If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Body Temperature to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best iPhone App For Body Temperature that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best iPhone App For Body Temperature, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best iPhone App For Body Temperature
The n°1 thermometer in the App Store, with over 5,000,000 downloads!
@Thermometer is the most accurate application in the App Store (down to a tenth of a degree).
Since 2009, @Thermometer is the ONLY application to give you the outside temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, in line with your exact location, throughout the world and in real time.
To achieve this, @Thermometer uses multiple data sources from your surrounding environment and combines them together thanks to our own unique algorithms developed on our meteorological servers.
@Thermometer is NOT just another application that tells you the temperature in a nearby town, using hour-old – or even older – data…
Key characteristics of the application:
– Most accurate temperature in the App Store (down to a tenth of a degree)
– Temperature corresponding to your precise location anywhere in the world and in real time.
– Fast location identification and temperature display.
– Multiple high-quality graphical themes (HD – Retina display) are available allowing you to choose the one best-suited to you.
– Temperature can be displayed in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
– Available in multiple languages.
– Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
– Internet connectivity is required to receive the temperature calculated on our meteorological servers.
PREMIUM version (In-App Purchase) offer you following advantages:
– All advertising fully deactivated.
– Temperature displayed even faster.
– Priority access to support.
…plus you directly support our team in developing this application!
Don’t forget that if you like our application @Thermometer, you can rate it and comment on how satisfied you are with other users.
Should you encounter any problems, please email us at the following address: email@example.com
Location data may be used for providing you more relevant ads.
This app collects anonymous information about users to help us measure the usage of our app so we can better understand our audience and improve our service. This information does not contain information from which users can be identified. You can find a full description of our data collection and use practices in our Privacy and Security Policy https://www.mobiquite.fr/data/thermo/thermometre-confidentialite.html”
2. Birthday Reminder & Countdown
11 REASONS TO USE BIRTHDAY REMINDER
• Easily import birthdays from existing contacts
• View a countdown of upcoming birthdays
• View the name, photo, and age of your contacts at a glance
• Customize the day and time for birthday notifications
• 3 different widgets to choose from
• Keep birthdays in sync across devices
• A clean and elegant design
• Supports Dark Mode
• Easily export birthdays
• A custom ringtone to alert you of upcoming birthdays
• Highly rated with an average of 4.5 stars
Download it now and give it a try, or read on for more details…
REAL REVIEWS FROM REAL USERS
“So many birthdays to keep track of. So nice to organize it in this app, it is amazing and easy!” – by geegeemomma
“I was able to sync all of my contacts to the app; love the layout, love that my pictures from my contacts go with the birthdays, and love that it can sync across devices!” – by Nkala99
“Just what I’ve been searching for. I’ll never miss a birthday again with the notifications and widget. I like that it tells me how old the person will be so I can plan for milestone birthdays. Just perfect.” – by kat3748
EASILY ADD BIRTHDAYS
• Automatically import birthdays from your Contacts app
• Manually add birthdays (perfect for adding birthdays for kids and babies in your family that aren’t necessarily in your contacts)
VIEW AT A GLANCE
• Whose birthday is coming up next
• Their photo
• How old they’re turning
• In how many days
• Set default reminders that apply to all your contacts, or
• Customize reminder settings for specific birthdays, or
• Entirely disable reminders for specific contacts
3 HANDY WIDGETS
• See upcoming birthdays on your Lock or Home screens
• Export birthdays to an Excel, CSV, or PDF file
BIRTHDAY REMINDER CAN ALSO BE USED FOR
• And more…
A CAREFULLY CRAFTED APP
• Very evocative yet elegant app icon
• App name showing below the app icon is simply “Birthdays”
• Clean and easy-to-use interface
• Custom-made ringtone alerts you of birthdays
• A beautiful Dark Mode version
DESIGNED WITH YOUR PRIVACY IN MIND
• Your privacy is very important to us
• Unlike other similar apps we never ever access your contacts in any way, shape or form
SYNC BIRTHDAYS ACROSS DEVICES (Plus version only)
• Enable iCloud Sync to automatically backup birthday information
• Easily import birthdays to a new iPhone or iPad
• Keep birthdays in sync across all your devices
BIRTHDAY REMINDER PLUS
Upgrade to the Plus version of Birthday Reminder to:
• Remove ads
• Export birthdays
• Enable birthday syncing between your devices
• Support the ongoing development of this app
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will auto-renew at the same price every year, unless canceled in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your account settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
If you have any question about the app, or need help about something, please do not hesitate to contact us at www.SixStarApps.com. We’ll be happy to help!”
