If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Before And After Pictures to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best iPhone App For Before And After Pictures that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best iPhone App For Before And After Pictures, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best iPhone App For Before And After Pictures
1. Before | After
“The only app of its kind! A very useful and powerful app. Ever wanted to take a before and after picture of a remodeling project, or perhaps weight loss or for any other countless situations? This app allows you to take a photo, then overlay that photo on top of the camera to help align your after shot, allowing one to view the differences perfectly. Use these effects to compare your photos.
Even if you have already taken a before picture, simply import it. The app will take over from here by overlaying it on the camera so you can easily take an ‘After’ photo and compare and share the results!
-X-Ray detail – pan around the image in an x-ray style vision.
-Slider – slide from left to right or top to bottom comparing the images, create a GIF!
-Fade – Fade back and forth between the photos, make it come to life by creating a GIF!
-Side By Side – share the photo with custom color backgrounds and stamps
-Tiles – have a series of images? Simply share a photo with all the photos together
-Image Editor – tweak rotation, color, and many more attributes of a photo
-Re-Align – Didn’t take the perfect after shot? No problem, adjust the image using this tool
This app gives you the ability to share the photos anywhere, and create animated GIFs to send to friends.”
2. Before and After
All you need to do is load your Before photo into the app it’ll appear as a silhouette when taking your After photo. That way you can line up your shots perfectly for maximum effect!
You can save and email these photos from your device, or hit the preview button to show a transition between the two.
It’s ideal for work and play!
◦ Easy to use!
◦ Adjust the silhouette transparency by sliding your finger up and down
◦ Email and Save your photos
◦ Load existing photos to use the preview function
◦ Create a side by side collage
◦ GIF Support”
3. Before and after compare photo
“Try awesome Before and After video and photo editor.
You can create Before & After video fast and simple. Use photo compare editor.
Customize your video: choose format, speed, kind of animation and more.
Share with friends in any social network
Now you can create fantastic animation with just few clicks!
Try it now!
• Subscription gives you full access to application for search similar photos.
• All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
4. Before and After Photo Compare
“Important: please read the app’s description before downloading the app. The app only saves/shares a screenshot of the current 2 Image Slide, so you will not be able to drag the slider after sharing on a social platform. This can only be done inside the app.
Main features of Before and After Photo Compare:
– easy to use (please follow the instructions in the How to Use screen)
– the settings and images are automatically saved and will be used when you start the app again
– animated tutorial that will be shown the first time you open the app
– 2 Image Slider mode where you can manually drag the slider (vertically, horizontally, oblique or reverted oblique) to reveal the After image
– you can preview the existing before/after image when taking a new picture
– Bonus: Now you can try the Slideshow mode to get a taste of the upgraded app
– ability to save/share (Facebook, Messenger, Instagram) the resulting snapshot. Only a screenshot will be saved/shared, so you won’t have the slider functionality when you perform this operation.
In the upgraded version, you gain access to:
– full Slideshow mode where you can present your before/after slides (30 max) in an animated way. The reveal animation will run by itself for each slide and you will also have the option of adding a logo over the slideshow
– ability to record the slideshow using the operating system’s built-in recording function starting with iOS 11 (if you’re on iOS 10 or below, you will be able to record directly from the Slideshow screen)
How to use:
– tap on the before/after image slots to load an image from the Library (or take a new one with the camera)
– once both images are loaded, modify the slider settings to match your needs then tap on the 2 Image Slider screen and drag the slider with your finger
– to hide the top control bar in 2 Image Slider mode, tap on the eye icon in the top right corner. To show it again, double tap or long press on the device’s screen.
The app is suitable for those who want to compare the before and after images (to see weight loss or diet/fitness program results, makeup transformation etc) or to impress their friends/bosses/clients with the work they’ve done, by presenting them the stages of their work in a cool way.
The images in the video preview/screenshots are not included!
Enjoy this app and don’t forget to contact us through the app’s contact form if you have something to say!”
