If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Counting Macros to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Counting Macros that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Counting Macros, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Counting Macros
We understand that managing your weight isn’t easy. If you lose weight on a diet, you often gain it right back when you stop! Let us use our years of experience to help you achieve your goals!
• Know exactly how much you should eat and workout to reach your weight goal.
• Powered by America’s most accurate food database.
• Barcode scanner
• See yourself progress with motivating charts.
• Quick and easy to use diary for tracking meals and exercise. Works offline.
• See how many calories are in your favorite recipes!
• Support for weight loss, weight gain and weight maintenance.
• When you’ve reached your goal weight, your calorie target changes to maintenance level.
• Track more than calories and carbs: Fat, sugar, sodium, cholesterol, fiber, protein, calcium and much more.
Start a new life today with ControlMyWeight!”
2. Food & Macro Tracker By Fittur
Macro Trackers exceed the results found in Calorie Counters. While Calorie Counters do work for weight loss, Macro Trackers outperform their calorie-only-focused counterparts. Weight loss, fat loss, muscle gains, and optimum health are best achieved by the right balance of macros, not only the right number of calories. The Food & Macro Tracker By Fittur is a next generation food tracker, based on macros. Track your food. Hit your macro targets. Reach your fitness goals.
Using a Macro Tracker has long been known to be the best way to lose weight, lose fat, build muscle, or improve your health. For a health-novice though, the idea of using a macro tracker can be overwhelming. Many barely understand what a calorie is, much less a gram of carbohydrate. Macro Trackers were once considered to be only for the professionally-trained nutritionist or physiologist. With the Food & Macro Tracker By Fittur App, that has changed.
Energy balance is the underlying reason any diet works. Weight loss fad diets come and go, but calorie trackers and calorie counters will always be around because they are the reason any diet can or does work. Calorie consumption and calorie expenditure determine an energy surplus, leading to weight gain and fat gain, or an energy deficit leading to weight loss and fat loss. Thus, calorie counters and weight loss diet apps were created to help people with their fitness goals. Food trackers became a tried and true way for people to track calories, get fit, and lose weight.
Macronutrients, or macros, are the nutrients that create any calories from the foods we eat. No macros means no calories. Each macro serves a specific purpose in the body. Each is essential to health. The right balance of macros ensures the optimal environment for weight loss, fat loss, muscle gains, and health improvements.
Food & Macro Tracker By Fittur App is a next generation macro tracker. Many calorie counters and macro trackers were designed more than a decade ago. The old clunky spreadsheet-like design of the early 90’s somehow migrated into modern nutrition mobile applications, creating a poor user experience making them clunky and confusing to use. Page after page has to be tapped through to get to the information you need to make important food choices.
Food & Macro Tracker By Fittur updates macro targets in real time as body composition changes. Macro targets follow you wherever you go in the app to assist you in making food and exercise decisions in the moment. You get to see the macros in your food subtract from your macro targets in real time as you select foods and adjust serving sizes. At the swipe of a finger food is tracked. At the tap of a food, macro information is displayed. An entire day is planned in a few minutes. Tracking food and calculating macros has never been this easy.
Hundreds of millions track food using mobile apps dependent on a flawed BMI formula. Developed in the 17th century for adult males in an English village, BMI is riddled with physiological inaccuracies. Fittur is a next generation macro tracker based on body-fat—the most accurate formula for calculating nutrition-based fat loss, muscle building, and maximizing health.
Sleek black, vibrant colors, and simplistic design take this macro tracker from the 90’s into the 2020’s. Elegant, subtle, and educational animation is prevalent throughout the app to take user experience to the next level. The Fittur user experience and design is unparalleled.
Cutting-edge nutrition and fitness tools make Fittur the only macro tracker you will ever want or need. Food & Macro Tracker By Fittur includes a recipe macro calculator, water tracker, intermittent fasting timer, macro customization, macro statistics tracker, weight charts, exercise macros, a macro coach, pregnancy macros, breast feeding macros, food sharing with friends and family, and diabetes management tools.
