If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Camera Filters to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best iPhone App Camera Filters that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best iPhone App Camera Filters, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best iPhone App Camera Filters
1. Camera Effects and Filters
Feel like your awesome pictures aren’t what they used to be? Why don’t you play around a bit? Use photo filters from Camera Effects for Instagram app and your beautiful pictures will get just a bit better! With the cool photo effects this app contains, you can turn your family pictures, selfies, and all your other lovely photos into true masterpieces. These camera filters can create retro pictures, funny photos, beautiful ones and so much more. Check it out! It’s picture time!
◆ FEATURES: ◆
▸ Live camera filters
▸ Choose among over 40 camera effects
▸ Flash Mode
▸ Back and Selfie Camera
▸ Choose from gallery
▸ Sharing options supported (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
▸ The best hash tags for maximum likes
Awesome pictures are about to get better with photo filters from Camera Effects for Instagram app! Apply these cool photo effects to your beautiful photos and in a blink of an eye, your family pictures, selfies and many other lovely photos will look amazing. If you are a fan of retro pictures or funny photos, these camera filters will make it happen. All you need to do is choose a photo, apply a filter you like and let the magic happen. Download Camera Effects for Instagram app and enjoy your selfies and picture time!
◆ LICENSE ◆
Camera Effects for Instagram is copyright of Marko Petkovic, Balkanboy Media 2018, all rights reserved. Photographs used for the icon and screenshots in the application are under Creative Commons Licence.
This app is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram LLC. For any questions or concerns regarding license, please contact us at email@example.com.”
2. Gemini Photos: Gallery Cleaner
SELECTS THE NOT-SO-GOOD ONES
all but the best in a set of similar photos
those with closed eyes
HELPS CLEAN OUT THE CLUTTER
screenshots, exact duplicates,
photos of text,
and other clutter
AND SORTS YOUR ENTIRE LIBRARY
Go through every media file you keep.
Swipe up if you want it, and down if you don’t.
Simple as that.
LEAVES THE FINAL SAY TO YOU
flip through selected media to make sure you don’t want them
select something else if you don’t like the app’s suggestions
tap Move to Trash to remove selected files
and tap Empty Trash to delete them for good
BONUS FEATURE: PHOTO RADAR
Keeps the “Storage Full” pop-up at bay. Gemini watches out for the new shots
and videos and makes sure they don’t pile up again.
The payment and subscription terms:
Choose between the following subscription options:
Monthly Subscription – $4.99 per month – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Annual Subscription – $19.99 per year – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
One Time Purchase – $34.99 offers you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Free trial terms:
Free trial for monthly subscription in Gemini Photos allows you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos for the duration of 3 days. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with monthly subscription plan for $4.99 per month, within 24 hours prior to the end of the 3 day trial period.
You can cancel your free trial at any time before 24 hours prior to converting your account to a auto-renewable subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your plan, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings any time after purchase.
*** Manage your subscription directly from your iPhone ***
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
1. Tap the “Settings” icon on your mobile, then tap the “Store” icon.
2. Sign in with your iTunes ID.
3. Tap “View Apple ID” then “Manage App Subscriptions”.
4. You will be able to see when your next payment is due, or cancel your automatic renewal.
*** You may cancel your subscription at any time ***
Renewal of your monthly subscription is automatic.
You can cancel this automatic renewal at any time, at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Please note, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when making a purchase of an auto-renewing subscription.
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. Photoshop Camera Portrait Lens
“Adobe Photoshop Camera is a free photo editor camera app that lets you add the best filters and effects for your photos — before you even take the shot. Show off your unique style with over 100 aesthetic, Insta-worthy lens effects and filters inspired by your favorite artists and influencers. And with no picture editing or Photoshop skills needed, it’s easy to share your world — your way.
Photoshop Camera is packed with fun and amazing AI-powered features that help you choose the right lens and take gorgeous selfies, food and scenery shots, the perfect portrait, and more. Quick auto-tone fixes and portrait controls mean you can apply unique photo effects like blur background and fun filters for your pictures to create high-quality photos with a simple tap or swipe of your finger.
• FUN WITH CAMERA FILTERS: Apply Photoshop camera filters and effects with just one tap. With dozens of custom filters for pictures, it’s easy to swap them in and out and save your favorites to use again and again. The filters for pictures library includes: Portrait, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum, Desync, Food, Scenery, Natural Skies, Analog, Night Shift, Dreamcatcher, Supersize, Double Expo, Prism, Mixed Media, Blue Skies, Artful, and more. You’ll also find widely popular lenses like Studio Light, Comic Skies, Interstellar, Celestial, Cosmos, Grit, Dappled, Vibrant, Neon Pulse, and Color Echo to help you create a variety of cool photo effects.
