If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Drug Interaction to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone App Drug Interaction that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone App Drug Interaction, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone App Drug Interaction
1. Drug Interaction Checker +
MedTap is an authoritative, trusted drug reference tool for patients, physicians, medical students, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
– Drug monographs with summary and full information for a drug’s indications & dosage, contraindications, interactions, adverse events, use in special populations (e.g pregnancy, pediatrics), pharmacology, pill images, and clinical trial results.
– Drug interaction checker: enter a list of drugs to check interactions that can result in adverse events or lack of efficacy
– Drug alternatives: find drugs with the same active ingredients, similar mode of action, or for the same indication
– Pill identifier based on a pill’s imprint, drug name, and other pill’s features like shape and color
– Disease search to find approved drugs for the selected indication
MedTap’s Drug Interaction Checker, Pill Identifier and Search by Indication require a paid subscription.
Subscription is $9.99 monthly (with the option to sign up for a free 2-weeks trial) or $49.99 yearly.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at a cost of $9.99/month for the monthly plan or $49.99/year for the yearly plan.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the you purchases a subscription.
All data contained in MedTap is for informational purposes only. Use of MedTap is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical judgment and you should promptly contact your own health care provider regarding any medical conditions or medical questions that you may have. THIS APP DOES NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE, AND NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.”
2. Drug Interactions with Updates
ABOUT DRUG INTERACTIONS
The Drug Interactions app from The Medical Letter® provides users with an unbiased resource to quickly search and find potentially life-threatening interactions between multiple medications.
Start by searching for drugs by both generic and brand name and add them to a list has been built into the app. All known interactions between all selected drugs can then be sorted alphabetically or by significance.
Detailed monographs about each interaction are provided so you can find recommendations for precautionary measures, links to supporting literature in PubMed, and much more. Drugs and interactions are updated regularly so you can always ensure safe drug administration and patient safety.
• Unbiased drug information – no advertising or pharmaceutical influence
• Regular updates for 1-year
• Search box for locating interactions by generic and brand names
• Ability to create a list of multiple drugs and view all interactions
• Drug interactions sorted by significance or name
• Interaction details including precautionary measures, management, and more
• Lists of all interactions for any specific drug
• References with links to the supporting literature in PubMed
• Favorites for bookmarking important interactions
Note: Purchase includes 1-year subscription to Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter, which includes regular updates.
CONTENT UPDATE RENEWAL
• Purchase includes a 1-year subscription with regular content updates. Your subscription will be automatically renewed for $49.99 at the end of your 1-year term, unless you turn off auto-renew. If you do not choose to renew, you can continue to use the product but will not receive updates.
• This app will automatically renew annually at the current renewal rate ($49.99) and charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of the one-year subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Editor in Chief: Jean-Marie Pflomm, Pharm.D.; Susan Daron, Pharm.D.; Corinne Morrison, Pharm.D.; Michael Viscusi, Pharm.D.
Publisher: The Medical Letter®
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Add Davis’s Drug Guide to your Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter app. After purchase, you can easily add a 1-year subscription of the best-selling drug database trusted by thousands of healthcare professionals. Davis’s Drug Guide delivers frequently updated information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more.
Your Davis’s Drug Guide subscription automatically renews annually unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($39.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates for the following year. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
3. Drugs.com Medication Guide
Complete Drugs A – Z listings
Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
Personal Medication Records
Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
Save up to 80% on your pharmacy prescriptions with our free drug discount card, accepted at over 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Q & A
Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
Many more helpful tools. Quickly redo your recent searches. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.”
“Save time in the prescribing moment
• Rx and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescribing and safety information, adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more
• Drug interaction checker: prevent harmful interactions between up to 30 brand, generic, OTC, or alternative drugs at a time
• Pill identifier: drug guide organized by shape, color, imprint code, etc.
• 600+ dosing calculators, medical equations, and tools
• Formularies: drug coverage information for 6,600+ U.S. insurance plans, by state
• Customizable home screen with drag-and-drop simplicity
Additional features in Epocrates Plus, now just $16.99/month!