Download the app. Get Fittur!”
3. Macros – Calorie Counter
“Macros can be used as a calorie counter and as a meal planner. Calculate your calories and register your food diary easily and simply. Eat what you want! Always respecting your carbohydrate, protein and fat targets.
-Calculate your caloric needs.
-Calculate all your macronutrients.
-Do you follow the Keto diet? Activate the calculation of net carbs.
-Choose your goal, lose weight, maintain it or gain muscle mass.
-Nutritional information of thousands of foods.
-Create your own food library, you can use our public library or create your own foods.
-Copy food between your meals easily and quickly.
-Integrated barcode reader.
-Creation of recipes.
-Distribute the percentage of calories of your meals.
-Syncs with Health App.
Additional advantages of Plus mode:
-Edit your caloric requirement and macronutrients, both in percentages and grams.
-Export your diary and your meal plans to PDF, in this way you can print or share all your meals.
-Measure your progress of intake of calories, carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
-Distribute the percentage of macronutrients of your meals.
-Look what foods have more weight of calories, macronutrients and micronutrients in your diary and meal plans.
-Full free advertising.
Personal support for all users, write us if you have any questions or suggestions. You can use the contact option within the app or write directly to email@example.com
All data stored by the application is recorded anonymously and safely and in no case are shared with third parties.
MyFitnessPal has the biggest food database available, with over 14 million foods to help you accurately log everything you eat.
And with innovative tools like Meal Scan, logging your entire meal is faster than ever. Just point your phone’s camera for real-time, AI-powered results—no food search necessary!
Join our engaged online community of 200 million members for endless inspiration and advice as you strive to lose weight, get fit, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
This is the app for you if you want to feel empowered to make smarter choices … find motivation & support throughout your journey … and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance.
You’ll discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
IT’S LIKE HAVING A DIETITIAN, TRAINER & COACH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Log Meals & Activity – Innovative tools make food and workout logging quick & easy.
• Set Goals – Customize your personal weight, nutrition & fitness goals.
• Track Progress – See progress at a glance, or analyze your nutrition in detail.
• Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with daily coaching from Meal & Workout Plans.
• Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh & fun.
• Connect With Community – Find friends, motivation, and support in our active forums.
A CLOSER LOOK AT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging — Discover which foods fuel you best.
• Biggest Database – Log over 14 million foods.
• NEW! Meal Scan – Our latest logging innovation! Scan & log everything on your plate with your phone’s camera.
• Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add from history, or scan a barcode.
• Calorie Tracker – Automatically calculate calories and see daily progress.
• Macro Tracker – View carbs, fat, and protein breakdown by gram or %.
• Nutrition Insights – Analyze intake and set specific goals for macros & more.
Fully Customize Your App Experience — Choose settings for your personal goals.
• Custom Goals and Personalized Dashboard – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & more.
• Net Carbs Mode – View net carbs instead of total carbs.
• Exercise Calorie Settings – Decide how activity affects daily calorie goals.
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your smartwatch & fitness apps, including the Health app.
Build New Habits With 28-Day Expert-Guided Plans — Let us motivate you to eat healthy and get moving.
• Meal Plans by a Registered Dietitian – Nutrition tips & recipes customized for your goals, plus access to our Meal Planner tool!
Cook & Eat for Your Personal Goals — 250+ healthy recipes handpicked by our registered dietitian.
• Goal-Focused Collections – High Protein, Low Carb, Vegetarian & more.
• One-Tap Logging – Add recipes directly to your diary.
Train Like a Pro Wherever You Go — 150+ Self-Guided Workout Routines.
• Full-Length Video Workouts – Countdown timers from warmup to cooldown.
• Built by Certified Trainers – Demo videos, trainer tips & modifications.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. If you upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly & annual auto-renewing subscriptions.
Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless you turn off auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings after purchase, or cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.