• REAL-TIME PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS: Take a better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered picture editing.
• AUTO-TONE PHOTO EFFECTS: Photoshop Camera gets “real life” right with no more extreme differences between areas of brightness and shadow for enhanced picture editing.
• CONTENT-AWARE RECOMMENDATIONS: Pick your shot and Photoshop Camera does the rest. It knows which photo effects to apply to get the best result, so there’s no more fuss when it comes to the right lighting and focus.
• PORTRAIT CONTROLS (Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting): The Face Light feature in Photoshop Camera optimizes for lighting, eliminating the appearance of any sharp shadows and creating the perfect portrait (read: no more under-eye bags). For group selfies, Photoshop Camera recognizes where each subject is positioned, so there’s no more distortion. And the Bokeh (blur background) feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects and enhance portrait quality.
• INFLUENCER-INSPIRED LENS OPTIONS: See yourself through the eyes of your favorite creators by using their aesthetic, custom-designed camera lenses. There are over 100 lens effects and new, seasonal options are added all the time, so there’s always something fun to discover.
• BUILT FOR SOCIAL: Easily capture and share fun, high-quality photos to your favorite social network.
Photoshop Camera photo editor is brought to you by Adobe, creators of the Photoshop family.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
Adobe Photoshop Camera is a fun, free photo-editing app that lets you express your unique style with creative photo art. Use cool effects like blur background and over 100 different lens options including Dreamy, Monochrome, Vintage, and Ambient Skies, plus lots of fun filters, and dazzle with your beautiful camera work on social media.”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”
6. VSCO: Photo & Video Editor
Share your photos and videos with #VSCO for a chance to be curated by VSCO. We can’t wait to see what you create.
FREE PHOTO EDITOR
Take your photography to the next level with 10 free VSCO presets. Easily import and edit your RAW photos. Use editing tools like Contrast and Saturation to make your photos pop or use Grain and Fade to add texture and mimic analog film effects. Adjust or play around with your photo perspectives with Crop and Skew. Save and recreate your favorite edits with Recipes.
ADVANCED PHOTO EDITING TOOLS
Join VSCO Membership to access VSCO’s complete preset library with over 200+ presets. Recreate vintage film looks by Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, and others with Film X. Use advanced photo editing tools like HSL and Split Tone. Frame your images with a touch of color using Borders.
Transform your videos on mobile with the same premium VSCO presets and advanced editing tools from our photo editor. Adjust white balance and experiment with color control with HSL. Easily create short video GIFs with DSCO.
Tell a video story and make a moving collage by layering videos, images, and shapes. Celebrate moments, illustrate a mood, or experiment with photos and videos you already have in your Studio. Adjust the opacity of any media layered in to create an eclectic range of customized gel colors and double exposures.
CONNECT WITH A CREATIVE COMMUNITY
Explore inspiring photos, videos, and editorial in Discover. Find people you know and connect with friends already on VSCO. Create with Journals. Try something new with weekly photo Challenges exclusive to your VSCO membership.
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Start your VSCO membership with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged an annual subscription fee. Your VSCO membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here —
7. YouCam Fun – Live Face Filters
“YouCam Fun is the ultimate tool to turn your boring iOS camera into a creative photobooth, with live filters for your photos, real-time video effects and fun backgrounds! Who will you be today? Add fun, silly and spontaneous live effects & filters to your photos and videos. Save, share and swap with your friends through social media!
YouCam Fun Features:[FunCam with Live Stickers]*Use your camera to take photos and videos with live stickers!
*Plenty of sticker filters, including hairstyles, animal filters and costumes. [PhotoFun – Stickers on Your Camera Roll]*Take pre-existing photos and make them pop with fun stickers. [Photo Fun – Effects, Themes, Backgrounds & Text for Photos]*Use effects, themes, layouts, frames and backgrounds to make your selfies shine.
*Give your photos lighting effects: Light Leak, Scratch, Grunge, and more.
*Bring out your wild side with animal filters! Transform into a cat, deer, snow leopard, tiger and more. [Filters]*Give your photos the flair that they need to make them shine.
Download YouCam Fun today and let your creativity take control.
** Note: Video recording is available for iOS 8.0 and above.
Share them with us by email or Facebook
Please report them and they will be fixed shortly!
Like and follow us to get updates from Perfect Corp.
Follow us: www.twitter.com/youcamapps
YouCam Fun fully complies with the Facebook advertising policies: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices