If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Burst Mode to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App Burst Mode that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App Burst Mode, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App Burst Mode
1. Burstio – Animate your burst photos
IMPORTANT: Compatible devices are iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air 2 and later.
• Play a burst sequence as a regular video
• Trim the burst sequence to preferred frames
• Set playback speed — slow down or increase the frame rate (0.25–3.0x)
• Set playback direction — forward, reversed, back and forth
• Export as video or GIF to your Photo Library
• Share with friends or just keep it
• Video resolution: Full HD (1080p) or HD (720p) without cropping (adjusted width)
• Video format: QuickTime (.mov)
• GIF resolution: Large (640p) or Small (320p)
• Audio is not included with burst photos
• Requires burst photos stored in your Camera Roll
“A picture is worth a thousand words – a burst can tell a story behind.””
2. Fast Camera
Timelapse Video, Timer & Amazing Fast Filters.
All Filters are now FREE – No more in-app purchases.
• Shoots up to 1800 photos a minute at 12MP in TURBO mode.
• Save only the best shots to your camera roll
• NEW: Export Timelapse Videos & Slideshows
• Lock focus and exposure just like the pros
• Export time-lapse videos
• Manual Focus and Exposure
• NEW Export Options. Social Sharing Included.
•• THE CRITICS LOVE FAST CAMERA ••
“If you want to take the perfect pic, set up group photos on a timer, or make stop-motion videos, this app keeps the interface simple, but offers the tools to make it happen.” – CNET
“Fast Camera is a must-have app for parents of active children, who won’t sit still for a photo.” – Kelly Hodgkins, TUAW
“Fast Camera is a great utility camera to have. It’s really fast, stable, and doesn’t clutter up your camera roll.” – Marty Yawnick, iPhoneography
“…if you’re looking for a better way to capture fast-moving targets, I recommend giving Fast Camera a try.” – Jennifer Beese, Todays iPhone
“Fast Camera is one of the more interesting apps I’ve come across lately.” Leanna Lofte, iMore
“Starbucks Pick of the Week, August 6, 2013” – Daily App Show
SHOOT ‘EM IN LIGHTNING SPEED
With up to 1,500 pics a minute it’s the fastest camera on the App Store. Period.
SNAP, PICK AND ROLL
Take tons of shots quickly…but save only the best pics to your camera roll.
TAKE CHARGE OF THE SCENE
Set the camera to take continuous photos (default), a burst of photos, or manual shots.
CREATE STOP MOTION STORIES
Get creative and turn your pics into a stop motion video.
SNAP AMAZING GROUP SHOTS
Turn on the timer, jump in the pic and choose from multiple shots.
GET POWERFUL CONTROLS
Manually control locking of focus, exposure, and white balance.
NEVER MISS A MOMENT
The camera starts shooting as soon as the app opens so you won’t miss a thing.
TAKE THOUSANDS OF PICTURES
There’s no limit to the number of photos you can capture.
CHANGE ORIENTATION ON THE FLY
Switch between landscape and portrait while shooting.
TRAVEL THRU TIME
Turn Date/Time on in settings to overlay the precise shutter capture time on exported photos and videos.
NEW EXPORT OPTIONS
– to Instagram
– to Facebook
– to Flickr
– to Vizzywig
– to VideoFilters
– to Email as Video
-Auto Focus/Exposure lock on double-tap. Manual controls on triple-tap.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Email our 24-hour support team at email@example.com if you have any questions!
Check out our video: http://vimeo.com/37705672
Visit our website: www.i4fastcamera.com”
3. Photo Timer+
• A photo timer with variable lengths
• Count down audio
• Multiple snap option
• Flash Control
• Preview & Social Share
• Saves pics straight to your Photo Gallery
Tired of always being the one behind the camera? Well with this app you don’t have to be. Snap multiple photos from 3 seconds to 1 minute apart.
4. The Burst App
“Burst lets you turn your photo bursts into looping videos and animated GIFs!
You can capture a burst in the Camera app by quickly dragging the shutter button to the left on the iPhone 11, or by pressing and holding the shutter button on all other iPhones. Once you’ve captured a burst, launch the Burst app to see your creation play back in real time, then tap “Video” or “GIF” to make a video or GIF!
If you need help, feel free to DM @theburstapp in Instagram or @_burstapp on Twitter. If you’re going to share your creations consider tagging them with #burstapp :)”
5. Tips & Tricks – for iPhone
“Tips & Tricks is your complete guide to all things iPhone, with hundreds of guides to help you get the most from your device and daily updates to keep you up to date with the latest news and features.
We’re here to help you unlock the full potential of your device and get to grips with apps and functions you might not even have known existed.
WHAT YOU GET
* Breaking news stories from the tech world
* No filler – all articles are relevant to iPhone and iPad users
* Over 200 tips and tricks covering all aspects of iOS
* Full coverage of iOS updates and new features
* Everything you need to know about the latest Apple devices
THAT’S NOT ALL…
* Unbiased reviews of the latest apps and games
* Expert features, app roundups, and tutorials
* Price drop alerts when our favorite apps go on sale
* Privacy advice and scam warnings
* Custom daily notifications for your favorite content
We at Tips & Tricks have been around almost since the dawn of the App Store, and have been featured twice in Apple’s “Best of the Year” lists. With over 10 million downloads and many hundreds of five-star reviews to our name, we’re a news source you can rely on for expert analysis and easy-to-understand advice.
WHAT OUR READERS THINK
5/5 “Simple, logical, and beautifully designed. Very well done.”
5/5 “I used every tip! Very useful!!”
5/5 “So many tips I had no idea my device could do.”
5/5 “A real eye-opener! I thought I knew a lot, but I didn’t! ;-)”
This app is supported by occasional ads, but a Premium subscription will remove all ads and grant access to exclusive bonus content including special guides, features, app roundups, and more. It’s a great way to support us if you like what we do, but rest assured the core functions of the app are accessible to everyone.
These optional subscriptions are billed via iTunes and auto-renewed as follows:
・A monthly subscription to Tips Premium is priced at $4.99 USD / £4.99 GBP.
・A yearly subscription to Swipe is priced at $34.99 USD / £34.99 GBP. (Around 42% cheaper).
・Subscription payments are charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
・Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
・Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
・ iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the annual rate at the time of renewal.
・No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
・Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.