If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Bike Computer to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App Bike Computer that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App Bike Computer, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App Bike Computer
1. Best Bike Computer
“The Best Bike Computer is a biking performance tracking application developed by a biker. It tracks various metrics from your bike ride and saves them for review in Best Bike or export in a CSV file. The exported file can be opened with Excel for detailed analysis.
In addition to saving your bike trip data in the application, Best Bike exports it to the Apple Health application (calories burned, cycling distance and workout).
The Best Bike user interface is simple and designed for ease of use during a ride. In addition to viewing your data, Best Bike will speak the metrics you choose at the time or distance interval you choose. So instead of watching the screen, you can have Best Bike just tell you about your ride. Playing music won’t interfere with Best Bike announcing your trip data and Best Bike won’t interfere with a phone call.
If you want to know where you are or where you have been on the ride, Best Bike can show you your current location on the map and optionally show you where you have been on this ride.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
– GPS-based recording of data for your bike ride.
– Displays current speed, altitude, GPS location and…
– Records distance, time, max & average speed, delta altitude, altitude gain, calories.
– Uses altimeter hardware on iPhone (if available) to improve altitude metrics.
– Calorie calculation based on distance, weight (from Health app if available), speed and gain.
– Data from each trip saved in app and in Health app (if available).
– Display of summary data from all trips.
– Data can be exported in CSV format for import into Excel.
– Shows your location on map and your route so far.
– Map in streets, satellite or both view with north up or heading up orientation.
– Voice announcement of trip data at time or distance intervals allows you to ride without looking at display.
– Choice of 5, 10, 15 or 30 minute intervals for voice announcement.
– Voice announcement is compatible with playing of music during recording of ride.
– Choice of metrics announced by voice.
– Ability to give announcement at start of trip (to confirm volume level, metrics, etc).
– Ability to vibrate before announcement.
– Ability to automatically pause recording of ride when bike is stopped.
– App runs in background and doesn’t interfere with phone calls, etc.
– Notification if you have zero speed for 10 minutes without pausing the trip recording.
– Ability to change font size on previous trips and settings screens (controlled by iPhone Settings app)
– Ability to control the speech rate.
– New in 2.3.4: Ability to record lap data and alternate between viewing it and total trip data.
– New in 2.3.4: Notification when battery level drops to 30% and 20%.
Data Recorded During Your Ride
– Current speed
– Total distance during ride (saved in Health app)
– Total time of ride
– Current position (displayed in coordinates and on map)
– Where you have been (on map display)
– Compass heading
– Average speed
– Whether your current speed is above or below your average speed (indicated by + or – after current speed)
– Maximum speed
– Delta altitude (difference between minimum and maximum altitude during ride)
– Calories burned
– Cumulative elevation gain (or altitude gain)”
2. Cyclemeter Cycling Tracker
“Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists. Built for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
Powered by your iPhone
• Tracks cycling, running, walking, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and more.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs – completely configurable.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
Private & Secure
• Your workout data is securely stored on your iPhone — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No user names or passwords are required.
• Share workout data if you wish using email, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Twitter.
• Live tracking is optional and only with friends you invite.
• Optional iCloud backup is encrypted.
• Track heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Track step cadence and steps.
• Use your iPhone’s barometric altimeter to measure ascent & descent.
• Detect stops automatically.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Automatically record temperature and weather.
• Use Siri to start, stop, lap, and ask for statistics.
• Select from more than hundreds of configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats on-demand, or at time and distance intervals.
Free Live-Tracking and Messaging
• Automatically share your location, path, and statistics with family and friends.
• Messages are automatically spoken to you with text-to-speech.
• Share an online Workout Explorer for analyzing workouts.
• Share by email, Twitter, Strava, or MyFitnessPal.
• Use HealthKit to export or import your workouts in the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
• Share to your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
• Imports and exports GPX, TCX, FIT, KML, and CSV.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Keep on track with configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones.
Elite includes a 7-day free trial. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
3. “Strava: Run, Ride, Swim”
Whether you’re training for a marathon or simply love taking your bike out for a ride, turn your smartphone or GPS watch into a sophisticated tracker with Strava. Join millions of athletes and active people and reach your fitness goals!
3 Ways to Train Smarter with Strava
TRACK & ANALYSE: Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained & calories burned
NEW ROUTES & MAPS: Mix up your training with the world’s largest trail network
CHALLENGE & COMPETE: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
Compare your running, cycling and swimming performance over time
Segment leaderboard: see how you fare on popular stretches of road or trail
Track your progress & analyse your performance on your iPhone, Apple Watch, or pretty much any GPS device out there! Use your Garmin, FitBit or Polar..
CONNECT & SHARE
Record your bike ride on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own
Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities & growing communities
Show off your route & share photos of your adventures
Get customizable training & workout plans. Run that marathon or set your own distance, time or segment goals
Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
Dive deep into your data with advanced analysis & extensive performance metrics
It doesn’t stop with running or cycling, you can track a whole range of sports with Strava:
• Gym training
• Rock Climb
…and many more!
Strava uses HealthKit to export your Strava activities into the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
Terms of service: https://www.strava.com/legal/terms