If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Charting to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Charting that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Charting, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Charting
1. Candlestick Charting
“This App, Candlestick Charting integrated with Technical Analysis, gives you the tools you need to help you become a successful trader. It provides the following benefits to help you in your trading plan:
* Candlestick Patterns – Detects more than 70 of the most widely recognizable candlestick patterns providing key patterns for trend reversals.
* Supports Equities, Commodities and FOREX.
* Screens – Stock Screener which integrates many highly respected technical indicators with time-tested candlestick patterns so you have a definite edge in your search for good quality stocks.
* Trending Indicators – Detects strong trending stocks and helps traders profit by taking chunks out of the middle of important trends (ADX)
* Directional Indicators – Detects when buying overtakes selling and the tide has changed course (ADX, +-DI)
* Stop and Reverse Indicators – Detects trend reversals (PSAR, Volatility Stops)
* Momentum Indicators – Detect overbought and oversold levels of a stock (Slow Stochastics)
* Volume Indicators – Detects the force behind these moves (Volume, Intraday Intensity)
* Moving Average Indicators – Helps traders understand key support/resistance levels (MA, EMA, Bollinger Bands, ATR Bands)
Setup a watch list of your favorite trading stocks. Monitor these stocks as this App automatically detects new patterns and signals. See patterns as they develop throughout the day real-time, used either as confirmation of a previous day’s pattern or as a key to spotting a new patterns develop.
These patterns tightly integrated with some of the most highly respected technical indicators, provides the tools you need to help you spot trend reversals quickly and easily, focusing your attention on “high probability” market signals.
The visual display of bearish and bullish sentiment will help you towards understanding the emotional dynamic, to help gain insight into whether the trend will reverse or continue, with the ultimate goal of earning a higher rate of return on your investments.
This app supports a “free” and “paid” version of the application. The free version limits the # of portfolios you can create, symbols tracked/followed, screens available, and technicals that can be applied to the charts. You can subscribe using in-app purchases to remove these limitations.
Buy/selling securities is inherit with risk and you assume all responsibilities associated with this risk. The information drawn and analysis provided is believed to be reliable but in no way is guaranteed. You assume all risk associated with using the data provided herein and in no way can the developer of this App assume any liability.”
2. Chartistic – Charting App
Two ingredients to a great presentation. A powerful storyline, and the data to back it up.
Good stories can sell themselves, but data needs visual support! Most presentations tumble down into the pit of forgettable mediocrity simply because they lack visually appealing data-centric charts.
Also, there aren’t many easy-to-use tools for your mobile device that strip away the drudgery of creating charts.
Precisely why we built Chartistic!
Chartistic comes with an assortment of interactive bar charts, line charts, area charts, (sweet as) pie charts that are both great to look at and fun to create.
Our unique clipart-powered data visualizer is a show-stealer, sure to drive your points home!
Create and edit them all on the go. And export as images and embed in presentations, emails, documents, spreadsheets, even in your next tweet!”
ChartTreker™ is an interactive charting platform designed to help you find trades anytime, anywhere. If you use Technical Analysis to discover trading opportunities, then ChartTreker™ was made for you.
ChartTreker™ enables you to view quotes and end-of-day charts, analyze multiple charts simultaneously, create custom watchlists, apply popular studies, and use advanced drawing tools to record your notes.
ChartTreker™ allows you to view multiple interactive stock charts simultaneously. (*requires an active Standard Subscription)
What users are saying:
* * * * * (5 Stars)
“I am a full time trader(16 yrs) and I have tried all the other iPad charting apps. This blows them ALL away! These are professional grade price charts with professional studies/indicators. I love this app!”
— Jeff York, @mpgtrader, http://mpgtrading.blogspot.com “#1 rated best chartist on Twitter”
* * * * * (5 Stars)
“Finally someone gets it, this brings the flexibility and versatility we have all come to expect in technology to the banking world that is well behind the curve. Helps me keep track of all my stocks in one place and on one chart, can’t wait till the next version of innovation, keep it up!”
FREE VERSION FEATURES
Free Version features:
– Interactive Charts. Zoom, Pan, Draw, Analyze.
– Highly Customizable Charts, Studies, and Annotations
– 5 Prepackaged Chart Themes. Create and Save Your Own Custom Themes.
– 18 Popular Studies, including ADX, MACD, RSI, Stochastics, Ichimoku Clouds and more.
– Annotation Tools, such as Trend Lines, Arrows, Text Notes, Fibonacci Projections
– Dynamic Sorting of Watchlist Symbols based on Last Price, Net Change, and more.
– One Watchlist with up to 10 Symbols of your choosing.
– Share Charts via Twitter and Email
ADVANCED FEATURES – TRY IT FREE FOR 2-WEEKS – ONE SUBSCRIPTION COVERS ALL DEVICES
Our Standard Subscription adds these Advanced Features:
– Analyze 3 Charts Simultaneously. View Multiple Timeframes of the same symbol.
