If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Blocker to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App Blocker that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App Blocker, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App Blocker
1. AppBlock – Stay Focused
“APPBLOCK – BLOCK WEBSITES & APPS: PRODUCTIVITY APP is the mobile tracker manager that helps you block annoying apps and websites and set personal reminders to manage your productivity and focus on what is important.
SMART MOBILE TRACKER MANAGER: WEBSITE BLOCKER & PRODUCTIVITY REMINDERS
Set a reminder to focus your productivity. Control phone usage by blocking your social media and other distracting apps. Our site & app blocker will help you to stay focused.
APP BLOCKER, GOAL TRACKER
Our productivity tracker allows you to track and block sites and apps to improve your productivity. We provide reminders to keep track of your goals and focus on enhanced time management to increase off-time.
APPBLOCK – BLOCK WEBSITES & APPS: PRODUCTIVITY APP will increase your productivity and self-control. Customize app blockers for all disturbing apps to be more productive and stay focused.
– Block apps or sites using the app blocker – block your email too
APPBLOCK – BLOCK WEBSITES & APPS: PRODUCTIVITY APP helps you to stay focused and find peace when you need offtime and:
– increase your productivity and self-control
– control your phone addiction
– focus on your goals and time management
– reduce screen time (block site manager)
– digital wellbeing and phone detox
– organize your free time and family time (goal tracker)
AppBlock uses local VPN technology to accomplish the blocking of the app. When you first launch the app, AppBlock will guide you to set it up correctly so it can work seamlessly for your needs.
2. BlockSite – Stay Focused
Stay focused and improve productivity with BlockSite! Block distracting websites and apps to break bad habits today.
BlockSite is a great productivity app that does all the work for you and helps you achieve your goals and complete your tasks.
You’ll be able to avoid procrastination and distractions, increase concentration, and have much better time control from the second you start using the app. If that’s not enough, you’ll be able to focus on what really matters and not waste time online, browsing sites and apps pointlessly.
With BlockSite, the concept is simple: select websites, keywords and categories you want to block on Google Chrome, Firefox, Aloha, Puffin, Safari and Opera Touch, to limit screen time and improve productivity. By adding a URL, BlockSite might also block the associated app.
In just a few clicks, you’ll be free from distractions, addictions and you’ll be able to control your time, stay focused for longer, and improve your productivity!
Block distracting keywords, sites and apps – Manually add keywords, URLs of apps and websites you wish to block.
Block by category – Categories include social media, adult content, news, gambling, and sport to name a few! You can decide whether you want to block whole categories or just certain websites and apps within a category.
Password Protection – Avoid procrastinating by locking the access to the app with a password.
– Website and App Blocker
Add sites manually or select from predefined categories to stay productive.
Blocking a website might automatically block the associated app of the same service to ensure you are protected from distractions both on supported browsers and the app.
BlockSite for iOS supports the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Aloha, Puffin, Safari and Opera Touch.
– Block by Categories
In addition to adding sites manually, BlockSite offers you to select from predefined categories and block thousands of websites with one swipe. You can decide whether you want to block entire categories or just certain websites and apps within a category.
– Password Protection
With Password Protection you can keep your block list secured and harder to change. By setting a password it will be that bit harder to procrastinate, waste time and change your settings.
SOCIAL SITES BLOCKER
If you find yourself wasting lots of productive hours on social sites or checking out your news feed too much you can use our social site blocker which is great for students and professionals alike to increase workplace productivity and allow students to stay smart!
Addicted to gambling or porn sites? Block these sites with the click of a button – simply toggle the desired category to on and you’re all set.
Don’t let the digital world make you constantly lose concentration. Use BlockSite as a time management app to help you stop wasting time and to stay focused on the things that really matter. Start controlling the amount of time you spend on websites by removing distractions from your life, the easy way!
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH
Terms of Service: https://blocksite.co/terms/”
3. Calendar: Meeting & Scheduling
“Calendar is on a mission to help you with your most valuable resource. We are dedicated to providing the best tools to save time, be more productive, and spend time with the people that matter to you. Features include:
– Connect all of your Google, Apple, and Outlook calendars
– View all of your events in a list or timeline view
– Easily create events and sync with your other calendars
– More features, including scheduling and analytics coming soon!
Learn more at Calendar.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and/or feedback you may have.”
4. Freedom – Block Distractions
If you work from home, want to study more efficiently, or want to focus on your writing – Freedom can help.
With Freedom, you can be more productive, break a bad habit, and improve your relationship with technology. Because Freedom works on all your devices, you’ll feel confident knowing you’re in control.
There’s no limit to the number of devices (including phones, tablets, and computers) you can connect to Freedom, so you can block apps and websites regardless of where you are or what you’re doing. You’ll stay focused, productive, and distraction-free.
