If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Bse Nse to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Bse Nse that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Bse Nse, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone App For Bse Nse
1. BSEIndia on Mobile
“BSE Ltd, (formerly known as Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.), Asia’s first Stock Exchange and one of India’s leading exchange groups, now provides you with the ability to view the markets on the move on your iOS powered phones/tablets. BSEIndia app helps you stay abreast of the ever changing capital market scenario. This application provides you with the ability to track your favourite stocks online.
The features of BSE India app include
• S&P BSE SENSEX Graph & Heat Map
• Streaming Quotes for Sensex Stocks
• Get Quote
• Indices Watch
• Gainers, Losers, Top turnover, 52 Week high / lows
• Equity Derivatives streaming quotes
• Currency Derivatives & Interest rate Derivatives streaming quotes
• Create own Watchlist to track Stocks, Derivatives & Currency
• Corporate Announcements & Corporate Actions.
Stay tuned for many more exciting features.
We are keen to hear your comments and feedback about the app. Please mail your queries and feedback to email@example.com”
2. ET Markets
“Get The Economic Times Markets advantage and get Latest Stock Recommendations, News and Live Stock prices from BSE and NSE, including real-time indices (Sensex, Nifty), Live Commodity Prices (Gold Silver, Crude etc), Live Forex Rates and Forex Convertor) and Free Live TV powered by ETNOW, India’s No.1 business and markets channel.
– Ad Lite experience for ETPrime members
– Better discovery of stories on Home and Top News Tab
– All new ETPrime tab covering in-depth stories from Markets and 20+ sectors
– Access to Stock Reports for ETPrime members
3. Moneycontrol – Markets & News
Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the Moneycontrol App. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges, so you can track Indices (Sensex & Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease.
Monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watchlist. Stay updated with the wide range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert’s views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD.
Here’s what you can expect from the Moneycontrol App.
• Easily browse through Portfolio, Markets Data, Latest News, Watchlist, Message Board etc.
• Voice enabled search to help you quickly find stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, and news.
Latest Market Data:
• Latest quotes and in-depth market stats of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX
• Latest prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX and more
• Interactive and historical charts such as Line, Area, Candlestick and OHLC
• All-day coverage of latest market, business and economy news; plus interviews of senior management
• ‘Text to Speech’ feature for news and articles to help you listen to content on the go
• Option to save your favourite news and articles to read later, even when offline
• Monitor your portfolio across Stocks, Mutual Funds, ULIPs, Bullion and other asset classes
• Timely updates on your portfolio’s performance and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold
• Track your favourite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures and currencies from Watchlist
• Stay updated with timely alerts whenever there is any news on the stocks you track
Forum Message Board:
• Stay a step ahead by following your favourite topics and top boarders
• Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or assets of your interest
For any queries or feedback regarding the App, you can write to us through the in-App Support section.
Moneycontrol Pro Offers:
• Ad-free Experience
• Personalised News to keep you abreast of news as it breaks
• Insights, Analysis and Trends – sharp commentary and opinion that decodes the news
• Ideas for Profit – actionable smart investment ideas
• Technical Analysis by Professional Chartists
• Smart Calendar of Business and Economic Events
• Guru Speak – Life and market lessons from successful investors you would love to emulate.
Moneycontrol Pro subscriptions packages are available on monthly, quarterly and annual basis:
• Monthly – INR 99 per Month (within India) or $1.40 (outside India)
• Quarterly – INR 289 for 3 Months (within India) or $4.09 (outside India)
• Annual – INR 999 for 1 year (within India) or $14.13 (outside India)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
To know more please read our Terms & Conditions:
4. Stock Market Tips NSE/BSE
We provide BSE NSE free share trading tips with the aim to help the intraday traders and investors to get more from Indian Share Market.
We have multi bagger calls, jackpot calls & awesome filtered stock tips so that you benefit from share market. You can track stock tips & see if they work for you.
Live share tips key features:
– Free stock market tips daily from experts.
– Get intraday tips, long term calls, buy & sell strategies, share market price movement estimates
– Get MCX tips, free commodity trading tips, NCDEX free tips
– Add Stock, Commodities, Currency & Analyst in your watchlist
Popular share tips are:
– Gold trading, silver trading
– SBI Tips
– Suzlon tips
– HDFC trading tips
– NSE Nifty share trading
– BSE NSE share trading tips
Our user experts try to give accurate stock tips, nifty trading tips so that you benefit from share market. We are a 100% free app, no trial period, no tests. All share tips are of no charge to you.”