– Unlimited Number of Symbols in Custom Watchlists.
– Auto-refresh of quotes and charts with configurable interval (5 secs to 5 mins).
– Additional Studies:
• Floor Trader Pivots (see Support/Resistance on Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly timeframes)
• Camarilla Pivots
• Woodies Pivots
• Demark Pivots
• Fibonacci Pivots
• % Bollinger Bands
• Custom Oscillators
• High Low Bands (Donchian channels)
• Moving Average Envelopes
• Moving Average Ribbon
• Trailing Volatility Bands (useful for trailing stops)
Get More Details at http://charttreker.com
Get the Latest News and Sneak Peeks by Following Us on Twitter @ChartTreker
The Standard Subscription is offered in two renewal periods.
You can choose to renew your subscription either every month or every 6 months.
– Standard Subscription auto-renewing every 1 month : $3.99 per month
– Standard Subscription auto-renewing every 6 months: $19.99 per 6-months (save 16% per month)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
4. Interactive Stock Charts
“Interactive Stock Charts © is the most intuitive and advanced stock analysis charting app. You can freely adjust time frame and view technical information with touch of finger: scroll, pan and zoom on a beautiful candlestick charts with gesture and touch control. Swipe to scroll into historical analysis, pinch to zoom and change time frame, touch on pri1ce points to show detailed quotes and technical indicator values. Backed by Screenulator’s patent pending automated chart pattern and trendline recognition engine, and industry’s first 9,13 indicator completion screener! Interactive Stock Charts also comes with a powerful technical analysis tool set and realtime RSS news feed to give you an edge over the market!
Using AI-based Deep Learning Neural Networks algorithms, Screenulator detects highly proftable chart patterns and reliable trendlines, TR/TD Indicators signals, as well as candlestick patterns. Backtested with 50+ years of historical big data, it ensures the you always have an edge against increasingly unpredictable markets! All Screenulator chart patterns are available on website for existing subscribers.
Historical price data is stored locally in your device. In “Offline mode”, you can analyse historical charts and manipulate charts fast without any network delay. “Offline caching” allows you download all charts in portfolio prior to going offline.
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a security. A support trend line (or a bottom line) is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points. Trendlines are considered by many expert traders to be the single most important tools in technical analysis. However, Support and Resistance breakout and Triangle patterns are just example of patterns formed by trendlines. This app automatically draws and screens for stocks with specific patterns.
About Trend Reversal Indicator:
Screenulator’s patent pending Trend Reversal and Exhaustion indicators combines 9,13 counting with trendline analysis to pinpoint trend pivots with color coded visual indicator. It has been shown to have an impressive record of identifying and anticipating turning points across the FX, bond, equity and commodity markets. Furthermore, the indicators provide signals not only on a daily chart but also intraday. It identifies when a trend is becoming, or has become, exhausted. This apps automatically identifies Trend Reversal, Trend Exhaustion, and Perfection criteria. It also calculates stoploss levels.
Classic TA indicators and overlays: RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA, Donchian, Bollinger, Keltner Parabolic SAR, McGinley Dynamic, Ichimoku Cloud, Full Stochastic, Fast/Slow Stochastic, Supertrend, Pivots, ADX, Aroon, Chaikin, Ultimate Oscillator, MFI, OBV, ATR, ADL, CCI indicators. Fibonacci Retracement and text annotation tools. Others will available upon requests.
NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, NSE, TSX”
5. TradingView: Track All Markets
“In a nutshell, we’re where the world charts, chats and trades markets. Over 30 million people use our social network and supercharged supercharts to make better, brighter decisions when they trade. Download our app to access free charts, alerts, advanced watchlists, plus discuss latest trends with other traders and much, much more. Here’s a fuller feature set:
A trader’s rite of passage, charts power insight. Millions use ours – for free – to make better decisions in the markets. Our charts work on any device and outperform many desktop trading platforms. You’ll be able to search for stocks, currencies, cryptos, futures, CFDs and more. A wide range of drawing tools (like Gann Fans and Elliott Waves) and technical indicators will also help you analyze price action.
Watchlist what matters
Keep track of all your beloved stocks and currency pairs with our highly-customizable watchlists. Use them to see real-time price updates and be the first to know what’s moving in the markets – wherever you happen to be.
Data. Data. Data,
Gain access to real-time market data from exchanges in the US, Europe, Russia, and Asia. Hundreds of thousands of financial symbols from 90+ exchanges are at your fingertips. Unless you have incredibly niche interests, you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Never trade alone again
Unleash your creativity onto the world markets by being part of the largest social network for traders and investors. With thousands of ideas and livestreams published daily and a near-unlimited ability to customize and broadcast your analysis, start building your following today.
Always at your fingertips
Our secure and reliable cloud-based infrastructure means you’ll always have access to the world of finance, 24/7. No unexpected downtime at a critical trading moment ever again.