If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Algebra to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Algebra that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Algebra, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Algebra
1. FX Algebra Solver
FX Algebra Solver is a comprehensive math software, based on an automatic mathematical problem solving engine, including:
– Over 1200 sample Algerba problems and fully animated solution steps
– Scientific calculator supported
– Graphing calculator supported
– Automatic problem solving and generation of fully animated step-by-step procedures for problems typed in by users
– User friendly math problem expression editor (WYSIWYG mode)
Algebra Solver covers problems at the level of Pre-Algebra, Algebra1, Algebra2, and College Algebra courses:
– Number evaluations
– Add, subtract, multiply, divide
– Prime factorization
– Mixed number
– Complex number
– basic expression simplification:
– polynomial – expansion, factorization
– rational – division, long-division, synthetic composition
– exponential and log/ln
– sin, cos, tan, ..
– Equations, system of equations
2. Mathway: Math Problem Solver
“With millions of users and billions of problems solved, Mathway is the world’s #1 math problem solver. From basic algebra to complex calculus, Mathway instantly solves your most difficult math problems – simply type your problem in (or point your camera and snap a pic!) to receive instant free answers. Need detailed step-by-step solutions? Mathway is like a private tutor in the palm of your hand, providing instant homework help anywhere, anytime.
Mathway covers all levels of math, including:
• Basic Math/Pre-Algebra (arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, factors, and more…)
• Algebra (linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations/inequalities, absolute equations/inequalities, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, and more…)
• Trigonometry/Precalculus (trigonometric functions, identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, and more…)
• Calculus (limits, derivatives, integrals, and more…)
• Statistics (probability, permutations, combinations, and more…)
Got a math problem? Just ask Mathway.
“Easy to use and efficient, Mathway appeals to anyone who needs help solving mathematical problems, whether we’re talking about high-school students or undergraduates.” – Yahoo! News
“If you’ve got some math problems that need solving, check out Mathway. This tool will show you how it reached its answer, letting you learn from the process.” – CNET
“Mathway is an irreplaceable tool when it comes to problem solving. The app helps you do your maths homework. Not only does it do your assignment for you, it teaches you how to do it right. All you have to do is put the equation in and press the Enter button.” – Lifehack
Mathway provides answers to your problems completely free of charge. For step-by-step solutions, an optional monthly or annual subscription is available. In addition, Mathway offers an optional live tutoring subscription upgrade that provides access to a live tutor anytime you need additional help. If a premium subscription option is selected:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same monthly or annual rate selected at the beginning of the subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
3. Microsoft Math Solver – HW app
“Learn math with FREE step-by-step instructions. Get homework help for simple Arithmetic to advanced Algebra & Calculus. Scan math photo, use handwriting or calculator. Microsoft Math instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with detailed step-by-step explanation, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related math concepts. Gain confidence in mastering the techniques with Microsoft Mathematics. It is absolutely FREE and NO ads!
● Write a math equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● Scan printed or handwritten math photo
● Type and edit using advanced scientific math calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphing calculator
● Import images with math equations from gallery
● Scan and Solve Math Worksheets with multiple problems
● Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try math word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Learn math in your language – supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic equations, system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs
● Word problems on math concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
Microsoft Math solver combines the power of multiple solvers such as math problem solver, equation solver, math answer scanner, percentage calculator, scientific calculator, word problem solver, math photo solver and math handwriting solver. This is a powerful math learner app for solving math homework problems. Find out more about Microsoft Math Solver app on our website: https://math.microsoft.com
Contact us at email@example.com or tweet us at @microsoftmath We look forward to your feedback.”
“Learn math, check homework and study for upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs with the most used math learning app in the world! Got tricky homework or class assignments? Get unstuck ASAP with our step-by-step explanations and animations.
We’ve got you covered from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry. You CAN do math!
• Word problem explanations!
• Free to use
• Step-by-step explanations for every solution
• Exclusive how-to animations
• Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
• Multi-functional scientific calculator
• Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS COVERED
• Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
• Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
• Geometry (specific textbooks only)
• Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
• Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
• Statistics: combinations, factorials
“An answer isn’t all you’ll get from this free app. Photomath also provides a step-by-step guide of how each problem is solved.” — Huffington Post
“The step-by-step guide is beneficial to students that do not have access to a tutor and struggle with solving math problems.” — Forbes
“A viral video about a new app looks like a dream come true for anyone who struggles with math.” — Time
Want to boost your learning experience? With Photomath Plus, you get:
High-quality teacher-approved explanations for every problem in select textbooks, including word and geometry problems! Learn or repeat math concepts at your own pace.
Detailed animations that help you visualize and understand each math step.
TIPS & HINTS
Level up your learning by understanding “how” and “why” math problems are solved, or remember forgotten terms and concepts with our embedded glossary.
• Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
• A subscription automatically renews unless it’s canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage or cancel your subscription in your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Offers and pricing subject to change without notice.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The Fun Way to Learn Algebra
“This is an excellent app for teaching the fundamentals of algebra, especially for visual learners.”- bestappsforkids.com.
Algebra can be a tricky subject to master, but with the help of this free Hands-On Equations app, equations such as 4x+2=3x+9 become child’s play! The app takes advantage of the iPad’s and iPhone’s visual and touch features to demystify complex algebraic concepts.
The original Hands-On Equations program, using physical game pieces, has already helped more than a million students gain confidence with algebra. Now that same, proven method is available virtually in the palm of your hand.
A short, helpful introductory video by Dr. Henry Borenson, the inventor of Hands-On Equations, provides encouragement to the learner.
The app works like this –
• An expert instructional video introduces each lesson. It is essential to watch this video!
• Success with the two practice problems enables the app user to access the four lesson exercises.
• The unknown x variable is represented by a blue pawn on the digital screen while the constants by number cubes.
• In Lesson 1 the icons do not move. The student uses thinking or “guess and check” to solve the equations.
• Beginning with Lesson 2, the student places the game pieces on the balance scale to represent the two sides of the equation.
• In Lesson 3, the student simplifies the equation by performing “legal moves” with the pawns.
• The student verifies his/her solution by resetting the problem to conduct the check.
• Feedback is provided to the student in the check phase of the problem.
• Simple touch features are used to move the pieces around.
• An intuitive and attractive user interface makes the app easy to use.
This free version of Hands-On Equations is perfect for introducing algebra to kids (or adults) in an entertaining and fun way. The app will boost their self-esteem and give them the confidence to take on even more complicated equations! Download this app today and see how much fun and how easy algebra can be!
For more information on Hands-On Equations, visit https://www.borenson.com.
For app support, send an email to email@example.com.”