5. “BeforeAfter, Instant Watermark”
“Simply choose 2 photos & this app will automagically create a perfect & ready-to-be-shared before-after image. No setup needed.
The result image will be put in a perfect layout, it will have your business watermark, censor-bar for privacy, border, etc.
And the best thing: it’s FREE!
• Put your own professional text/image* watermark
• Option to automatically apply censor-bars* on your model’s eyes to protect their privacy
• Auto Layout, applies the best layout for different photo sizes.
• Add & customize border.
• Make Square! It squarifies your before-after image, so you can share the entire image to any social media without cropping it.
• Auto resize image to make the sharing process easier and much faster.
• And many more to come!
We have those important features that other apps don’t have. Try it yourself.
*requires 1-time in-app purchase. For the best price, get the “Unlock All Features”.”
6. Photo Compare – Before & After
WHY YOU WILL LOVE PHOTO COMPARE – BEFORE & AFTER
• Very simple & easy to use
• No-nonsense photo creation
• Everything you need in one app for photo comparison
• Useful customization options
• Easily share to any Social Media
This app requires no money and we think that’s pretty cool.
WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK
Do you have improvements? Bugs? Or do you just want to share other thought? Please let us know in a review.
7. Pic Stitch – Collage Editor
Pic Stitch is a feature rich collage maker that stitches photos together with over 300 collage layouts, 20+ filters packs, 10+ border packs, robust video editing tools and allows you to add music to your memories.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful photo editor to give you everything you could want to make your pictures simply amazing. Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos into a collage, or produce a photographic series. Quickly combine multiple photos and videos into one beautifully framed picture. Then share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Pic Stitch is known amongst the photography community as the ultimate photo editor with powerful collage making tools and templates. If you have ever wondered how social media influencers, bloggers or content creators combine several images into one glamorous frame, this is the secret tool they all use to make their photos pop!
– Explore iOS Home Screen Widget Wallpapers featuring your most recent collages
– Discover recent social media Trending Layouts
– Browse over 300 different layouts
– Works with photos and videos
– 15 different photo aspect ratios optimized for sharing (i.e. 9×16 format for social stories)
– Add music you own from Apple Music / iTunes
– Customize photo borders
– Easy to use UI
– Amazing photo FX filters
– Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
– Share to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
– Save to your photo album
– High resolution export
Photo Editing Features:
– Quick Enhance: hi-definition, scenery, food, portrait, night
– Filter Packs: food, style, radiant, romance, noir, soleil, toy camera, wonderland, pop art, mystic, nostalgia, subtle, tital, wanderlust, jetset, spring, summer, beach, layer pro, cabin pro, grunge, brushes, visual fx, eeeeeats
– Effects: exposure, brightness, contrast, structure, warmth, saturation, fade, highlights, shadows, vignette, sharpen
– Stickers: decorate your photo collage with your favorite stickers powered by Giphy
– Text Editor: insert text overlays and select your choice of font styles, colors, backgrounds, shadows and more
– Audio Editor: add your favorite songs from Apple Music/iTunes to bring your pictures to life
– Drawing Editor: add your own touch to each photo by selecting a drawing tool of your choice
– Meme Editor: turn your photo collage into a meme with a simple template that adds text where it matters most
– Watermark Editor: add your own brand logos or create custom watermarks with text, date and time stamps
– Frame Editor: white, black, vertical, horizontal, banners, bars
– Overlay Editor: circles, pentagons, squares, rectangles, diamonds, grid lines
– Rotate & Reflect: left, right, horizontal, vertical
– Portrait Editors: blemish, blur, whiten, redeye, splash, sharpen, focus
– Crop Tool: 1×1, 1×2, 2×1, 4×6, 6×4, 3×4, 4×3, 5×7, 7×5, 8×10, 10×8, 9×16, 16×9
View our Terms of Service at: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Your feedback helps us make the app better! If you have comments or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
* Mashable Mentions *
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”