If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Anyview Cast to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Anyview Cast that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Anyview Cast, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone App For Anyview Cast
● Stream any file (audio, video, photos, ms-office documents, txt, pdf, apk…etc ) from smart phone or tablet to TV.
● Use your mobile device as touch mouse, air mouse, keyboard, touch pad and remote controller of TV.
● Stream camera and mic-phone of phone or tablet to TV.
● Mirror TV screen to smart phone or tablet and touch the phone screen directly to control TV.
● Mirror screen of windows PC to TV.
● Real-time scale, rotate or slide picture on mobile device and show it on TV.”
RemoteNOW is a virtual remote control for your Hisense TV. RemoteNOW can replace your traditional remote control and you can use the voice control function (only available in some countries and for some models).
Connect your smartphone or tablet with the same WiFi network like your TV to use RemoteNOW.
– Channel switch
– Volume control
– Access to Apps
– Anyview Stream
– Easy text input
Following models support RemoteNOW:
Hisense Smart TV 2020
Hisense Smart TV 2019
Hisense Smart TV 2018
3. Screen Mirror・Smart View Cast
This app will help you to:
• Mirror your phone screen to TV
• Cast photos and videos
• Stream favorite movies, TV shows and series
• Play games
• Share presentations and documents
• Have video calls on the big screen
How it works:
• Connect you phone and TV or streaming device to the same WiFi network
• Open the app and select TV from the list
• Choose the feature and follow simple instructions
NOTE! You need to turn off proxies or VPNs on your phone otherwise you’ll can’t connect to TV.
• All major platforms are supported
• No any additional hard- or software needed
• High quality screen mirroring without delays
• Photo and video cast from Photo Library
• Photo and video cast from the web
• Easy to use IPTV player
DISCLAIMER: This application is not affiliated with nor endorsed by any aforementioned brand, and it is not an official product of it or of its affiliates.
Available in-app purchases:
• 12 month subscription
• Lifetime access
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the time of purchase confirmation. Subscription renews automatically unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
The application is perfect for
– Making presentation in a business meeting
– Cast photos & videos to your TVs
– Stream your favorite movies and apps on big TVs
– Cast youtube, Vimeo, facebook, dailymotion, … & any web videos to TVs
Please notice that our screen mirroring app is not suitable for playing games on TV, because the normal delay time is from 5s to 6s. We are working hard to make it come true for gamers. We have Optimize Speed mode with 0s latency for TVs.
– No need to install any app on TVs
– Mirror any application or games (for watching) wirelessly on your iPhone/iPad screen to TVs over your wifi network
– Streaming or casting photos, videos, music from your iPhone&iPad to TVs
– Cast youtube, Vimeo, facebook, dailymotion, … & any web videos to TVs
– No cables, no additional hardware, nothing else needed
How to start mirroring?
– Connect your iPhone/iPad and your TV to the same wifi network
– Open the app and connect the app to your TV
– Allow your TV connect to your iPhone/iPad
– Open the app and click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on your TV
– To stop mirroring click on top red bar of your iPhone
The app works best for iPhone 7 & above, iPad 3 & above, iOS 12 +.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription
– The pricing are from $3.99 weekly with 3 days free trial, $11.99 monthly and $19.99 onetime lifetime
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
5. TV Assist
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device – have fun with friends and family – with TV Assist on your phone, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
TV Assist can also browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your TV or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy – TV Assist can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running TV Assist.
– Show photos on TV or other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
– Play video to TV or other devices in all qualities;
– Play music to TV or other devices including its metadata;
– Detect & play media in web pages;
– Browse the media on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other players;
– Upload files to your iPhone/iPad and play them;
– “Painting” on TV;
– Record video or audio and play them on TV;
– Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
– Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
– TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
– AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
– Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
– Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
– PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
– Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
– TV Assist is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
– Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
– Not all the media on your iPhone/iPad can be played by your TV/device;
– TV Assist can’t play the medias in other app (for example, the videos in “Videos” app), but you can upload media files to TV Assist and play them.”
6. Video & TV Cast | Chromecast
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream any online video on your Chromecast (movies, tv shows, sports, music and more). Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Chromecast. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Chromecast immediately. Streaming personal media from your device is also supported.
* The app only works with a Chromecast 1+2+Ultra by Google and on devices with Google Cast or Chromecast built-in.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO now are not supported!
* Please test your favorite videos with the free edition before upgrading!
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming.
* If a specific video does not cast, please check our FAQ. If that does not help, please give us a chance to help you by dropping a mail to email@example.com instead of leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Remote Playbar: A remote control that allows you to fast forward or rewind videos while browsing. It syncs across all your iPads & iPhones that are connected to the same Chromecast. So your video can be controlled by different users in the same room.
* Personal Media: Cast unlimited personal photos, videos and music directly from your device or from cloud services like iCloud and Dropbox.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites and removes the sponsoring ads from the app. You can update and enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Subtitles: Display subtitles & closed captions on TV.
* Change Homepage: Set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> USER FEEDBACKS
“You’ve brought the chromecast to life on iOS devices!! And you designed it work easily and quickly”
“I looooove your app. It has taken my Chromecast to a whole new level.”
Rosalind Romero, USA
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
We want to say thank you for all your great support and kindly invite you to honestly rate our app. This helps us to keep up our app development and support for you. Please do not trust other apps that ask you for 5-star ratings in exchange for premium upgrades. This is against good developer ethics and also against Apple guidelines.
If you have any feedback, feature requests or other request, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here.”