• Alternative medicine monographs: dosage, interactions, etc.
• Peer-reviewed disease content from the BMJ
• Labs, ICD-10 codes, and more medical content
Since 1998, Epocrates has helped more than one million clinicians prescribe with confidence, save time, and stay focused on the patient. Rated the #1 medical app 10 years in a row by Decision Resource Group’s “Taking the Pulse.”
5. Medisafe Medication Management
Now in the U.S.: See crucial drug-to-drug interaction warnings about how your meds might conflict, as well as easily import your meds and prescriptions using Health Records on iPhone from more than 100 hospitals and health systems in the US.
Be safe with your meds – Improper medicine use and dosage tracking leads to:
• 50% of patients not taking medicines as prescribed
• 125,000 deaths a year (one every 4 minutes)
• 700,000 hospital visits a year
• 44 out of 100 prescriptions never picked up at the pharmacy
With Medisafe you won’t put yourself or your loved ones at risk by missing a dosage — or taking a double dose because nobody tracked.
This is the MUST HAVE med app seen on Fox TV, ABC, Mashable, Inc. Magazine, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Life Hacker, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and many more.
CLEAN & SIMPLE: Visual and easy medical manager to handle drug reminders.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION: Keeps track of your measurements and syncs them to HealthKit app: blood glucose, blood pressure, weight, pulse, temperature and in the US, medications from health records where available.
REPORT SHARING: See your progress report and send it to the doctor or nurse as a visual informative PDF.
FAMILY INTERACTION: Synchronizes the family’s medicine pillboxes to one place, in real time. Manage your entire family from one account!
MEDTONES: Various Medtones to make Medisafe playful and a great addition to your day: have Darth Vader, Dr Evil, Austin Powers, Elsa or your Nagging Mom remind you about your meds.
REMINDERS: Reminds you to take medication doses on time every time, even if your device is asleep. Medisafe has timezone support too! No need to worry while traveling, your reminders are always on time.
REFILL REMINDER: Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock your prescriptions.
COSENTYX® (secukinumab) has recognized Medisafe as a preferred app for patients to manage COSENTYX®
Pharmacists rank Medisafe #1 out of 461 apps they’ve tested, and MyVCM recognizes Medisafe for HIPAA privacy “best practices in managing security and compliance.”
Medisafe is free to download and use. Medisafe Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited Medfriend supporters, unlimited family and friend profiles, access to 20+ health measurements, choice of a dozen Medtone reminder voices, ability to pick color themes and pillbox shapes, and no banner ads for $4.99 a month or $39.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew at your monthly or annual rate unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal settings in the Account Settings after purchase.
Medisafe does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medications or a medical condition.
Pharmacists Rank Medisafe #1: http://bit.ly/2nTjmsI
Contact us: email@example.com
6. Pocket Pharmacist
Pocket Pharmacist features:
∙ Unbiased information (zero pharmaceutical sponsorship and no advertisements)
∙ Drug summaries curated and summarized by a Pharmacist (Doctor of Pharmacy) — focused on drugs approved by the United States FDA
∙ Wicked fast drug search
∙ Super accurate
∙ Easy to understand
∙ Provides interactions and overlapping precautions and side effects
∙ Test your drug and medication knowledge
∙ Unlimited multiple-choice questions and flashcards
∙ The best drug study guide, period.
∙ All your medication information nice and neat
∙ Run interaction checks
∙ Share by print/email with your medical team
Download now for a free trial. Not impressed? Simply walk away. No login required. Nothing to opt-out. Nothing to cancel.
∙ O (The Oprah Magazine)
∙ iPhone Life Magazine
∙ Woman’s Day
In-App Auto-Renewable Subscription Details
– Pocket Pharmacist Monthly and Pocket Pharmacist Yearly include an ad-free experience, access to all current features, drug information curated and summarized by a pharmacist (updated monthly), future features, technical updates, and prompt email support for the duration of the subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Your subscription will automatically renew at the duration selected unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will be the subscription fee you have agreed to.
– You can manage your subscription by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
– If you choose not to renew your subscription, you will no longer have access to the App after the end of the current period.