If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Epub to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best iPhone App Epub that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best iPhone App Epub, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best iPhone App Epub
1. Apple Books
“Apple Books lets you lose yourself in the best books and audiobooks right on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. You’ll find bestsellers, classics, up-and-coming authors, and more — all ready to instantly download and enjoy.
• Selection: Explore millions of books and audiobooks from every category including fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, thrillers, romance, kids’ books, comics, and more.
• Book Store: Check out Top Charts, and find new releases, limited-time offers, and recommendations for you, updated every week.
• Audiobooks: Discover great audiobooks read by actors, authors, and other memorable voices.
• Free samples: Preview books and audiobooks while you browse, and download free samples — sometimes before they’re available anywhere else.
• Want to Read: Keep track of books and audiobooks you’d like to read next by adding them to your Want to Read collection.
• Audiobooks app for Apple Watch: Listen to your favorite audiobooks on your next hike, run, or exercise session, right from your wrist.
• Customize your reading experience: Choose between a selection of fonts and easy-to-read page colors. Use Auto-Night Theme and adjust your screen brightness to make reading more comfortable on your eyes. Enabling Scrolling View to move continuously through books instead of flipping pages.
• Access any of the books you purchase from Apple Books on all of your devices.
• Family Sharing makes it easy for you and up to five family members to share your books and audiobooks purchases.
• Organize your books and PDFs into personal collections that will appear on all of your devices.
• Access bookmarks, highlights, notes, and your current page on all of your devices.
Requirements & Store Availability
• The Book Store is available in many countries. The selection of available books varies by country.
• Downloading content from Books or iCloud requires an Apple ID and Internet access.
• Adding books and PDFs from outside the Book Store to the Books app requires they be DRM-free. Some PDF documents may not be compatible with Books.”
2. eBoox – fb2 ePub book reader
• Cute, simple and useful UI,
• Effective reading tools: bookmarks, 3-colors highlights, interactive links and notes,
• Dark mode and offline reading,
• Customized settings – Fonts, Fields, Text size, screen Brightness, Page scrolling, ets.
• Suppots all your e-books, even in ZIP: EPUB, MOBI, DOC, DOCX, TXT, FB2, PRC, RTF, ODT, HTML, AZW, AZW3 and others text documents,
• PDF supported (beta),
• !Completely AD-FREE,
• !Online auto SYNC of ebooks and reading progress,
• !FREE WEB e-reader available!
Start reading your e-books right now! Upload books via iTunes, import your files from the email, web browser, cloud storages (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Yandex.Disk etc) or share via AirDrop.
In the app you will find detailed guide How to add ebooks in different ways. And we’ve already added three classic welcome books so you can appreciate the e-reader right away!
This is a upgraded version of eBoox. The old one is no longer supported. In order not to lose your books, progress, quotes and bookmarks, install this app version. Run it on device and wait for the data transfer to finish. When you make sure that all your books appeared in eBoox 2020, you can safely delete eBoox.old. You can turn on the synchronization for backup.”
3. EPUB Reader – Reader for epub format
“The BEST application for reading epub books. Format 100% supported by the application, including the styles, chapters, tables, links, footnotes etc.
The visualization system takes into account the specific character of the format functioning on mobile devices (memory capacity, the number of general processor units etc.),
Providing a maximum productivity and comfort when working with large documents.
Elegant design, extended functionality, high speed and stability of work will make reading of your favorite literature a pleasurable experience.
You can contact technical support and leave a comment without quitting the application.
EPUB Reader’s special features:
■ Compatible with all popular archive formats (rar, zip, 7z, gz, tar …)
■ Speech synthesizer
■ Large set of page turning animations (Slide, Fade, Curl, Flip, Cube, Ripple, Rotate)
■ Night mode
■ Integration with popular cloud services(Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
■ Integration with popular network services(SMB, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, DLNA)
■ Open books directly from cloud services and network services
■ Hight application stability
■ Automatic recovery bad and non standard files
■ Search and highlight text options
■ Table of contents
■ Highlight and copy text options
■ Font, Font color, Background, font size, margins, line spacing, hyphenation, hyphenation language, skip author style options
■ Brightness control
■ Rotation lock
■ Double page view
■ Opening documents from external applications
■ Last open document list
■ Online book catalogs(OPDS)
■ Web Browser and download manager
■ Wi-Fi transfer
■ FTP transfer
File Manager Features:
■ Intuitive interface
■ iTunes integration
■ File sorting(by name, by extension, by size, by date, by author, by progress)
■ Searching files in subfolders
■ Create, move, copy, rename, pack/unpack, delete file/folder options
■ File/folder search
■ Preview book cover
Wi-Fi Transfer Features:
■ Intuitive interface
■ Create, move, rename, delete file/folder options
■ Downloading/uploading few media files with one click
■ Display upload progress
Online catalog(OPDS) Features:
■ Maximal support OPDS standards
■ User friendly navigation
■ Global searching
■ Full book information preview
■ Adding and editing catalog options
■ Completely popular catalog list
Feel free to ask questions, report bugs or request new features: email@example.com”
4. “Epub Reader -read epub,chm,txt”
– Show the Table of Contents
– Take notes
– Add bookmarks
– Add files using the desktop web browser or iTunes file share
– Customizable font size
contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org”
5. Marvin 3
“Refined by years of reader feedback and suggestions, Marvin 3 is the sequel to the acclaimed eBook reader for your iPhone and iPad. With over 150 new features and enhancements, Marvin is the perfect companion for people who are passionate about their books and comics. Get Marvin and find out why readers call it “the most brilliant eReader to come out in a long time”.
Together with unprecedented customisation features, here are a few highlights of this release:
– Built from scratch with a brand new interface.
