If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Bike Trainer to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Bike Trainer that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Bike Trainer, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Bike Trainer
1. iBiker Cycling & Heart Trainer
Whether you love the mountain bikes or street cycling, iBiker is the great workout planner and route tracker! Route and plan your outdoor bike rides with GPS. Great maps with splits, graphs and more. Upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training, advanced sensors support, Power training and more.*
Get performance coaching on rides with voice feedback, splits, in-workout pictures, and plenty more. Everything you need to make your rides great.
iBiker can support other activities too, runs, Crossfit and more. Track all you need to keep a healthy heart, stay healthy, or lose weight, from daily steps, to hard gym sessions (Indoor Cycling studios love us!), to cycling at the beach or in the beautiful mountains.
Got an Apple Watch, or a Polar, Scosche, Mio or other bluetooth low energy heart rate monitor? We bring your heart rate and training zones to life, guiding you through what you need to do to be effective & get more out of your training.
Daily Activity tracking is so critical to health, we track daily steps and calories from your phone or via Apple or one of our other supported partners. Set step and calorie goals and crush them!
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor workouts.
* Voice feedback during your workout.
* Track critical health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Share your workouts by email, Facebook, Twitter
* Steps & Daily Activity Partners:
– Apple Health
– Garmin Vivofit
* Nutrition Partners:
– Lose It!
* Workout Share To Partners:
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $19.99 USD. Includes all of Plus, plus:
* Adds Heart rate tracking with Apple Watch or a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart)
* Track your real workout calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* Use the Recovery option at the end and see how well your heart recovers.
* Weather and temperature recorded with each workout
* Speed and cadence sensor support to help you track your biking distance, speed and cadence
* Expanded goal options
* Fitness assessments & custom Heart Rate Zones.
* Create or use Custom Workout Routines to spice up your training (HIIT, LIIT, Tempo, you name it you can create it and do it!)
* No Ads
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $29.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* LiveTracking – let your spouse or friends & followers track you during your workouts
* Create your own group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Workouts to help preserve the memories
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (thank you!)
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $19.99 per year for the Pro Plus, $29.99 per year for the Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase.
** While GPS routing is awesome, it will also decrease battery life **
2. “Strava: Run, Ride, Swim”
Whether you’re training for a marathon or simply love taking your bike out for a ride, turn your smartphone or GPS watch into a sophisticated tracker with Strava. Join millions of athletes and active people and reach your fitness goals!
3 Ways to Train Smarter with Strava
TRACK & ANALYSE: Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained & calories burned
NEW ROUTES & MAPS: Mix up your training with the world’s largest trail network
CHALLENGE & COMPETE: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
Compare your running, cycling and swimming performance over time
Segment leaderboard: see how you fare on popular stretches of road or trail
Track your progress & analyse your performance on your iPhone, Apple Watch, or pretty much any GPS device out there! Use your Garmin, FitBit or Polar..
CONNECT & SHARE
Record your bike ride on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own
Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities & growing communities
Show off your route & share photos of your adventures
Get customizable training & workout plans. Run that marathon or set your own distance, time or segment goals
Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
Dive deep into your data with advanced analysis & extensive performance metrics
It doesn’t stop with running or cycling, you can track a whole range of sports with Strava:
• Gym training
• Rock Climb
…and many more!
Strava uses HealthKit to export your Strava activities into the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
Terms of service: https://www.strava.com/legal/terms
“Become a faster cyclist with intelligent cycling and triathlon training that adapts to you. Sign Up Risk Free for 30 Days. With training plans for every type of cyclist, daily workout recommendations, instant workout analysis, interactive calendar, and more, TrainerRoad has everything you need to become a faster cyclist.
What TrainerRoad Athletes are saying:
• “The best training program on the market! It is like having a personal coach at almost no cost!” – Alan B
• “Adaptive Training removes any guess work and lets me just train.” – Mark M
• “With Adaptive Training, I found myself more consistent than ever, and gained more and more confidence with every workout.” – Karl M
• “I really have been loving Adaptive Training, I went from 240w to 280w.” – Jamie W
• “The #1 Best Way To Become A Faster Cyclist” – Greg H
Top Features Included in Your Subscription:
1. Adaptive Training: Personalized training plans that intelligently adapt to your performance, schedule & goals.
2. Daily workout recommendations from TrainNow
3. Progression Levels measure your fitness and adjust your training for each training zone.
4. 100+ training plans for every cycling discipline
5. Over 3,000 structured, power-based workouts to choose from
6. Interactive Training Calendar
7. Train indoors or outdoors
Equipment to Start Training with Power
Use the devices you already have to get faster. With more than 200 compatible devices, it’s easy to get started with TrainerRoad. Want to check your equipment? Go to our website and use our Equipment Checker.
Have a question for us? We’re here to help! Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
TrainerRoad memberships are $19.99/month or $189.99/year.
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($19.99), and 1 year ($189.99) durations
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be canceled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• iPhone: 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
• iPad: Mini, Mini (Retina), Air, Air 2, Pro
• iOS 9.0 or greater
• ANT+ requires a Wahoo ANT Key. Other ANT+ dongles will NOT work at this time. iPhone 5 or newer and iPad Mini, Air and newer also require an Apple lighting to 30 pin adapter for the Wahoo ANT key. ”
4. Zwift Companion
“The Zwift Companion App is the perfect companion to Zwift. Stay connected when you’re on the go. Pair it with your computer over the same Wifi network and use it as a Zwift game controller when you’re riding.
At a glance see recent activities in your feed, training plan details, upcoming events and progress on your goals.
Explore upcoming events, see who is going, and sign up. When you sign up, you can have it added to your calendar.
See what the people you follow have been doing in Zwift. Want to pat someone on the back for a ride they did, give them a Ride On right in the feed.
Create weekly or monthly goals to keep on track.
Want to see where you are in the world while you’re Zwifting? Check out the map. Tap on your friend to send a Ride On or start a chat.
When paired with the game, the workout screen lets you see and control your workout!
Chat with people Zwifting around you or have a direct conversation with someone in particular. If you are in an event, you can chat with those in your group.
Don’t have a bike computer? We’ve got you covered. The Dashboard provides all the key metrics you expect right at your fingertips – watts, speed, distance, elevation, time, cadence and heart rate.
Mix it up with fellow Zwifters. Give an elbow flick when you want someone to pull through or wave to say “hi”. Send real time encouragement or egg someone on with audio clips. Choose to see the action from four different POV and capture it with a snapshot. Actions are fun.
With access to Apple Health, Zwift Companion for your Apple Watch may be used to read your heart rate data live into Zwift and save an activity into the Apple Health ecosystem.
Scroll up or down to see everyone on course in front or behind you. See how much time separates you, check their power output (w/kg) and how many laps they’ve completed. Private message anyone.
End your ride and automatically upload it to one of your supported fitness sites right from your phone.”