Download your weather history data to analyze patterns
Create Alerts, Take Action
Get notified of changes in your home and outdoor environments. Create email and phone alerts to know when conditions exceed your desired range and may require your attention. The potential uses for My AcuRite’s weather alert app are practically limitless. Examples of customizable alerts include:
• Water leak present (potential for water damage)
• High indoor humidity alert (potential for mold and allergens)
• Low indoor humidity alert (potential for damage to musical instruments, collectables, etc.)
• Low indoor temperature alert (freeze alarm, potential for frozen pipes)
• Excessive rainfall (flooding may occur)
• High wind alert (bring patio furniture indoors, pull down hanging plants)
• Inadequate rainfall (lawn needs watering)
• High soil temperature alert (time to plant garden)
• High or low liquid temperature alert (danger to aquarium fish)
• Low outdoor temperature alert (freeze alarm, cover up flowers and plants)
Share with Family, Friends and Neighbors
Grant access of current conditions and weather alerts to people who matter to you.
Friendly, FREE, US-based Customer Support
Talk on the phone, or chat online with a real person who’s there to help. Or access AcuRite’s extensive knowledge base, and participate in our community forum.”
2. Galaxy Sensors
“** Developed for the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3, full compatibility is not guaranteed on other models **
** models like Galaxy S3-S5 or Galaxy Note2-Note4 are missing temperature and humidity sensor, not my fault, sorry, the device manufacturer has decided to remove these sensors **
** if a sensor is set as “NOT PRESENT” is because your phone doesn’t have it **
– Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
– Percentage of moisture in the air
– Light intensity
– Air pressure
– Height above sea level
– widget with ambient temperature! more coming soon
** The data is read directly from the sensors could then have an error of up to 5-10% (in the worst case) that does not depend on me, but by the sensors, unfortunately I can not do anything about it, to try to reduce the errors Please keep the device on a flat surface for a few seconds, so that the values are optimized, if your hands touch the device, the temperature will be too high of some degree **
If you want to report the full compatibility of your device with the application please leave feedback or send me an email, so it will be added to the list, any feedback and comments are very much appreciated, the application aims to be simple and instant, to have at hand all the data from the main sensors of the phone, if there are suggestions, recommendations and requests for additions will be happy to provide (where possible)
1.1 added Google Analytics
1.2 added translation in:
1.2.1 fixed an orientation bug
1.3 added icons
1.3.1 bug fix
1.3.2 finally aviable first widget
1.3.3 added share functionality, fixed a bug with translation
1.3.4 fixed russian, widget 2×1
1.3.5 added imperial system ON/OFF menu option
1.3.6 fixed some translation, added version number, added option to change font
1.3.7 added inHg to imperial system
1.4 fixed widget, added notification, new accuracy (0s: Low -15s: Medium -45s: High)
1.4.1 fixed layout
1.4.2 fixed layout for medium font size
1.4.3 fixed a problem with font switch
1.4.4 battery usage should be 1/4 now
1.4.5 added greek and hungarian
1.4.6 added dutch
1.4.7 added settings menu, added notification kind
1.4.8 added fist start notification
1.4.9 divided option to have imperial system for temp/altitude/pressure
1.5 fixed translations, now you can select background color, now you can set text dimension and report translation error via mail from inside the app =)
1.5.1 some fixes, added material ActionBar/theme
1.5.2 fixed translations in ru/de, added text color option
1.5.3 added option to set pressure at nearest sea level, various fixes
1.5.4 bug fixes
1.5.5 bug fixes
1.5.6 (requested feature) now you can pause sensors, if you click on datas (light value, temperature value and others) it will pause, if you click again it will read values again =)
1.6 added more material elements
1.6.1: added floating action button for settings, layout fix, added rotation support, general fix
1.6.2: added polish translation, added psi unit for pression
1.7: support for new devices
1.7.1: fixed share, general fixes, api updates
1.7.2: general fixes, color change fix
1.8: new icon shapes, bug fixed, updated libraries, new api for android 8.1, apk size reduced to half size just 2mb, removed unnecessary libraries
1.8.1: fixed notifications on Oreo+
1.8.2: api 28 for Android pie, updated dependencies, new settings menu, moved to Firebase
1.8.3: fully moved to firebase
1.8.4: finally fixed temperature widget (if it doesn’t work remove it and add it again to your home screen)
3. Barometer & Altimeter
The application uses:
– built-in GPS,
– built-in pressure sensor / barometer (if the device does not have a barometric sensor, application retrieves atmospheric pressure data via the Internet from the nearest meteorological station),
– automatic altitude and atmospheric pressure calibration algorithm, based on data from local meteorological stations.