Freedom users report gaining an average of 2.5 hours of productive time each day. They feel more fulfilled, happier with work and family life, and have a healthier relationship with their technology. Don’t let distractions steal your time from what’s important – get Freedom.
Freedom comes with a free trial – no subscription or payment information is necessary to use the trial.
“Our favorite distraction-killing app blocker.” – Lifehacker
“One antidote to the always-on life is Freedom…” – Time Magazine
“As Freedom shows, the solution to the problems created by technology isn’t anti-technology, but more and better technology.” – Huffington Post
“The granddaddy of the Internet restriction programs, Freedom has garnered celeb fans like Dave Eggers, Nick Hornby, Seth Godin, and Nora Ephron.” – Mashable
Here’s how Freedom gives you superpowers to fight distraction:
PEACE OF MIND – COVER EVERY DEVICE
– For one price, Freedom covers all your devices (phones, tablets, and computers) with our powerful distraction-blocking technology.
TURN OFF THE NOISE – BLOCK APPS and WEBSITES
– Block distracting apps and websites for as long as you want. Select from a pre-made blocklist or create your own custom blocklist of your time-consuming distractions.
EXPERIENCE TOTAL PEACE – BLOCK THE INTERNET
– Block the internet with a single button. Enjoy peace and quiet to focus, away from all distractions. Freedom won’t block important texts or calls, so you can enjoy offline time knowing you can be reached if need be!
SMART COVERAGE – SYNC ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
– Distractions aren’t limited to your phone! With Freedom, sync your block sessions to your phones, tablets, and computers. There’s no limit to the number of devices you can use.
CREATE GOOD HABITS – USE POWERFUL SCHEDULING
– Schedule your blocks now, later, or create recurring blocks to help make focus and productivity a habit.
– Use Locked Mode to commit to breaking bad digital habits and addictions.
We’re excited about helping you be the best version of yourself. We’re always building new tools to help you – and they are always included in your subscription. We’ve also got a great Perks program which offers discounts to top productivity products (no email marketing – we simply provide discounts to top tools).
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Freedom comes with a free trial – no subscription or payment information is necessary to use the trial.
Ready to upgrade? Freedom offers a yearly Premium subscription (only $39.99).
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
If you choose to subscribe, your Freedom subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read more about our terms and conditions here –
5. Parental Control App – OurPact
• View – Capture automated periodic, on-demand or gallery views of your children’s online activity, all encrypted for safety.
• App Blocker – Block internet, text messages, and apps at-a-touch
• App Rules – Block & allow specific apps
• Block/Allow Websites – Prevent access to specific websites, including adult content, for safe internet browsing
• Block Texting – Block access or set rules for texting apps
• New App Alerts – Receive alerts when new apps are installed on your child’s device
• Block Schedules – Automate your family’s daily routine
• Screen Time Allowance – Set daily screen time limits for your kids
• Geofencing with Places – create GPS geofences around specific locations and receive real-time alerts when their kids leave and arrive at home, school or any set zone
• Find My Family – Allows parents to locate any family member using geolocation and geofences.
• Find My iPhone & iPad – Family Locator also lets parents find the location of all their individual devices paired to their parent account in case of lost or stolen items.
OurPact gives you the power to block apps like social media and games plus gives you peace of mind knowing you can track your kid’s location and have visibility into their online activity.
OurPact allows parents to foster healthy habits and manage their child’s screen time using screen time allowance, blocking specific apps, blocking texts, and scheduling daily screen time according to a child’s daily routine. OurPact is the most comprehensive parental control app and family locator, perfect for families of any size.
By pairing your family’s iPads, iPhones, iPods or other device platforms to OurPact parental control app, you have the power to manage your entire family’s screen time & device locations from one powerful application.
• Use OurPact’s app blocker and parental control app solution to reinforce spoken or written agreements with your child regarding screen time limits and device use.
• Use OurPact parental control app to block social media or games with a single touch, while leaving apps that help your children learn and grow.
• Use OurPact’s View function for spot-check monitoring of your child’s online content.
• Set daily screen time allowance and teach your children how to budget their screen time effectively.
• Set one-time or recurring schedules for your child to manage screen time on-the-go.
• Find my family or locate lost or stolen items using Family Locator.
OurPact offers a Premium and Premium+ monthly auto-renewing subscriptions charged to your iTunes account. Try free for 1 week. You’ll be billed monthly within 24 hours of the end of the current billing period. You may cancel or turn off auto-renewal of your OurPact subscriptions any time by going to the user’s Account Settings. To avoid being billed for an additional period, subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
For more information visit:
If you have any questions or need technical support, do not hesitate to reach us via email: email@example.com”