5. Stock Screener NSE/BSE
Stock Screener is an application that lets users screen or finds stocks using various criteria. Criteria can be industry or sector, market cap, share price, and many other such screening criteria.
This is one of the best stock scanner app for iOS, but you need to have a basic understanding of how the stock market works in order to utilize this technical analysis app.
Silent features of the APP:
1) Many type of unique screeners (EOD) like Jackpot1,Jackpot2, Weekly High, 3 Months High,Bullish candle, Breakout etc for both Bullish and Bearish.
2) Live predefined stocks screening .
3) Customized Live Stock screening with Technical and Fundamental Analysis. Also both type of Stock Screening and special screener like Jackpot, Intraday, Short-term etc.
4) All most all technical data at single page like SMA,Vol SMA, Pivot Points (Daily, Weekly and Monthly).
5) High low close prices for 1day,1week, 1month, 3 months, 6 months etc.
6) Sector-specific stocks.
7) Interactive live chart.
8) Stocks performance like 1 day, 1week, 1 month,3 month, 6 months etc.
9) Top 50 Stocks.
10) Change in trends stocks.
Features screening or finding stocks based on:
• Industry or Sector
• Share Price
• Market Cap
• Analyst Ratings
“StockEdge is the ONLY mobile based app in India, which is 100% focused on stock market research and analytics. It empowers the users to do self research by providing all necessary tools which are relevant for doing FUNDAMENTAL, TECHNICAL & DERIVATIVES RESEARCH.
StockEdge is India’s best Stock Market and Mutual Funds Analytics & Research App, primarily based on BSE and NSE Data. It helps the Indian Stock market Traders and Investors track their portfolios and make better decisions using end-of-day analytics, visualizations. This app acts as a Stock Market Chart App for your portfolio.
We do not promote intraday trading, thus we would like the traders/investors to look at the EOD analytics for sustainable price movement in a stock. This is a must have app to manage your money better and get control of your investments in share bazaar.
Features provided in the app include:-
1. Stock Market Updates: Track markets with filtered Stock Market Daily News, NSE & BSE shares news, Corporate Announcements, Forthcoming events & Corporate Actions, Result Calendar, Indices Trading, Daily Bulk, Block & Insider deals, Company Results. FII/ FPI & DII Cash and Derivatives statistics. These quick updates are very useful in online stock tracking.
2. Stock Research: Do 360 degree research on stocks through detailed Stock Market data like Price graph (Intraday 5/15 Min delayed), Interactive Edge Chart, Delivery & % of Total Volume graphically, Technical Performance, Levels, Indicators. Fundamental overview, Detailed Results with comparison of last 9 periods, Standalone & Consolidated, Ratio Analysis, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Shareholding Pattern, Mutual Fund Holdings, Con-calls, Investor presentations. Track upcoming & current IPOs. It acts as an IPO Guide.
3. Technical Scans: Various Stock Market indicators like Price Scans, Last week high/low, Last Month high/low, 52-week high/low, 3 days price behavior, 1-day price behavior, Relative performance compared to Benchmark and Sectoral Index, High Volume Stocks, High Delivery Stocks, MFI, ROC, ADX, ATR etc, Candlestick pattern scans, Derivatives scans, Open Interest, Aggressive Longs & Shorts, Options Strike Scans etc are available.
4. Fundamental Scans: Identify companies based on Profitability, Turnover, Solvency, Cash-Flow, Valuation, Dividend, Efficiency & Shareholding.
5. Sector Research: Sector wise and Industry wise study of stocks based on MCAP, PE, P/BV, D/E ROE & ROCE ratios.
6. Investment Ideas: Learn Rationale and Stocks related to Rising crude prices, Falling Rupee, Electric Vehicles, Solar Energy and many other themes.
7. Strategies: Use readymade trading strategies from a choice of intraday or swing trading strategies created by combining scans.
8. Investor Portfolios: Study portfolio and deals of over 300 Individual & Institutional Famous Investors.
9. Mutual Fund Analytics: Study the MF performance, Ratios, Portfolio holdings, Fund Manager Details. Compare Schemes by AMCs or Classes. Do AUM Analysis.
10. MF Investment Portfolios: Identify which Mutual Fund suits you based on High Beta funds, Short term Money parking funds and many more
11. My Section: Create your own Equity and MF watchlists, Combination Scans and Investor groups. Take personalized notes against individual Stocks and Mutual Fund Scheme. This helps to get updates on stocks and track investments easily.
12. Themes: Light and dark.
13. Learn: Get started with Learning Videos, Page Info’s, Instant Learning for technical terms and blogs.
14. Languages: English, Hindi and Bengali.
We offer in-app subscriptions in StockEdge. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.