If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Concert Photos to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Concert Photos that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Concert Photos, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Concert Photos
1. EyeEm – Photography
Up your photography game, and connect with the world’s leading brands, image buyers and media outlets. Use EyeEm Selects, a world-leading technology, to find your best shots and maximize your visibility.
There are so many ways to get discovered with EyeEm. With daily and weekly highlights from new and upcoming photographers, as well as exhibitions, awards and direct exposure to image buyers all over the world.
Get discovered and win prizes with EyeEm Missions. Let your talent shine, and submit your pictures for use by media agencies and brands such as Apple Music, Converse, Spotify and Canon.
Up your photography game, and download EyeEm today!
*YOUR INSPIRATION IS OUR PASSION*
MAKE MONEY – Sell your photos through the EyeEm marketplace and start making real money with your talent.
PERFECT PICTURES – Our community, technology, and tutorials help you improve every element of your photography.
COMPUTER VISION TECHNOLOGY – Use EyeEm’s world-leading aesthetic technology to discover which of your photos has the most selling potential.
SEAMLESS EDITING – Take advantage of a full suite of filters, styles and editing tools, all completely free.
LEARN FROM THE COMMUNITY – Advice, tips and contacts from the most passionate photography community in the world.
100% SAFE – Keep control of your copyright and easily select which photos you want to sell, as well as keeping your photos safe from infringement..
Tap into a whole new world of photography with EyeEm, and up your photography game.
EyeEm builds technology to showcase the best images from the world’s leading photo community. We reinvent the way brands and agencies license authentic, royalty-free images and share all revenue with the creators.”
“Focos is a big step into the future of computational photography and light-field camera, bringing DSLR-like photography to your iPhone and iPad Pro, with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with professional large aperture cameras. With the technology of computational photography, you can make unlimited changes to your photos, focus after the fact, change the aperture repeatedly, and add multiple lights in 3D space, exceeding the limits of any editing tools you’ve known before. The creative potential unleashed by Focos is endless.
“Focos has long been one of the most ambitious photo-editing apps on iOS, turning any photo into a ‘portrait mode’-style image with fully adjustable depth of field, no matter what kind of camera you took it with.”
– Take photos with shallow depth of field, without manually painting or making selections.
– The AI engine can calculate depth of field automatically for all photos.
– True 3D imaging.
– Simulate large apertures to create real bokeh effects normally only possible with DSLR cameras and expensive lenses.
– Import all existing photos and customize the bokeh effect.
– Re-focus portrait photos that have already been taken, with a simple tap.
– Choose from various simulated aperture diaphragms to generate different bokeh spot effects.
– Professional options to simulate lens characteristics, such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, and reflex effects, and more.
– Visualize the depth of areas within your portrait photos in a 3D view, and intuitively add depth filters.
– Add multiple lights in a 3D space, and adjust the color, brightness and so on for each light.
– Check the portrait picture in the real world with augmented reality technique.
– It is possible to patch the depth map precisely on iPad with Apple Pencil.
– Intuitive and easy to use, with built-in video tutorials.
– An essential tool for all iPhones and iPads.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Contact us via support @ focos . me.”
3. Halide Mark II – Pro Camera
Halide is an App Store Editor’s Choice, award-winning camera from the team behind Spectre, Apple’s App of the Year of 2019. Its multitude of awards include iMore’s “App of the Year 2020,” Macworld’s “Must Have Apps,” The Verge’s “Apps We Love,” and The Sweet Setup’s “Best Third-Party Camera App for iPhone.”
Halide is the most powerful camera for iPhone with the most elegant, simple design — A pro camera for everyone.
This is a groundbreaking app for deliberate and thoughtful photography. With high-end tools, and a beautiful interface designed from scratch for the latest iPhones and inspired by the controls of professional cameras, Halide is your go-to camera when you want to really take a photo rather than a quick snapshot.
Use gestures in Halide to change exposure and manual focus with a swipe, or switch from its powerful automatic mode to manual shooting. Halide’s professional tools are the most powerful in the App Store, with XDR (Extended Dynamic Range) 14-bit RAW streaming waveform views, color zebras, focus assists like focus peaking and loupe, histograms, an adaptive level grid, and manual depth capture. Customize controls to adapt the app to your needs.
Halide’s ProRAW support* is unmatched. Strike the right balance between file size and editing latitude by choosing between 12-bit and 10-bit ProRAW, with or without JPEG sidecars. Effortlessly switch to native RAW, for greater detail and speed.
– Beautiful, intuitive gesture-based interface, usable with one hand
– Take portraits of pets and objects on iPhone XR and iPhone SE
– Manual focus, and powerful tools like a Focus Loupe and Focus Peaking
– Smart automatic mode with Halide Smart RAW, optimizing settings with Machine Learning for RAW files with less noise and more detail
– Full manual exposure controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance
– Best-on-iPhone exposure tools: histograms, XDR 14-bit RGB waveform, and color zebra stripes
– Captures RAW, TIFF, HEIC or JPG for the best quality shots
– Grid overlay with built-in level
– A powerful reviewer to view DNG, JPG, HEIC and Live Photos, as well as Portrait depth data and mattes, with a detailed metadata view
– Instant RAW development process to quickly develop your RAW files in a tap
– Technical Readout to view all details of your iPhone camera hardware
– Apple Watch companion app for remote shooting
– Siri Shortcuts support to trigger the shutter remotely, or open Halide in Auto or Manual mode
– Coverage, a powerful new feature to take two photos with a small delay to capture both a maximum-Smart HDR processed image with Deep Fusion and Smart HDR, as well as a DNG RAW.
– Become a better photographer by signing up for comprehensive lessons like a 10-day quick tutorial right from the app.
– Private by Design: Halide does not include any trackers or tracking, has not third party libraries, does not collect data or photos, and never transmits any information. Halide also includes features to reduce spying by companies like Facebook by limiting location information on photos shared from the app.
– Feature limitations:
*ProRAW requires iPhone 12 Pro or Pro Max or iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max
The Ultra Wide and selfie cameras do not support RAW or manual focus unless on iOS 15.
Waveform requires iPhone 8 or later. (8, X, XS, XR, SE2, 11, 12, 13)
Depth Capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, 8, X, XS, XR, 11, 12, 13 or SE2
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”