– Opens DRM-free EPUB books, CBX, and CBR comics.
– Supports all the latest iOS technologies including Split View, Slide Over, Spotlight, Touch ID, Today Widgets, iCloud, and iPad Pro.
– High-fidelity rendering with the most comprehensive set of customization options you’re likely to use.
– Multi-theme UI with optional automatic light/dark switching.
– Vertical scrolling with auto scroll, guide bars, and edge tapping.
– Goodreads integration.
– Karaoke (speed reading).
– External Bluetooth keyboard and remote control support including customizable key commands for in-book navigation and control.
– Side-load your own fonts.
– Reading statistics.
– Integration with Marvin Side-by-Side (*).
– New library viewing modes and management tools.
– Quick launch panel on iPad.
– Fully customizable, independent, portrait and landscape multi-column modes.
– Whole book page numbering.
– Substantially improved highlighting.
– Footnote popups.
– Photo exporer.
– Reading journal with photos, tags, and maps.
– Extensive import and export tools.
(*) Works best on devices that support Split View and Slide Over, and requires the corresponding Marvin SxS app.
Visit appstafarian.com for a complete and impressive feature list.
Marvin opens DRM-free EPUB books (basic support for 3.0), and CBZ/CBR comics.
If you’re into DRM-free books, we worked hard to make Marvin the best way to enjoy them.”
6. PocketBook Reader
“PocketBook Reader is a free app for reading all formats (books, magazines, textbooks, comic books, etc.) and listening to audiobooks! The application supports 26 book and audio formats, including mobi, epub, fb2, cbz, cbr. Read without ads and with total comfort!
Choose any content – any format!
• Support of 19 book formats, including the most popular – EPUB, FB2, MOBI, PDF, DJVU, DOCX, RTF, TXT, HTML;
• Comic book formats CBR and CBZ;
• Open books protected with Adobe DRM (PDF, EPUB);
• PDF Reflow function (reflow text in PDF files).
Listen to audiobooks!
• You can listen to audiobooks and other audio files in MP3, M4B, and take notes in them;
• Built-in TTS (Text-to-speech) engine for the voicing of the text files.
Download and sync content easily!
• Free PocketBook Cloud service for synchronizing all your books, including audiobooks, as well as reading positions, notes and bookmarks on all your devices;
• Your files from Dropbox or Google Books services are easily connected to the app to create one consolidated library. You can even connect multiple accounts at the same time;
• Support for OPDS catalogs – get access to network libraries;
• ISBN scanner, for quick search of electronic versions of books by barcode;
• Opportunity to borrow books and periodicals;
• If you have a E Ink e-reader PocketBook, you can easily synchronize all your books and accounts just by scanning a QR code.
Ready to switch from another app? No problem! Getting started with PocketBook Reader is easy! With an intuitive interface, the application provides you with unprecedented freedom – lots of options for settings and no restrictions.
Choose, change, customize, and personalize!
• Intuitive interface, easy navigation, and minimalistic design;
• Opportunity to choose one of the seven interface color themes, reassign the buttons and display areas;
• Two night-reading modes – for better reading comfort anytime;
• Adjust the font style, font size, line spacing, and margin size;
• Animation of turning pages;
• Opportunity to crop margins – make the page look exactly the way you want.
Get fast file access and easy search!
• All files are quickly found and instantly opened, even with built-in audio and video fragments;
• Your books will never be lost in the device’s memory – thanks to the smart search, scanning files on your tablet or smartphone is a matter of seconds. Any file or document can be found in a few clicks!
• The app allows you to sort books, create collections, filter and mark files as you like. Your library – your rules;
• Convenient managing of audio files – it is easy to sort and play your audiobooks.
Make bookmarks, take notes, add comments!
• You can quickly find all your notes and share them with friends via email or messengers;
• Collect all your notes, bookmarks, and comments into separate files for even greater convenience.
PocketBook Reader was created by avid readers for avid readers, and that’s why it’s probably the best e-book reader app.”
7. Text to Speech!
“Bring your text to life with Text to Speech! Text to speech produces natural sounding synthesised text from the words that you have entered in. With 82 different voices to choose from and the ability to adjust the rate and pitch, there are countless ways in which the synthesised voice can be adjusted.
– 95 Different voices to choose from
– Voices are available in 38 different languages/accents
– No internet required
– The ability to adjust the pitch and rate
– Speak as you type
– Highlight spoken text
– Star your favourite phrases
– Group starred phrases into folders
– Export speech into audio files
– Mix speech into your phone calls
English (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
English (South Africa)
Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
Korean (South Korea)
Czech (Czech Republic)
Chinese (Hong Kong)
– More voices are available in system settings
Go Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Speech -> Voices
– Exporting speech and mixing speech requires iOS 13″
8. tiReader: eBook Reader
Support all popular formats
• eBooks (epub, pdf, djvu, fb2, mobi, prc, azw, html, txt)
• AudioBooks (M4B, M4A, MP3)
• Comics (cbr, cbz)
• Photos (jpg, png, bmp, gif, ico, tif, xbm)
• Photo Albums (zip, rar)
• Customizable ebooks and folders structure
• Powerful tool set for searching, filtering and working with tags
• Multicolor Bookmarks and Annotation
• Fully customizable style and color themes for eBooks
• Sync across all your devices
• Day and Night modes
• Access to Clouds, OPDS-catalogs and Calibre servers
• Support of EPUB3 format eBooks with built-in multimedia content
• Bookmark and Annotation search across all docs in Library (iPad only)
• Open multiple docs at once (iPad only)
HELP and FEEDBACK
Please note: tiReader does not support DRM-protected eBooks and comics.
The free app version allows you to work with five documents only. Delete unnecessary documents to access others or remove this restriction with an in-app purchase “Unlock Full Version”.