Barometer and Altimeter features:
– accurate height measurement above sea level (from GPS and other sensors),
– accurate measurement of barometric pressure (if the device is equipped in pressure sensor and check data available online)
– GPS coordinates, name of location, country
– information and current weather data from your local weather station (if available).
– outside temperature,
– wind speed,
– humidity, hygrometer (if device is equipped with appropriate sensors).
Exemplary uses of a barometer or altimeter tracker:
– health and medical – by monitoring the atmosteric pressure, you can be prepared for pressure jumps, headaches, migraine and malaise,
– for fishermen and anglers who fishing and sailing – monitoring the atmospheric pressure and weather you can increase the chances for good fishing,
– sportsmen and tourists,
– for determining, predicting and checking weather, air temperature, wind speed,
– to check the location,
– for pilots for check pressure and altitude,
– sailors, seamans and surfers can check the wind.
Using this barometeter tracker is simpler than using an aneroid or mercury barometer. Our Barometer and Altimeter tracker are free, easy to use, simple and handy.
Warning! Some portable devices (tablets, phones, smartphones) do not have a built-in pressure sensor. On these devices, the measurements may be less accurate as they will be based on data from the local meteorological stations.
We are constantly developing this app, if you see something that can be improved send us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like this app, rate it for 5 stars.
Enjoy and have a good time with this app!”
4. Hygrometer – Relative Humidity
It features direct reading in percent and also includes a digital display readout.
NOTE: This app requires device with a humidity sensor. If the humidity sensor is not present this app will load measured relative humidity by your local meteorological station using your location and a weather web service.
Outdoor humidity information is provided by the Meteorologisk institutt of Norway NRK weather web service accessible at YR.NO.
5. Thermometer – Hygrometer
“The thermometer is used to obtain the temperature, pressure and humidity of the current GPS positioning area.When you go out, you can check all the information about the temperature and get prepared in advance!
Thermometer is not only a temperature app but also a hygrometer. Sometimes when you feel your face and body are very dry, you can refer to the humidity value displayed on the Thermometer to decide whether to open the humidifier.
As a thermometer, hygrometer, or a fishing barometer for almost all outdoor activities, such as hiking, fishing and climbing.
– Thermometer: Get the current outdoor temperature
– Hygrometer: Humidity percentage display
– Barometer: Air pressure and weather display
– Discomfort index: Current environmental comfort display
Through accurate GPS positioning, you can directly obtain the temperature and humidity of the current area, it is no longer afraid that the temperature and humidity will change too much and affect your health.
1. Temperature is displayed in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
2. The hygrometer shows real-time humidity by percentage.
3. The barometer displays the current barometric pressure in Kpa.
4. Automatically update the reference temperature, humidity and air pressure in the nearest weather station.
This is an easy-to-use thermometer app. Just this one, you can get a hygrometer, thermometer and a fishing barometer.
Tips: Internet connection and GPS positioning is required to display temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure.We can not measure the indoor temperature and humidity.”
“Proper ventilation helps avoiding mold! This apps helps to decide if airing makes sense by calculating the expected relative humidity after ventilation. You can use this app to determine if you should open your windows for airing or not.
It calculates the expected relative humidity at a temperature (“inside”), if the temperature and humidity is at given values (“outside”).
Important note: this app does not measure the humidity or temperature. It calculates the change of the relative humidity in relation to the temperate – thus the term “relative”. Please see wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humidity for definition. And yes, there is 99% humidity: your cold bottle of coke is wet on the outside even when it’s hot – that’s due to the condensation of the humid air, which is cooled near the cool bottle.
If the humidity is below 65% the number is shown in green, otherwise red. Humidity should be less than 65% to prevent mold growth.
It gives you a good approximation for the expected humidity after ventilation at the assumption that the air is completely exchanged.
An ideal model is assumed, you can think of a bottle full of air: the air in the bottle has a certain temperature and relative humidity (labeled “outside” in this app), if you now change the temperature of the air in the bottle, the relative humidity will change to a new level (labeled “inside”).
Temperature unit °C or °F can be set in Settings menu screens.
Tags: weather air airing ventilation cellar basement mould mold window
Tags de: wetter lüften keller schimmel fenster luftfeuchte”