3. Body Temperature App
“”Body Temperature App” is an application to record the measured body temperature. It can be recorded with symptoms such as cough, Runny nose, Body Pain e.t.c. It will be very easy to tell the doctor about the symptoms via mail.
You can manage the records of multiple people within an app.
You can also share your data with Apple’s Health App or get your temperature from Apple’s Health App.
The display of body temperature corresponds to both Celsius and Fahrenheit.”
4. Body Temperature App For Fever
Save your data to Apple Health or get your temperature from Apple Health. See the beautiful graphs and stats.
Connect your smart bluetooth thermometer to track the temperature. Measure your temperature with your thermometer and save your readings on Apple Watch app.
Disclaimer: App measurements are just recommendations and can’t be used for diagnostics or medical purpose. Always seek a doctor’s advice before making any medical decisions.
5. Body Temperature Recorder
“”Body Temperature Recorder” is an application to record the measured body temperature.
Inputed record is automatically graphed and you can see the transition of body temperature at a glance.
It can be recorded with symptoms such as runny nose and sore throat, so it will be very easy to tell the doctor about the symptoms.
You can share graphs and records with your family with LINE or email.
You can manage the records of multiple people at one app.
The display of body temperature corresponds to both Celsius and Fahrenheit.”
6. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Insider subscriptions: email@example.com
Contact our editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
“The most exciting update of iThermonitor app ever! Besides the brand-new user interface, the Temperature Analysis shows the highest temperature and the duration of fever for each episode. The Temperature Trend Chart combines temperature chart and fever related events, enabling the doctor to understand your child’s fever progression in a more informed way. For those who have more than one child, one smartphone can now connect with multiple iThermonitor sensors.
24/7 MONITORING – Connecting with the iThermonitor sensor, this app collects temperature data every 4 seconds and develops a temperature chart.
HIGH TEMPERATURE ALERT – The app captures your child’s abnormal temperature in real time so that you can take necessary actions immediately.
DATA ANALYSIS – Professional data analysis of body temperatures through collaboration with Boston Children’s Hospital, affiliated hospital of Harvard Medical School.
FEVER TIPS- Free access to the Fever Management Information framework – Thermia, licensed from Boston Children’s Hospital, the #1 pediatric hospital in the US.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME – For parents and grandparents, wherever you are, you can always monitor your children’s temperature.
iThermonitor has integrated with the Health App and you can sync body temperature data to the Health app (requires iOS8).
Purchase on Amazon: http://t.cn/RwBpOPy
8. Thermo: Body Temperature Check
“• Take care of your family health marking temperature and symptoms changes.
• Create profiles for each family member and track a health state of them.
• Useful disease history and graph allow you to watch health dynamic.
• Record the daily temperature of each family member using a handy thermometer and saving the temperature level
• Integration with the Health app
CHARTS AND GRAPHS
• Watch the graph of the temperature ups and downs for a day or a week
• Check time to know exactly when the disease starts progressing
APPLE WATCH SYNCHRONISATION
• On the main screen you can choose our app in settings – that enables you to launch the app and see the last measurement quickly.
• Also you can check the history with your watch
DISCLAIMER: do not use this app to determine your diagnosis, all tips are just recommendations!
**TERMS OF SUBSCRIPTION**
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
• The first time you can try the free trial for 3 days. After that, your account will be automatically charged for the subscription if you will not stop it before the end of the free trial.
• The length of the subscription is 1 month, this subscription is auto-renewing and costs 19,99$ per 1 month. You can stop the subscription at any moment;
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
• You can manage your subscription and turn it off by going to your Account Settings after purchase;
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable;
• ATTENTION: before you subscribe please read: